Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt A Sharple Wolf!|OPEN by landofmakebelieve

Based on Click to view
Artist landofmakebelieve [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt A Sharple Wolf!|OPEN

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu May 29, 2014 6:45 am

What is a Sharple Wolf?
    A Sharple wolf is a long forgotten breed of wolf. They once ruled the Rocky Mountains. Sharple Wolves are normally realistic colors, very rarely being anything abnormal. Their eyes are normally a light, icey blue or a deep, pinky purple. If they have blue eyes, they are generally brutes, and if the eye is purple, a fae. Sharples are normally the size of a regular wolf, sometimes growing to the size of a small mountain lion.

A Quick Bit Of History...
    Sharple Wolves ruled the Rocky Mountains in the late 1800s to early 1900s. Due to over population, they were to be hunted to keep population under controll. Unfortunately, they were overhunted, and are now a riare sight to see in the dense forests of the mountains.

Affiliates

Rules
    Sorry guys, everyone has them
    •Follow all site rules. No acceptions.
    •Listen to and respect our staff.
    •You may own up to 7 wolves. I may raise or lower this as I please.
    •You will get one warning. After that you get strikes. Once you have 3 strikes, you are permanantly banned from the thread.
    •Do not beg for customs. I will open customs when I feel like it.
    •Don't be discouraged if you don't win the wolf you wanted. Just wait and maybe another will come up that you like just as much as the one before.
    •If you apply for artist or mod places, I have the right to accept or decline you.
    •I can change the rules if I wish without notice, so keep an eye on the front page.

Warnings, Strikes And Bans

Warnings
    •None! Keep It Up!

Strikes
    •None! Keep It Up!

Bans
    •None! Keep It Up!

Staff
    Owner/Co-Owner
    •Sharples
    • hellohihi

Mini Mods
    I will be accepting five

Artists
    I will be accepting one five
    • Shadow59
    • Spiritwindy

MiniMod Forms
    Code: Select all
    [list][color=#FF0000]Username:
    Why Would You Like To Become A Mini Mod For This Thread?:
    Have You Got Experience At Another Adoptable? If You Have, Please Provide A Link.:
    How Active Are You?:
    Have You Read The Rules?:[/color][/list]

Artist Forms
    [color=#FF0000][list]Username:
    Why Would You Like To Become An Artist?:
    Have You Got Experience At Another Adoptable? If so, please provide a link.:
    Examples Of Your Art(At Least 3):
    How Active Are You?:
    Have You Read The Rules?[/list][/color]

Adoption Forms For artists
    *Delete anything in brackets.*
    [list][color=#FF0000]Username:
    What Will You Name This Wolf?:
    What Is The Wolf's gender?: (If You Read The Front Page, You Should Be Able To Tell By The Eye Color)
    What Is This Wolf's Personality?:
    What Is This Wolf's History Like?:
    Does This Wolf Have A Theme Song?:
    Anything Else?:
    (Please do not change the form in any way. If you do, you will be instantly disqualified from adopting the wolf.)
    [/color][/list]

Customs|OPEN
    I would like a Custom Sharple Wolf!
    [color=#FF0000][list]I would like a Custom Sharple Wolf!
    Username:
    Name of Sharple Wolf:
    extras?:[/list][/color]
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Fri May 30, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt A Sharple Wolf!|OPEN

Postby shadow59 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:17 am

shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu May 29, 2014 9:31 am

Accepted
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnchantedEmerld » Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 am

Username: Princess Uni-Kitty
    What Will You Name This Wolf?: Shadow
    What Is The Wolf's gender?: (If You Read The Front Page, You Should Be Able To Tell By The Eye Color) Male
    What Is This Wolf's Personality?: Very adventurouse, loves to hunt, kind
    What Is This Wolf's History Like?: fought in many battles, and is very tough
    Does This Wolf Have A Theme Song?: no
    Anything Else?: thank you!!
    (Please do not change the form in any way. If you do, you will be instantly disqualified from adopting the wolf.) :clap:
EnchantedEmerld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 am

And the Windy strikes again!
*stalks thread*
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu May 29, 2014 10:11 am

Haha, welcome back!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Bump!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenfriedenvy » Fri May 30, 2014 4:34 am

Bump
Greenfriedenvy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri May 30, 2014 7:20 am

Bump!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri May 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Hai~
Bump