Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Collectors of Relics by ki-neko animura

Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Collectors of Relics

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 am

Collectors of Relics
Collectors of Relics * CoR * Collectors

What is a Collector of Relics?
A Collector of Relics is a large, feline like dragon, that travels around a region of the world collecting hidden and valuable artifacts. They have long tails, longer than their bodies, and an abundance of fur on their legs and a neck full of thick fur. In order to find relics they emit a sonic blast that only their ears can pick up. Each CoR has a mask based off the region they search.

Rules
1. Follow all of CS rules
2. Do not beg for anything CoR related. Whether it is customs, breedings, etc
3. Do not complain if you lose a competition remember you have plenty of other times
4. Do not steal a CoR that is not yours. or it's design
5. You can not trade, sell, or revamp your CoR unless given permission by me or the artist.
6. You are allowed to gift your CoR. But you must clear it with me beforehand.
7. Always willing to listen to ideas, just pm me.
8. Currently there is no breeding due to there is no child lines. But i hope to do them in the future if these take off.

Admins
Creator and Artist
Ki-neko animura

Artists
PFDC
Base lines by belldandy
bought form NARANDA
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CoR Information

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 am

About the Collectors of Relics

The Basiscs
Where are they from
* Collectors come from all over the world. Their are oceanic Collectors, desert Collectors, and more. As long as it is habitable they can live there.

Family Groups
* Family is important to a Collector. Most family groups can range from 3 Collectors to 10. These groups are called Tombs. The Tombs can consist of family members to new comers, completely un-related by blood. But no matter where a CoR is from they are all a type of "family"

Temperament
* Mostly docile CoR are rather laid back creatures who tend to keep to their species. They can be fiercely protective of their relics and Tomb members. They are extremely stubborn to train and can grow rather irritated quickly.

Looks
* CoR's are large feline like dragons that are on average 3 - 4 feet tall. There are some that can be larger and some that are bigger. Females have more fluff to them where males have less fluff on their tails and legs. Males can sometimes be seen with "beards" where a female will NEVER have this. A CoR has large ears that they use to pick up vibrations off relics after sending out a sonic blast. Kind of like a metal detector.

Colors
* Collectors can be any color but they must always have some white in their pelt. But it is extremely rare to see any single colored Collectors. Whether they are all white or all black they are rare. Most collectors are natural colored, but their pelts can come in anything. If a Collector has an "unnatural" pelt the color will be dull. The only bright colors that a Collector can have are markings.

Markings
* A Collector can have anytype of markings. Natural or unnatural. You can think they can have it

Masks
* A CoR's most important accessory is it's mask. A Collector gets it's mask when they turn five years of age. This mask is almost always based off the region of the world that they are in. For example a CoR from Africa will have a tribal like mask where a Japanese CoR can have an Oni mask. These masks can be widespread and different. They can range from elaborate details to simple designs. As a CoR grows their mask grows with them. it can gain additions or even change. The more elaborate the mask the higher rank CoR it is

Mutations
Horns
* Horn-wise a Collector can have ram horns, dragon horns, a single horn, and more. Most of the time they do not even have horns.

Wings
* A little over 40% of Collectors have wings. A higher mutation than horns these wings are strong and powerful, or most of them are. There is a small percent of those winged that are still unable to fly. They are sometimes able to glide but flight for some odd reason is impossible. Most of the time though they work perfectly.

Tails
* It is rare to find a Collector with a bob tail. It can happen though and in these rare cases the bobbed tail will pass on to at least one offspring. Some Collectors have two tails and on occasion a third can sometimes be seen.

Other
Items
* there is a reason these guys are called Collectors of Relics. Once a CoR receives it's mask they can go out and start collecting relics. Some collect jewelry, while others collect money. These relics will always be symbolized in the type of accessories a CoR wears.

Interaction with Humans
* While most CoR remain free and untamed there are some who have found a partner in humans. Most of the time they are used as finders and can be trained to find anything. These CoR are treated with great respect in the human world due to their difficulties to tame.
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop and Affiliates.

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 am

Here you are able to purchase items that can add, subtract, or change certain markings, add-ons, etc
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Species Idea

Postby It'stoocoldoutside<3 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:49 am

So cute! Will be watching :)
It'stoocoldoutside<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PFDC » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:55 am

mark
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azazel. » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:30 am

Very cute <3
azazel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:36 am

So fabulous.
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 am

Thank you guys. What name do you guys like best?
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:07 am

Really love these Ki.

Personally I like Collector of Relics – CoR best : >
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheNightsIllusion » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:15 am

These look really awesome.

And I really like Collector of Relics.
R.I.P. Jade -21/06/15- R.I.P. Rascal -19/12/16-
ImageImage

More or less quitting this site. Please do not send me trades or messages.

TheNightsIllusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me