1x1 Warriors RP with Moonsplash_Warriors

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Warriors RP with Moonsplash_Warriors

Postby theflophat » Sun May 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Fernclan

The Forest

Leader and Deputy Den

Medicine cat's Den

Nursery

Elder's Den

Warrior's Den

Apprentice's Den

================================================================================================================

[center]The Warrior Code

1.Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2.Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3.Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5.A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6.Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7.A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8.The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9.After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10.A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12.No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13.The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
14.An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15.A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet
My added rules
No forced mating
When mating or giving birth fade to black
No powerplaying
If you plan to kill or seriously injure someone else's cat then PM the user and ask them if you are allowed.
Post at least once a week.
Don't judge or insult other people's cats as in this cat didn't have kits (For a cat from the series) Or that looks stupid and stuff.
No more Scourge's relatives.
You must have read at least 2 or 3 books of the series before joining.
Cats only no MLP characters and things just cats.

Techniques

Back Kick - Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.

Belly Rake - A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws against the soft flesh of the opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back into control.

Front Paw Blow - Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.

Front Paw Strike/Forepaw Slash - Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent.

Killing Bite - A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.

Leap-and-hold - Ideal for a small cat facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.

Partner Fighting - Warriors who have trained and fought together will often fall instinctively into a defensive position, each protecting each other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

Play Dead - Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his/her grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in attacking position.

Scruff Shake - Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, who are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

Tail Yank - Grab your opponent's tail and yank it with such force your opponent is thrown off balance.

Teeth Grip - Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.

Upright Lock - Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring weight down on opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it takes great strength and speed.

Half-Turn Belly Rake - Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent.

Badger Defense: Leap over opponent, turn on your back legs and bite opponent's leg. Used only when fighting badgers.

Duck and Twist: Simple defensive move. The cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto his/her back, and then springs to their paws.

Jump and pin: Complicated move. Leap backwards, and bounce off the wall. With precise accuracy, land on the cat.

Under Belly Kick-Slide under your opponent and kick with your back legs, claws sheathed, this move sends the for flying and knocks the wind out of them.

Shredder Spin-Do a somersault into the foe with your claws extended and they rip into the foe multiple times. Because this attack can do a lot of damage, it is not commonly used.

Tail Grab n' Toss-Bite down on the foe's tail and pull as you would to do a Tail Yank, but use extra power to throw the foe.)

Tail signals

Tail Held Erect-Stop
Tail Rippling-Move Forward Slowly With Care
Tail Held Erect and Sweeping Slowly from Side to Side-Retreat Silently
Tail Pointing Low, Parallel to the Ground and Sweeping-Spread Out
Tail Flattened-Get Down
Tail Bobbing-Enemy Sighted
Tail Hooked-Danger
Tail Pointed Sharply-Go That Way
Tail Held Erect and Waving from Side to Side-Stay Behind Me
Tail Kinked over Back-Follow Me
Tail Flicking over Back- Leave, But Be Careful
Tail Tip Facing Other Way-Attack

Herbs

ALDER
Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

ALFALFA
Used to prevent tooth decay.

ALOE VERA
Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

ASH (TREE)
New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.
Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

BORAGE
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.
Borage should never be used dried, only green.

BRAMBLE TWIGS
Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

BURDOCK
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

CATNIP
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.

CELADINE
Used to strenghten weak eyes.

CHAMOMILE
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

COBWEBS
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

COMFREY
Used when healing broken bones

DEATHBERRY (DEADLY NIGHT SHADE)
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.
This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

ECHINACIA
Used to ease infection.

FEVER
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

HONEY
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

JUNIPER
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

LAVENDER
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat.
Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

MARIGOLD
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

MOUSEBILE
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

POPPY (WILD)
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

TANSY
Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.
Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches.
Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.
Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

THYME
Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

WATER MINT
Used to help cure bellyaches.

WILLOW TREE
Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.
Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

YARROW
Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.
Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

YEW
To make a cat vomit up poisons.

================================================================================================================

Ceremonies

Warrior:
"I, Moonstar, leader of Fernclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn."
"____paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. ____paw, from this moment you will be known as _______. Starclan honors your ____ and ____, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Fernclan."

Elder's Ceremony:
"______", is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders of Fernclan?"
"It is."
"Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon Starclan to give you many moons of rest."

Deputy Ceremony:
"I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Fernclan is ________."

Leadership Ceremony:
Touches nose to the top of the new leader's head- "With this life I give you ____. Use it well to _______ ______."
When all of the lives have been given, the previous leader says these words:
"I hail you by your new name, _____star. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and Starclan grants you the guardianship of Fernclan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity."

Name Changing Ceremony:
"Spirits of Starclan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as _____, for ___________."

Apprentice Ceremony:
"____kit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as _____paw. Your mentor will be ________. I hope ________ will pass down all he/she knows on to you."
The leader calls up the warrior he/she has chosen as a mentor.
"________, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from ________, and you have shown yourself to be ______ and ______. You will be the mentor of _____paw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her/him."

Prophecy

Time

Newleaf {}
Greenleaf {}
Leaffall {}
Leafbare {X}

Code to Join
Code: Select all
[color=#004000]Username:
Cat's name:
Cat's gender:
Cat's rank:
Cat's wanted rank:
Cat's age:
Personality:
History:
Kin:
Mate/crush:
Picture:
Quick code: Cat's name here/Age here/Crush here/Mate here/Username[/color]

Bonds

<X> Mate <O> Crush

[center]Insults, Exclamations, & Phrases:
As easy as swallowing a minnow - A phrase used to indicate easiness of the task.
As much use as a dead fox - A (harsh) insult, meaning the recipient is useless.
Bees in your brain - An exclamation meaning confusion or a cat not making sense. (i.e., You've got bees in your brain!)
Buzzardfood- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans. Used in The Sun Trail.
Chickfeed- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans. Used in The Sun Trail.
Crowfood - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to rotting prey animals (as in I'll turn you into crowfood!), or suggesting that they eat it (as in crowfood-eater).
(You're) crazier than a fox in a fit! - An insult used when a cat (or cats) are acting crazy. Another variation uses "madder" instead of "crazier." Lionblaze uses this to describe Ashfur.
Doesn't matter a whisker/Doesn't catch so much as a whisker - An exclamation meaning the cat does not care, (i.e. it didn't matter a whisker that she didn't share their beliefs) similar to I don't give a mousetail. Or saying that a patrol didn't catch anything.
Doormouse - An expression or exclamation used against a cat who sleeps a lot. Foxpaw is called this by Sandstorm in Eclipse.
Drypaw - A cat that dislikes getting wet, usually used in RiverClan.
Dungface- An (harsh) insult used in Thunder Rising.
Like LionClan/TigerClan - An expression stating that a cat does something very fiercely or well.
Flea-brain - A (friendly, yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.
Fishface, fishfur or fish-breath - An insult used against RiverClan warriors, mainly appears in Bluestar's Prophecy.
Frog-dung - Same as fox-dung, except it's often used in RiverClan. Used in Crookedstar's Promise.
Fox-dung - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to fox feces. Also used as an exclamation. (as in That's fox-dung!)
Fox-hearted - An insult meaning cruel, cold-hearted, or evil (as in fox-hearted Twolegs).
Furball - A (friendly, yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.
Fuzz-brain - A (friendly, but harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone. Used in The Sun Trail by Gray Wing's younger brother, Jagged Peak.
Great StarClan! - An exclamation used to signify extreme surprise or anger. Similar to Oh my god! in usage and to the fact that they both have mention of a higher force.
Hare-dung - Used as an exclaimation, similar to "mouse-dung". Somewhat like "Darn it!" Used in The Sun Trail.
When hedgehogs will fly - An exclamation style statement that shows disbelief that a certain event will likely occur (as in That will happen when hedgehogs fly), used in many variations. Somewhat like the human phrase, When pigs fly!
How in Silverpelt? - An exclamation used meaning "How in the world?" Used in The Sight.
I don't give a mousetail/They wouldn't give a mousetail - An exclamation meaning that the cat does not care. Another variation is I would ____ for a couple of mousetails meaning that they are willing to do the inserted action for no real reward. Can also mean that a cat would be stingy enough not to share a mousetail.
I'd have shredded you into mousedust! - to gravely injure, rip to shreds. Similar to mousemeat. Used by Yellowfang in Into the Wild while intimidating Firepaw.
Make dirt - to use the bathroom.
May StarClan light your path/Banish all the fleas from your nest - A friendly term used to tell others they wish them well.
May the Sun warm your back and the fish leap into your paws - A blessing used in RiverClan used to wish good dreams or, in some instances, to say farewell to a dead cat.
Minnow-brain - An insult that is friendly but harsh. A RiverClan version of mouse-brain. Used by Curlkit in Mistystar's Omen.
Mouse-brain - A (friendly yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.
Mouse-dung - A (somewhat harsh) insult comparing the recipient to mouse feces. Also used as an exclamation (as in Mousedung! That can't be right!). Somewhat like "Darn it!"
Mouse-hearted - An insult that describes one who is cowardly.
Mousefodder - An insult describing that the cat is worthless or a kittypet. Used by Yellowfang in Into the Wild to Firepaw after realizing he was a kittypet.
Once a kittypet, always a kittypet! - A harsh phrase used to describe a cat with kittypet roots. Used by Longtail in Into The Wild on Rusty when he was joining ThunderClan.
(Only) StarClan knows (what) - Sometimes used to answer a question that is impossible to answer. Similar to "Only god knows what," "Only god knows," and "god knows."
Pain in the tail - An insult meaning a cat is irritating or lazy. Used by Leafstar in SkyClan's Destiny about Harveymoon and Macgyver.
Scaredy-mouse! - A similar expression to scaredy-cat, but in cat terms.
Scaredy-sparrow - An expression also similar to scaredy-cat, in cat terms.
Snake-hearted - Similar to the term "fox-hearted," generally used by RiverClan. Used in Crookedstar's Promise.
Snake-tongue - An insult meaning cold or unfair; similar to "fox-hearted" or "snake-hearted", used by ShadowClan in Night Whispers.
Sorry catches no prey or Sorry fills no bellies - Means cats can be sorry, but that will not undo what happened
StarClan's kits! – An exclamation of surprise or disbelief. Sometimes used as an exclamation if a cat is hurt. Used by Ivypool in Fading Echoes.
Tabbies don't change their stripes - means that a cat doesn't change their nature. Equivalent to "a leopard can't change his spots."
What in StarClan's name?- A exclamation similar to "What on earth?" or "What in the world?"
That's a load of badger droppings - A harsh exclamation saying that something is nonsense.
Thistles and thorns - Used to describe bad luck (as in: Thistles and thorns! I blew it!); similar to "Darn it" or "mouse-dung."
Thundercat - Used by ShadowClan to describe a ThunderClan cat. Used in Night Whispers.
You fight/hunt like a kittypet! - An expression used to insult or tease a cat who fights/hunts poorly.
Who made dirt in his/her fresh kill?- A phrase to describe a cranky or suddenly moody cat, as used in The Sign of the Moon.
Would've made mousemeat out of you! - To badly injure, rip to shreds. Similar to mousedust. Used by Graypaw in Into the Wild describing how dangerous a fox could be.
Frog-dirt and Fish-guts - Used in RiverClan, has the same meaning as thistles and thorns, used in Crookedstar's Promise.
Rabbit-chasers - A less harsh insult used in ShadowClan to describe WindClan. Used by Rowankit in Yellowfang's Secret.
Last edited by theflophat on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
insert
art
here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy, i'm a big nerd and that's pretty much all there is to me
i don't bite, so feel free to send a pm if you want to talk at all
i am currently juggling a lot of school work, so i may not be on too frequently

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
theflophat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Our Forms

Postby theflophat » Sun May 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Our forms
In'case we need some info

Moonsplash_Warriors' cats.

[size=150]Moon(star) was born as a kit to riverclan. Her mom died giving birth, and her dad was soon killed by a tom in a war. Moon fought the tom as a kit, and nearly shredded its ears off. Moon ran off into the forest and lived with badgers until she then grew to become a strong, lethal rogue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- --

Specklepaw was born to a tribe in the mountains. She was a cheerful kit, bounding around, playing in the snow. A fight broke out in the mountain for the territory with black wolves. Specklepaw saw her parents shredded into pieces. A rogue had came and saved her, taking her into the forest. She was then brought to Fernclan and joined as an apprentice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----

Obsedian was born near a volcano. He and his family lived in a small cave until the volcano erupted. Obsedian was fast enough to get out but his parents were burnt in the fire that occured.

Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ Ⓢⓣⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ
Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓜⓔ

Personality
Thorn is a stubborn, sweet, helpful tom. He does not like being very social at first, but then he get's used to the big groups around him.

History
Will type up later

Flaws/Imperfections/Pet peeves
He hate's annoying cat's that always question every detail and goes for the kill too easily.
Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ
Crush- nope.
Mate- No thanks.
Kits- No thanks e3e
Kin- None alive.

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
Name- Thorn. (Thornclaw when joins clan)
Warrior Name- Thornclaw
Gender- Male.
Age-20 moons
Rank- Loner.
Wanted Rank- Warrior.
Requested Apprentice- None
Requested Mentor- none.

=======================================================================================================

AliFox76's cats

Username: AliFox76
Cat's name: Eagletalon
Cat's gender: Tom
Cat's rank: Deputy
Cat's wanted rank: Deputy
Cat's age: 19 moons
Personality: Bold, Strong and fast he can be kind though.
History: He was a rouge but joined up with Moon to create Fernclan
Kin: Decreased
Mate/crush: He likes Moon a little
Picture: Image
Quick code: Eagletalon/19 moons/Moonstar/AliFox76

Cat's name: "Guess who's back!" Silverfang
Cat's gender: She-cat
Cat's rank: Medicine cat
Cat's wanted rank: Medicine cat
Cat's age: 12 moons
Personality: Grumpy, Prankster, kind
History: Growls "None of your business!"
Kin: N/A
Mate/crush: Looking
Quick code: Silverfang/12 moons/N/A/AliFox76

Cat's name: Coal
Cat's rank: Rouge
Cat's wanted rank: Rouge
Cat's age: 17 moons
Personality: Kind but Vicious
History: Unsheaths claws and leaps at.
Mate/crush: She likes Obsidian
Quick code: Coal/17 moons/Obsedian/AliFox76

=======================================================================================================

Last edited by theflophat on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
insert
art
here

theflophat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Warriors RP with Moonsplash_Warriors

Postby saka. » Sat May 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Moon(star) was born as a kit to riverclan. Her mom died giving birth, and her dad was soon killed by a tom in a war. Moon fought the tom as a kit, and nearly shredded its ears off. Moon ran off into the forest and lived with badgers until she then grew to become a strong, lethal rogue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- --

Specklepaw was born to a tribe in the mountains. She was a cheerful kit, bounding around, playing in the snow. A fight broke out in the mountain for the territory with black wolves. Specklepaw saw her parents shredded into pieces. A rogue had came and saved her, taking her into the forest. She was then brought to Fernclan and joined as an apprentice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----

Obsedian was born near a volcano. He and his family lived in a small cave until the volcano erupted. Obsedian was fast enough to get out but his parents were burnt in the fire that occured.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theflophat » Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Please fill this out for all your cats Mooneh

Quick code: Cat's name here/Age here/Crush here/Mate here/Username
insert
art
here

theflophat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Sat May 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Quick code: Moonsplash/20 moons/No one/Moonsplash_Warriors

Quick code: Specklepaw/9 moons/No one/Moonsplash_Warriors

Quick code: Obsedian/19 moons/No one/Moonsplash_Warriors

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Dawnpaw(Frost) Was born in the middle of a flood in the riverclan camp. Her parents had crawled onto a slippery rock to bring Dawn into this world. Dawn was raised by Riverclan, and her older brothers would always mess with her. Beat her up, tease her. Dawn then ended up running off with a group of huskies when they attacked the camp. She never turned back, and left the huskies at night. Dawn lived by the river for a couple of moons then lived in the fernclan forest. A cat took her in, and took her to Fernclan, and left her there.

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theflophat » Sat May 17, 2014 10:48 pm

AliFox76 wrote:Please fill this out for all your cats Mooneh

Quick code: Cat's name here/Age here/Crush here/Mate here/Username

Ahem? LOL
insert
art
here

theflophat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Sat May 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Quick code: Dawnpaw(frost)/9 moons/None/Moonsplash_Warriors

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theflophat » Sat May 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Cat's name: Eagletalon
Cat's gender: Tom
Cat's rank: Deputy
Cat's wanted rank: Deputy
Cat's age: 19 moons
Personality: Bold, Strong and fast he can be kind though.
History: He was a rouge but joined up with Moon to create Fernclan
Kin: Decreased
Mate/crush: He likes Moon a little
Quick code: Eagletalon/19 moons/Moonstar/AliFox76

Cat's name: "Guess who's back!" Silverfang
Cat's rank: Medicine cat
Cat's wanted rank: Medicine cat
Cat's age: 12 moons
Personality: Grumpy, Prankster, kind
History: Growls "None of your business!"
Mate/crush: Looking
Quick code: Silverfang/12 moons/N/A/AliFox76

Cat's name: Coal
Cat's rank: Rouge
Cat's wanted rank: Rouge
Cat's age: 17 moons
Personality: Kind but Vicious
History: Unsheaths claws and leaps at.
Mate/crush: She likes Obsidian
Quick code: Coal/17 moons/Obsedian/AliFox76
Last edited by theflophat on Sat May 17, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insert
art
here

theflophat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm

(Should we start? I'mma go get my cat that looks like Moonsplash but with Yellow eyes. Brb)

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me