Artist Neko-the-Gunslinger [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OYY #6 -Winer!

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:47 am

Collaboration contest!

This yin has a brother.
The two look different and are a yin/yang at that! However, do they have similar personalities?
Do they love each other? Or are they unable to even look at each other without starting an argument?
That is up to you to shape and create!

The "collaboration" part of this piece includes you teaming up with someone to try out for the two bothers.
While you can only try out for a single one, you could help and brainstorm with another person in creating the brother bond or help destroy it all together.

While it is an
impress me competition,
you will have to include some
information within your form.
Deadline: April 20th
∆Username
∆Name
∆(Please mention who you're
working with)
∆ Land of residence
∆ Anything else
art/story/personality

Impress me!^^
Please PM me if you
have ANY questions <3
Last edited by Neko-the-Gunslinger on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 am

art belongs to hawaiianbabidoll
Last edited by Rivkah on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OYY #6

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 am

;3 I like gods and purples.... I better stay away from that mixture for a while XD I might do something pastel...
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:32 am

o: This guy is lovely!

Love the dark colors and gold ;u;

ill totally have to make some time to try out for this guy
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:38 am

ImageImage
████████████████████████████████████
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Cunning, very quick to react to certain movements and often caught on guard. Tarik is not a fool, he is strict when it comes to things and is often found planning emergency escapes and attacks. There was a time where Tarik was goofy, he was fun and very kind to everyone he met, he is still kind and leads with great responsibility, he does not treat his people with disrespect even as the king of Rose Desert. Tarik knows what fun is; he knows the meaning and how enjoying it is. But he also knows how to be serious and understand the situation when needed. He is often caught being calm and reading near the oasis or can be seen in the gardens. He does have feelings but normally ignores them. If you where to ask him what he missed, he would tell you home. Tarik always had a wild side, he was uncontrollable and demanded a lot of attention when he was growing up; his father was displeased with the attitude Tarik was born with and banished him to the realm of Sand to learn his lesson of disobeying.

There is not much to say really, I grew up a prince near the Purple Sea. My father was the ruler there, in that realm, my mother-- we do not know what had happened to her since the birth of my youngest brother, Tyrial. But I do hope she is well. Me and my father never really got off on the right foot growing up, he told me I was too wild and that I would not succeed in the family or anywhere at that matter. I disagreed with him constantly and would always fight about it, he however could do nothing about it since I was born the oldest of three. I enjoyed teaching my two younger brothers many things, I tried to spend as much time as I could with them while they grew up. At least I tried before father banished me to the lands of Sand and no water; he thought I would've forgotten about how he left me there to rot away and die. No-- I am much stronger than that, Father.. I now rule The Rose Desert and here; no one is treated any different. The gates are open to those who promise no blood shed or war. My history is pretty bland, that is why I have to write it; I have the quill and ink and I think it's time I start my own life. Let's begin...

Height: 6'0
Sexual preference: Women, but is Bi-curious
Weight: Around 190 possibly?
Three words that fit him: Wild-card, Respectful, Outgoing.

Weakest Perk: Is rash with decisions
Greatest perk: The ability to withstand a Sandstorm

Least Favorite Hobby: Studying.
Favorite Hobby: Sword Fighting

Least Favorite food: Squash and cabbage.
Favorite food: Roasted Chicken side of green beans & mashed potatos

Least Favorite Companion: A Camal.
Favorite Companion: A Falcon

Least Favorite Color: He dislikes the color green. too bright
Favorite Color: Gold.

Worst Fear: Losing everything.
His Dream: To be the greatest Ruler of The Rose Desert.

Father: Tarik is at war with his father, he does not want a thing to do with him. His father originated from The Purple Sea.

Mother: Status of her is unknown, Tarik hasn't seen her since age 5. His mother Originated from Safari.

Younger Brothers: Tarik keeps in contact with his brothers, mostly with Tybalt and at some moments with Tyrial.

Tarik is the oldest of three brothers. Tybalt and Tyrial

The sun was brighter than ever in the lands of The Rose Desert, the oasis held a soft sky blue shade as the sun beat down on the water giving off the reflection of diamonds. The day was fair and started normally like any other, "My lord." The Palace maid had entered the balcony with a neatly folded letter, "Word from The Glowing Forest has arrived." She continued as she walked up towards me. "Good, let me see it." I held my hand out as she gave me the letter, it was engraved with my name on it 'Tarik' written in gold as the folder itself was made of glowing dark shades of green bark from a tree. I admired the work of craftsmanship that was put into the letter, few moments of looking over it I open the letter and pull out a small white sheet of paper, it was soft to the touch as I unfold it.

Invitation wrote:Image
You have been invited to the Crowning of The Glowing Forest's new King. This invitation was sent to you personality from the royals themselves. The Crowning will be held in three days, we do hope to see you there among the others who have allied with the Forest and their people. By the Wisps and lights of The Glowing Forest may your travels be good to you and the winds ever on your side.

I place the letter down onto the short table near my chair, the paper still held the glow of the forest. I had forgotten about the crowning and about my brother being the King. I sighed deeply as I stood up and looked out onto the horizon, I saw nothing but sand and the rays of the setting sun against the winds. I suppose I should get my things gathered for the journey, I turn towards the door and make my way into the palace.

Letter to home wrote:Image
It's been awhile since we've talked, how are you? Hopefully you are living fair alone, I am sorry for walking out of the family and leaving you. Father gave me no choice, I had to. But enough of that! How is the Glowing Forest? I bet it is better than sand. Write me more, I get lonely here. I bet you have grown a lot since we've last met, have you met that special person yet? I'm sure you've grown very smart since then, I hope you've also gained more confidence in yourself. Have you learned how to swim yet little brother? I could always teach you here at the Oasis. I miss you terribly, same with Tyrial; I sent him a letter as well but I have gotten no reply from him. I fear father will not allow him to speak with me after what I've done.. I won't go into the past, it's about the future and the present now. I heard you were The Glowing Forests new King, I never expected that to happen; Its hard work huh? But I suppose I will cut this short since I've got things to attend and festivals to prepare. Its about that time of the year Little Brother, mother's Birthday is coming up. I'll let you be now, I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Sathalina on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:55 am

Oh my god he's gorgeous!
    Why are all the yins you make so beatuifullll~

I'm going to try out for him along with my friend AnimeTheDino. She expressed interest in the yang brother :)

Really glad you're holding a collaboration contest! Anime and I were just talking about wanting to make two brother characters and these brothers are super handsome <3

The Bare-bones
"What do you want to know?"

Name; Icarus.
Nickname; Kau.
Birth date; September 14th, 1988.
Age; 26 years.
Gender; Male.
Height; 5'7" (about 170 cm)
Weight; 125 lbs.
Sexual preference; Men.
Intelligence level; High.

Homeland
"Where I came from is... More beautiful than any other land I've seen."

Icarus was born and raised near the base of The Volcano of Life, where the heat is plentiful and days rarely rainy. He loves this place, and is especially tied to the spiritual level of the volcano.

Reiji and Icarus

"Reiji and I get along... Fine."

The two brothers were once very close and still share many opinions as well as hobbies today, but their families favoritism caused a strong tension between them, causing them to drift apart from each other in terms of their relationship.
When Icarus's mother passed away his father remarried - this time to a Yang whom he fell in love with - and had Reiji. As Reiji grew Icarus found himself pushed away into a corner, ignored mostly by his step mother and unsupported by his birth father. When Reiji was old enough to go to school, the two were inseparable. Both were intelligent boys and loved to be with one another. It wasn't tell Icarus accidentally cut Reiji with his developing horns did the favoritism continue, this time justified with the idea that Icarus was "dangerous" and under the assumption that Icarus would intentionally hurt his half brother.
Icarus spent his days locked away in his room or roaming the halls of his father's academy - which was in use though only a small amount of students actually stayed in the dorms of the academy.
The two were only united again when they became adults, finding now that they know little to nothing about one another. They'll need to reclaim their earlier relationship soon if they don't want to stay the strangers they are now.

Digging a little deeper
"You want to know me better? Alright... It couldn't hurt to show you just a little more."

Personalty;
[wip]

About his real mother;
[wip]

Favorite animal/companion;
[wip]

I have to drop out... Me and Anime wern't able to finish our forms together ;^;
I hope he gets a good home, same with his brother...
Last edited by BlackWren on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheNightsIllusion » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:58 am

Reserving!!! Doing the collab with Ardra!

∆Username
TheNightsIllusion
∆Name
Malik (means king in arabic)
∆Collab
Ardra
∆ Land of residence
The Rose Desert
∆ Personality
Spoiled | Stubborn | Impatient |
∆ Story
Horrible WIP. Just basic idea. p:
Meeting older brother for the first time.... not to impressed. Being half brother they never knew about each other. Then it being dumped on him one day. Malik does not approve.

∆ Art
Last edited by TheNightsIllusion on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Jade -21/06/15- R.I.P. Rascal -19/12/16-
ImageImage

More or less quitting this site. Please do not send me trades or messages.

TheNightsIllusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Collabbing with Sand, this is gonna be AWESOME!

Needs some name idea's, though... Hm... Maybe later.
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.