Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Demon Hound - Redesign SOLD by Schneemaehne

Artist Schneemaehne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Demon Hound - Redesign SOLD

Postby Schneemaehne » Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 am

Thanks to everyone who entered a bid. The sale has now ended and I am proud to announce that my demon hound has found a new home with...
suchgo!
Thanks for your time and bids and have a nice sunday!

Current bids:
Please keep in mind that I do not only look for pets etc as payment but will also ask why you want the character design. I'd rather see my creations used than collect dust on some harddrive otherwise I would not try to rehome them right now! (They've been dusting on my harddrive for quiet some time)
- suchgo (trade)
-> writing (NaNoWriMo), maybe comic, character study
- Thundercrash (trade)
-> private RPG with a friend, drawing practice (armour and general)
- wolfdoglover (trade)
-> RPG, personal character
- _Jaffa_S_ (trade)
-> self-written stories, some art
- anonymous user (trade)
-> componion for another leading character

Hi guys!
I am still not finished with selling/giving away my old character designs. Shortly after I joined CS I made up several of them because I thought this was what all the cool kids did. I ended up never using a single one of them for various reasons and so I am now giving them away to users who would like to have the designs/characters for roleplays, stories and everything else.

So, who do we have here?
This canine fiend first appeared in this Oekaki of mine. It's old, it's sloppy and I cannot believe I ever thought it was worth "intermediate", but anyways. The rider got his re-do some months ago and is now the keeper of my Narakari stallion Eachann (here's a picture of them: click me!) and so his canine companion is looking for a new home.

Would you like to adopt him?

I'm not planning in making big profit out of this, so feel free to send me your offers. I'd love to get some WL pets or items. I've got a lot of recent pets on my wishlist so it should be easy for you to find something as payment.

But there are a few rules:
- You have to actually have a USE for this character.
Example: Somebody offering me just a recent common but really wanting this character to play him at an upcoming RPG would get him. A character collector who already owns a hundred designs he never uses might offer me two rares but I will not consider him as my first pick. I think you get the idea.
- Do not resell the character/design. If you give him away as a gift, please tell me first. If you lost interest, I will gladly take him back or help you to "rehome" him.
- Do not claim the design as your own.
- You are allowed to make minor changes to the design and character but please keep them small. No sense in buying a design you totally change it afterwards, huh?

That's it from me. The following informations are more for you to work with, they are no rules and not set in stone. See them as guidelines to help you flesh out this character:
- I always thought of the hound as a male, although its gender is not determined
- He's not the youngest but an experienced veteran. His former rider was a demon hunter who manged to capture and tame him.
- He is able to use simple magic, but not deliberatly. Just as you may jerk your hand away from a hot surface without thinking, he may set things on fire or jump between dimensions automatically when threatened or agitated..
- He is a lot bigger than a normal canine, approx. about 2m at his shoulders
- The fur is harsh and uncomfortable to touch. It has fascinating, ever-changing colour patterns but does not shine no matter how much you'll brush it.
- The orbs accompany him, giving off a soft glow. You can use them to read his emotions as they may fly around quicker and hectical when the hound is agitated or calmly float beside him as he rests. If the start to dim, he is extraordinary exhausted or even injured.
- The gear is part of the offer, but you do not need to use it. Feel free to design your own or to make him something else than a riding animal.
- The gear is heavily enchanted to keep him under control. It's less of physical but magical nature.
- The saddle is located on the shoulder blades which is the area that is least affected by the movement of the body. The rider would have to stand in the stirrups (a bit like a racehorse rider) to keep his weight balanced.
- The reigns are tied to the horns to steer him. The short piece between his headpiece and the breast strap ensures the riders physical safety by limiting his head movement (and thus the possibility to be pierced by the horns) to a minimum.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post here or send me a PM!
Last edited by Schneemaehne on Sun May 04, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demon Hound - Redesign, FOR SALE!

Postby Iseul » Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 am

BUMP!!!!!! Mannnnn! This is awesome
⠀ ⠀ ⠀。゚゚・。・゚゚。

⠀ ⠀ ⠀゚。𝑮𝑶𝑻, 𝑷𝒐𝒌𝒆́𝒎𝒐𝒏, 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒔.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ・。・゚ ⠀ 🇰🇷 | 불멸 | 𝑷𝑺5
Iseul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Sent a bid for this lovely. <3
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Thu May 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Thank you, burnsoul, even if I think this post is still on the front page and didn't need bumping ;)

Thank you, too, suchgo! The trade is awesome but I would like to wait a day or two because at least where I live it's well past midnight now and a lot of users might not be online ;)
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Thu May 01, 2014 9:25 pm

ooooo sending a bid <3
Already planning my minor changes(mainly to the armor)
male • gay • witch • adult

toyhou.sedeviantarttwittercommissions
violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Can you show the bids, I'm Interested in offering.
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Sat May 03, 2014 3:23 am

Thundercrash wrote:ooooo sending a bid <3

Wow, that does sound good! And well, it is less of an armour and more a kind of riding gear, so I hink you could redesign it ;)

project genesis wrote:Can you show the bids, I'm Interested in offering.

Hi! I am not familiar how common it is to show other users bids. Someone knows something about this?
OR: Thundercrash and suchgo, would you be okay if I linked your trades/offers?
My DeviantArt
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Sat May 03, 2014 3:41 am

Schneemaehne wrote:

Wow, that does sound good! And well, it is less of an armour and more a kind of riding gear, so I hink you could redesign it ;)

Hi! I am not familiar how common it is to show other users bids. Someone knows something about this?

Sure, I don't mind! It's actually common courtesy to show all the bids for an auction, since it shows potential bidders what their up against, and shows the bidders that their bid is valid. c:
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Sat May 03, 2014 4:24 am

Perfect, thank you suchgo! I never "auctioned" a design before, and my last sales (besides Desoto who found a new home really quickly) were in 2010... which has been some time, especially on the internet ;)
I'll add all bids in the first post asap!
(Just need to finish cooking)
My DeviantArt
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Sat May 03, 2014 4:49 am

Schneemaehne wrote:

sure
male • gay • witch • adult

toyhou.sedeviantarttwittercommissions
violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me