Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Star-crossed lovers by Porcelaine

Artist Porcelaine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Star-crossed lovers

Postby Porcelaine » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Those eyes, those remarkable eyes, were no lie. "Hazle."

My name left his lips in a whisper and it made a shiver race up my spine in response though I stood still with wider hazel eyes. I watched his gaze change from frightened, to confused, to love struck with seconds. My jaw was locked and I had no idea what to even say. There was a strangeness in his eyes despite my want for it. Kornilius wouldn't look at me with swooning eyes like that. They'd be cut back and concealed to a degree, but my lips parted and muttered in question. "Kornilius?"

This is based off a 1x1 roleplay with HazleKitten. There is a lot to explain, however I'll begin by saying Hazle and I have known each other for a few years. I met her on a roleplay on another site, and back then both of our characters were wolves. Over the years we've been able to stay in touch and occasionally roleplay here and there. We've had the same characters for perhaps four or five years, though we've grown weary of wolves and moved onto humans, there is enough history between the two characters to bring back things from past years. Right now, minus all the details, Hazle and Kornilius, as humans, have never met before. They meet each other on a cruise, and towards the end of the cruise Hazle actually finds out she's a "werewolf" and transforms into her canine form. Kornilius ends up finding a large wolf instead of Hazle, but for some reason, is 'drawn' to her, as if a part of him is aware of who she is. As wolves, both characters have developed quite a lot of history together. As humans that history still exists, however they are unaware of it. Hazle is stuck in her canine form on the last day of the cruise, and has no way of getting off. Kornilius decides to disguise her as his 'seeing eye dog' and pose as a blind man. However, after a few scenarios, and Hazle transforming back into a regular human, Kornilius decides it's best if they both go their separate ways. In the midst of their heart wrenching goodbyes, Kornilius's 'wolf' form mindset returns, however in his human body. As I said before, there's a lot of history between them, and Kornilius is now aware of that. However, the 'human' version of Hazle has no idea who the 'new' Kornilius is, and so I drew this based on the two. Kornilius & Hazle share a bond, and through out the roleplay have flashbacks of their canine past. In this scene, I did Kornilius hoping that Hazle's "wolf" mindset is still there, the only one he knows of as of now.

The one I drew in SAI was a lot better, but smh... still getting use to Oekaki now that I got pen pressure to work.

Reference image used
Porcelaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star-crossed lovers

Postby T҉ R҉ A҉ P҉ P҉ E҉ D҉ » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:54 pm

This is amazing, I love how you made it look like it's electricity :3 XD
T҉ R҉ A҉ P҉ P҉ E҉ D҉

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star-crossed lovers

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:29 am

OMG! How did I miss this!? I can't believe I missed it... This is amazing love!
Recently, I've been thinking about our roleplay and I wandered through your gallery just now and happened to pass over this. Oh my wow... it boosted my muse like crazy and makes me want to return to their world. <3
Beautifully done Lanie! I love it so much<3

I really love the neon green electricity between us. It reminds me of my flaming green markings around my eyes! <3
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me