Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

WIP it's a human O-O by _Odessa_

Artist _Odessa_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP it's a human O-O

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat May 17, 2014 12:08 pm

My first human drawing on CS Q-Q
Introducing... awfully sketchy black + white!
Reference used: my arms, shoulders and shirt
The face looks creepily creepy
It's a wippity wip wip
My grandma kept bothering me about rabbits and making me go look at them while I was drawing so timer is inaccurate
-----------
OH MY WOW
MY ANATOMY IS GLERB
yes, it is glerb
*sigh*
This human looks more than mildly demented
>.< grr
Last edited by _Odessa_ on Sat May 17, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP it's a human O-O

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat May 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Bummpp

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP it's a human O-O

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun May 18, 2014 3:46 pm

bumpp

odessa

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me