Artist Neko-the-Gunslinger [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OYY #7 -Winner!

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 am

Collaboration contest!

This yang has a brother.
The two look different and are a yin/yang at that! However, do they have similar personalities?
Do they love each other? Or are they unable to even look at each other without starting an argument?
That is up to you to shape and create!

The "collaboration" part of this piece includes you teaming up with someone to try out for the two bothers.
While you can only try out for a single one, you could help and brainstorm with another person in creating the brother bond or help destroy it all together.

While it is an
impress me competition,
you will have to include some
information within your form.
Deadline: April 20th
∆Username
∆Name
∆(Please mention who you're
working with)
∆ Land of residence
∆ Anything else
art/story/personality

Impress me!^^
Please PM me if you
have ANY questions <3
Last edited by Neko-the-Gunslinger on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OYY #7

Postby Ardra » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:41 am

♣ Username
Ardra

♣ Name
Diya (Meaning Brightness, Light in Arabic)

♣ Collab
TheNightsIllusion

♣ Land of residence
The Rose Desert

♣ Personality

♣ Story
W.I.P ~ Basic Idea!

Finds out he has a half brother, meets him for the first time, highly disappointed in what he sees

♣ Art
Last edited by Ardra on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clara Erassari » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:41 am

My partner is Rivkah. Click below to be taken to my form.

Last edited by Clara Erassari on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageXXImage
Important Links
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Plumerians
Ask | DA | FR
My Kias | My Plumes
My Kintaurs

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━

Important People
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Polaris | Kat | Pure
Bloodscythe | Fennec

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
ImageXImageXImage
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
........................................................................................
I'm pretty much completely inactive on here now, although I am
happy to help wherever I am needed. ;w;"
With that being said, feel free to message me for any reason, and
I'll answer when I can.
I am a mod for Plumes, so I can answer any questions regarding
them as well.

........................................................................................
━ everywнere we looĸ, coмpleх мagιc oғ naтυre вlazeѕ вeғore oυr eyeѕ. ━
ImageXXImageXXImage
━ ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕpecιal. ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕo, ѕo вleѕѕed... ━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━ ѕoмe dayѕ, noвody dιeѕ aт all. ━
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinkus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Waaah~ So handsome~~

Reserving with the name Reiji. And collabing with my friend Dave Egbert

∆Username
AnimeTheDino

∆Name
Reiji

∆Collab partner
Dave Egbert

∆Land of residence
The Volcano of Life

∆Reiji and Icarus
The two brothers were once very close and still share many opinions as well as hobbies today, but their families favoritism caused a strong tension between them, causing them to drift apart from each other in terms of their relationship.
When Icarus's mother passed away his father remarried - this time to a Yang whom he fell in love with - and had Reiji. As Reiji grew Icarus found himself pushed away into a corner, ignored mostly by his step mother and unsupported by his birth father. When Reiji was old enough to go to school, the two were inseparable. Both were intelligent boys and loved to be with one another. It wasn't tell Icarus accidentally cut Reiji with his developing horns did the favoritism continue, this time justified with the idea that Icarus was "dangerous" and under the assumption that Icarus would intentionally hurt his half brother.
Icarus spent his days locked away in his room or roaming the halls of his father's academy - which was in use though only a small amount of students actually stayed in the dorms of the academy.
The two were only united again when they became adults, finding now that they know little to nothing about one another. They'll need to reclaim their earlier relationship soon if they don't want to stay the strangers they are now.

∆Art

WIP!!
Last edited by Dinkus on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Commissions: CLOSED
Art Shop
Dinkus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sand » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Reserve <3 Collabing with Evil Muffin Overlord! So excited to try for this boy. I think he's my favorite so far!
Sand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:46 pm

I accidentally posted twice o_o I am so sorry
Last edited by Ardra on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love of my Life

Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Image "Don't stop, no matter what. Keep going. There is always something waiting for you"
Cultured:
Tybalt is a cultured young yang, despite growing up in his room isolated from the outside world, he still learnt about the finer thing's in life. Like how to read, how to cook. One of the Maids living in the palace even taught him how to sow and mend clothing. He can tell creatures of the Forest about the cultures from his own land, from the Purple sea. How people dress, and how there are what he has dubbed 'The Wingless' and how they are always awkward as the move from spot to spot, which would always make the little creatures giggle.

Creative:
Tybalt is as creative as they get in the forest, due to the fact he had been isolated in his room for most of his life, he learnt to do thing's to occupy his time.. And to decorate his room, his old room had posters and pictures placed up on the walls. He would also sew and make blankets and clothing. Hence the Fancy suit and Fine clothes.

Forgiving:
Tybalt doesn't do what most people do, he doesn't get angry and never let it go. He gets angry and lives on. Eventualy the anger disolves and dissapers. he can't help but be nice and forgiving to people, even if they have treated him harsh. Their is only one person in his life he will never forgive, and that is his Father for tossing his brother out and into the desert.

Honest:
Tybalt has trouble lying as he tends to stutter and clam up with what his talking about, unless his trying to stop himself from telling his brother anything important. He generally sits down with people and talks to them, telling them his honest opinion of the matter at hand... Yes he does get slapp a fair bit because of that, not that he really understands why.

Intelligent:
He has to be, to of been able to survive the way he has. This young yang read alot as he was growing up, from eating manners, to commen curtisy. When to sit and when to rise, to Posh behaviour, he learnt to sing, and write from books. It was no easy task, but he himself enjoyed it. He would also read through books of this land, This beautiful land. And the other's surrounding it, to try and understand how it worked.

Childish:
How one would describe childish, would not suit this boy at all. Tybalt is childish yes, but his childish sort of personality is what makes him a skittish and shy person. He has trouble standing up for himself, unless his family or the forest are threatened, he enjoys sitting down and playing with leaves and flower's watching them grow, or even planting new ones.

Jealous:
Unfortunetly for Tybalt, one of his main bad traits was. He got jealous easily, it might of been because he got little attention as he was growing up. Or it might of been because that usurper had taken his place in his mother's heart. He admits he is jealous of all the beautiful flowers in all the other neighboring lands. In the arctic land, he is jealous of the beautiful ice and snow, his jealous of the fire volcano because of it's warmth, the Rose desert because of it's beautiful beautiful flowers. But the purple sea he will forever loath, and anyone born in that region will forever leave a nasty scar on his head. Never healing, never leaving, always hurting.

Naive:
Tybalt doesn't know about all the subjects, he admits that he more and likely never will. There are parts of the forest and people to he doesn't know exist. Yes, unlike his brother he lacks the Judgement of a fine warrior, but he has the wisdom of an Old king. One who knew how to rule a kingdom.

Height: 5''7
Sexuality: Straight
Weight: No clue, doesn't weigh himself.
Favourite book: To Kill a Mocking Bird. By Harper Lee.

Tybalt was young, but he wasn't stupid and by no means was the young male foolish, he knew right from wrong. Good from bad. He knew what to do, how to be successful but also how to be hidden from the crowd. He had grown up neglected and forgotten by his family. Well all except for his older brother Tarik, Tarik was always their for him through thick and thin. But despite the fact that Tybalt was the younger of the pair his older brother got all the Attention, he didn't really mind though. Just upset that his own family had forgotten about him. He learnt how to read and write with Tarik's help but he learnt how to paint and to draw on his own.

He loved to draw forests, sketch them out on a canvas and then paint them. He use odd colours for the forests, which where shades of oranges, purples and blues. He even painted a white forest once. But ended up hating it and crossing it out with black paint, which dripped down the painting making it look like a Very tragic piece of art work, which was displayed in his room with all the others.

But as time went on, things changed he could constantly hear his father and brother yelling at each other, Tarik had been defying his father again, and their father hated not being in power. All Tybalt had done was sneak into the throne room, to try and ask his brother what was going on. Before he had heard is father tell Tarik to get out, to never come back. Saying Tybalt was upset was an understatement, but at that time Tybalt was young, young and confused, he had watched his brother glare at their father before leaving. Before he stood up and scrambled after his brother. He heard his father shout a 'Get back here!' To Tybalt who didn't listen.

Tybalt quickly Latched onto his older brothers arm pleading to him, pleading him not to leave him. Saying that he had promised that he would never leave. Before one sentence left his mouth he would always regret, 'Your just like everyone else! Always promising to stay with me then leaving me! First Rosie then Bell and now you! Why does everyone leave me!' He said tears falling from his eyes. Before the young male turned and fled. Vanishing back inside the castle and to his room, ignoring the tears an snot falling down his usually dignified face.

Tybalt would later grow up resenting that moment, hating it with a passion. But that moment defined him, made him more weary of trusting people. He had grown up being taught how to run the Kingdom of his fathers, despite not wishing to, he distanced himself from others and eventually lost the bond between him and any of his family. His father would constantly yell at him and scold him. Well his mother, she had another son, of whom she only payed attention to 'it' so his mother was a no go zone. He didnt trust any of the maids or servants as they would rat him out to his father.

It came down to one fateful decision late at night. A stupid decision. He left a note for his so called parents and packed up his things, before he left the castle. The note was sharp and bitter*, leaving the young male with no guilt. As he left under the darkness of the night he never would of realised just how much his life would change.

As he traveled through the lands, avoiding ones he was not allowed through, and crossing the ones he was allowed through. In due time he had made it to the Glowing forest, which he decided to call his home. He was welcomed by all.

As time passed on Tybalt became the leader of the forest. No not there king but a leader and adviser. Everyone in the forest had equal opportunities and equal rights. No one was rich and no one was poor. After some period of time, the forest decided they needed a king like all the other kingdoms had, and now who was their leader at that time, why Tybalt was. So he automatically rose into power, at first he despised the idea. Not wishing to turn out like his father did. But as time grew on, he eventually got use to the so called power. It never corrupted him, never confused him. It was what made him. Well him.

It's been a long time, hasn't it.. I Got your letter. All is well, the creatures are kind to me, and i am kind to them we live in a balanced Society. Were i am there leader. It's different.
And don't fret, i don't blame you for leaving the family.. i would of done the same thing if i was allowed to. But you know Father, i had to behave and be the good child.. Which was kind of funny.. Any way enough about that.
How are you? I hope your ok. I hope your having fun, and have found yourself a lovely Friend to spend your time with,
and no. Your not teaching me how to swim!. you know how i act around water, as it scares me enough as it is... You don't want me scared even more do you?.. Which brings on another thing, i'm sure you got my Coronation letter. I hope you'll be there.
And yes don't worry i won't forget 'her' birthday.
Well. unfortunetly this letter is to short for you my dear Brother... But i'm needed out in the Forest, Elsewhere so until then, Please keep safe.

Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:51 pm

This is now closed and the judging shall commence!

(Sorry got so carried away with the day today @~@ )
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Agh I was too busy to finish this congratz to whoever gets this amazing boy
Love of my Life

Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:26 am

I apologize for taking such a long time to judge this, however I was slightly busy in real life and this contest was rather tough as well...
I had many decisions going back and forth, however I wish to announce that the winners of this challenge are Birdie Heartlander and her partner Zoe-Underland

The reason for my decision is because of the beautiful bond that the brothers shared. I just kept going back to their story and it completely struck me. The whole form seemed to revolve around the brotherly bond... it was beautiful ;v; Congratulations!

Clara, Rivkah I almost gave the victory to you guys. I truly loved your concept, however the latter seemed to speak to me more.
I must say that all of you guys put tremendous efforts into your forms and I absolutely loved them!

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me