5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kaffeine Kitten #179 ~owned~

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Wed May 21, 2014 7:17 am

Hello^^
Its a while since my last adoptable. Sorry for being quite inactive ^^°
I hope you like him/her

~ now owned by arrows ~

Best regards Sakura Kuromi
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kaffeine Kitten #179

Postby narwhallama » Wed May 21, 2014 7:34 am

Username: snappyfish
Name of Kitten: Crookshanks
Personality: Crookshanks is a very intelligent cat who is hard to befriend, but if you do make friends with him then he will stay by your side no matter what. He holds grudges for a very long time.
Hobbys: Hunting mice, playing, curling up in a ball by a fire.
Whats his/her favorite toy?
His Hippogriff plushie.
narwhallama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:50 am

Username: Arrows
Name of Kitten: Curtis
Personality: Curtis is a playful, kitten-trapped-in-an-adult-cat's-body kind of tom. Easily distracted and content to play with anything he finds, Curtis is clumsy and a bit unaware at times. He is always friendly and pops jokes easily. Curtis is an odd cat with some dog-like qualities, like begging for food or rolling in the grass. He trusts (a bit too) easily and can always find a friend. Curtis is happiest with a string to play with and a person to feed and show affection to him. This tom cat loves mud and has never gone outside and come back with a clean coat. He never seems to stop going, always finds new energy. Curtis finds something in life and makes the best of it, despite how twisted and terrible it may seem.
Hobbies: Curtis is happy to try anything. He is flexible and doesn't mind new things. They interest him. Oddly, though, he has always enjoyed running through sprinklers. Curtis also enjoys some recreational blind-tearing.
Whats his/her favorite toy?: Curtis will play with absolutely anything. Doesn't matter what. He would be content with a piece of paper if you gave it to him. I suppose he might have a preference, and he would most likely choose a box of all toys. Yes, Curtis considers a box a toy. He loves his boxes. He sleeps in them, shoots himself into them, wrestles with them. Curtis finds most fun with a lovely box.
Last edited by Arrows on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 am

Extended to 5.5. because i had no internet - sorry ^^°
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightstormy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:12 am

Gotta bump :3
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:50 am

thanks for the bump and sorry. my laptop broke and i cant really post via phone ^^°
im really sorry you have to wait >_<
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightstormy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:24 am

Username: Nightstormy
Name of Kitten: Morro
Personality: Playful, spirited, sarcastic & humorous.
Hobbys: Morro loves to hide around in a coffee house, usually somewhere near the coffee maker, inside a tiny cup, eyes widened in excitement. ^^
Whats his/her favorite toy: A cup mostly, for playing in and hiding in, or anything with feathers, because it lightens his mood and they are silky to the touch.

Extra: I once spotted Morro in the Coffee House Inn. He was hard to spot, and when I first laid my eyes on him, he was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! His fur was ruffled up, and his green eyes were staring at me with wide pupils. His fur seemed very silky, just like the feather he was just playing with. A couple weeks later, I arrived to the same Coffee House and walked up to the counter. Just behind the counter was the coffee machine, and 3 coffee cups. It looked as if the cups were full of coffee, ready to be served. A waiter picked up only two of the three cups, even though he clearly could've taken the third. After serving the two coffee cups, he walked into the kitchen, leaving the last cup. I leaned forward in the bar stool, and my shadow loomed over the cup. All of the sudden, the green eyes of Morro opened up, and he looked into my eyes the same way he did weeks before. He leaned to the side of the cup, knocking it down for him to get out. Then he hopped over to my arm, his soft fur rubbing against it. I gently pet him, and couldn't resist to smile.

((Short story of meeting Morro is the Extra :) ))
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:42 am

Up <3
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:57 am

Username: Ruby-Skylark
Name of Kitten: Ruby
Personality: This kitty looks just like my own cat Ruby so I'm basing everything on my silly cat! <3
Ruby is a cat of two personalities. On the one hand, she is loving, friendly, will bodily throw herself into smooches and loves, adores being stroked, worships the fire nightly, and whenever her mummy (me) walks past, she says hello and stretches to show how beautiful she is :D
But, on the other side of that, she is a ruthless hunter with a taste for human flesh :twisted: she'll attack any hand that comes near her when she isn't in the mood for smoochies, she'll chase a leg and wrap herself around it, she hunts down cockroaches until someone catches them, she loves being outside in the back yard where there are birds and butterflies and dragonflies to catch, she even tried eating a bee once, that never happened again *d'oh* she'll chase a ball around and play soccer with it, when it's time to come in at night she doesn't come easily, it's more of a game to make mummy chase her around the back yard until we're both exhausted and only then, will she allow herself to be picked up and taken in for dinner :lol:
I loves my crazy kitty, she's the best kitty in the world, and she looks just like this kitty :mrgreen:
Hobbys: worshipping the fire god, getting love (with two hands, not just one!), chasing insects, playing with wool and knitting needles and sewing threads, eating, a lot of sleeping ;)
Whats his/her favorite toy? Ruby just loves to play with the plastic rings that seal peanut butter containers!
http://newlifenewpurpose.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/dscf4122.jpg
She picks them up in her mouth and carries them around, she throws them across the room and chases them, she loves it most when I toss them tho, she will leap up in the air to catch them :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ruby-Skylark on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhdarchid » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 am

Username: Tala2121
Name of Kitten: Flame
Personality: Playful, curious, mischievous
Hobbys: Hiding under desks and pawing at legs, leaping out of drawers at people (playfully), racing around the floor, tickling people to death with his fluffy tail, being hilarious and adorable
Whats his/her favorite toy? A fuzzy little mouse with catnip inside and no tail (it was bitten off). He loves to toss in around and chase after it
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me