Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Moonstone Rabbits - Open by Mihochi

Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Moonstone Rabbits - Open

Postby Mihochi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:35 am

Moonstone Rabbits

Moonstone Rabbits are actually ordinary rabbits that have come into contact with moonstones that appeared in England, causing a reaction that happened no where else in the world. Moonstones are not usually found in England and are usually pale, however many different colours and shades have been found since the discovery. The location of the Moonstone Rabbits seems to originate solely from a clearing with a large pool, the stones litter the ground around the water, while there always seems to be an abundance of them. Scientifically they do not have an answer for the change but the moonstones seem to be the main factor, coming to this conclusion due to the fact that a moonstone can be found on each of them on their foreheads and the stones sudden appearance in an unusual area.

Facts

~ They lay eggs which look much like bulbs, the central area is transparent while petals protrude from the sides
~ Moonstone Rabbits hatch from their eggs fully grown
~ The petals on both the Moonstone Rabbits and their eggs seemingly keep them healthy via sunlight, using a process much like photosynthesis
~ They are faster than their normal rabbit counterparts and are able to keep up their speed for much longer as well
~ Moonstone Rabbits will get sick if they do not receive sunlight for a long period of time or if they are not living in a area that is abundant in nature (Moonstone Rabbits who befriend a human are able to stay healthy if they have a garden which has plenty of grass and flowers)
~ During winter their petals darken and they tend to sleep a lot, conserving their energy until there is plenty of sunshine
~ Male Moonstone Rabbits have horns
~ When Moonstone Rabbits breed their markings are passed on to each generation, so after several generations a recessive marking could appear again

Information/Rules

~ You may not breed you Moonstone Rabbits independently
~ You may not re-sell/gift your Moonstone Rabbit
~ If you no longer want your Moonstone Rabbit then you should let me know by PM so he/she can be put back up for adoption
~ If you are banned from the adoptions then any Moonstone Rabbit you own will be put up for adoption (the exception is if the design is a custom from a pre-owned character, the design will be removed or covered and you will not longer be able to use the image in any way)
~ There is not a limit currently to how many you can own
~ You may not sell any design of a Moonstone Rabbit
~ You may not add accessories or change anything about an adopted Moonstone Rabbit
~ The gender of a Moonstone Rabbit is decided by the artist and can not be changed

How to Become an Owner

On each page of the Moonstone Rabbits what is needed will be specified, be it art, personality, or bids. If it is a bid please make sure that you link to the Moon Rabbits page in your trade. A standard form will look something like this:

Code: Select all
Username:
Moonstone Rabbit Name:
Moonstone Rabbit Gender:
Other:

However the artist can add anything they like to this base form and 'Other' is completely optional.

Available Moonstone Rabbits

None currently.

Re-adoptable Moonstone Rabbits

None currently.

Staff

Owner/Creator/Artist: Mihochi

Artist Rules

Do not do line edits
~ Do not add any item or accessory etc unless you have gotten permission from me via PM
~ You must always choose a gender due to the choice of males having horns
~ You must decide who the winner is no later than a day after your closing date
~ Closing dates should be no longer than two weeks after the Moonstone Rabbit has been made
~ You may not make any runner up designs
~ Do not extend the closing date
~ Do not add a background
~ If you would like to have the option of bids for people to win the Moonstone Rabbit you designed, you must get permission from me first
~ You may not keep a design you make for yourself (permanent artists are however allowed to make one staff custom for themselves)
~ You may not breed Moonstone Rabbits for yourself, you must request another artist to do it for you and follow all of the breeding rules

Breeding Rules

~ Breeding costs either four uncommon wishlist or one rare wishlist per egg
~ Make sure that breeding is available before you post a form (the slots will state that they are open)
~ You may not breed any Moonstone Rabbit by yourself or have someone else do so, breeding can only be done via this thread
~ A Moonstone Rabbit can only breed up to four eggs every month
~ Both parents (owners) may keep as many of the eggs as they like
~ Both parents (owners) must agree
~ Any eggs that the owners do not wish to keep will be put up for adoption
~ The owner of the female Moonstone Rabbit decides how many eggs are made in the breeding (minimum of one, maximum of four), either one can pay for them, or you can pay for one and the other owner three, or any such combination
~ If you want a Moonstone Rabbit but don't want to try for one, you can pay to have two of your favorite Moonstone Rabbits breed and then you get first pick from the litter. You may only do so with both of the owners permission first however and both need to PM the artist completing the breeding request within 24 hours of you posting a breeding form
~ You may breed either two Moonstone Rabbits that you own or one you own with someone else's of the opposite gender (with that owners permission, the person who doesn't post the form aka the male owner needs to PM me within 24 hours of the female owners post to confirm they agree with the breeding)
~ You must send payment as soon as you post your form (I will accept once the breeding is complete)
~ If you do not fill out your form correctly or do not send payment you will receive a warning and will not be allowed to try again until the next time slots are open
~ You may not reserve a slot

Breeding Slots

Breeding is currently closed.

Slot One: Closed
Slot Two: Closed
Slot Three: Closed
Slot Four: Closed

Breeding Form

Only post a form if the slots are open.

Username:
Other Owner's Username (If applicable):
Artist:
Female Parent: (link)
Male Parent: (link)
Number of eggs:
Link to payment:

Customs

Customs are not free; they will cost either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare. Customs will be open when the slots are. Your name can only appear once in the slots, once your custom has been completed and there is a new set of slots up you may once again order. I will not take customs where the ref is just colours you want, you need to either have a picture reference, an already existing character or some sort of theme to go by. I will not create anything that goes against CS rules or copyright nor will I be a part in art theft. Please link your trade in your form so mods can see the payment you are offering. To order a custom you must use this form:

Username:
Artist:
Custom Name:
Payment:

I will not start the custom until payment has been received and not as a suggestion. Accessories are to be added at the discretion of the artist as they are rare and must be approved by me first, you may not request them. If you do not fill out your form correctly and/or do not send payment you will receive a warning and you will not be allowed to attempt to order a custom for the time that set of slots are open. You may only try again when the slots re-open.

Custom Slots

Customs are currently closed.

Slot One: Closed
Slot Two: Closed
Slot Three: Closed
Slot Four: Closed

Guest Artists

Guest artists will be chosen when it is stated a position is available, applications will be accepted and open for a week once it has been opened. Once a guest artist has been chosen they will have four weeks to make their designs and will be removed once they have either a) reached their design limit and/or b) once the four weeks has passed. Guest artists must keep to the same rules as permanent artists of the Moonstone Rabbits. If you do not keep to the rules you will be removed as a guest artist. Guest artists may make up to two Moonstone Rabbits for adoption. You may only post a guest artist form when it is stated it can be applied for (it will say in the thread title).

To apply to become a guest artist please use this form:

Username:
Three rules of your choosing that you need to keep by as a guest artist:
Examples of your best designs:
Other: (optional)

Banned and Warned

Once you receive four warnings you are banned from all of my adoptions. Once you are banned from one you are banned from them all. Things like Art theft will be a straight ban, you will not receive warnings.

None currently.

Affiliates

None currently.
Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moonstone Rabbits - Open

Postby .oh deer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:06 am

*marking*
they look gorgeous!
hello world!
my name is /blurred/, but call me deery or deer if you wish.
i thought - since i'm not the much of an interesting person -
i'd just list a few of the many things that have consumed my
life, and if you share one of my interests, send over a pm. i
love talking to people with things in common and i love gif
wars. so, here's the list: [ in no particular order ]

tumblr.
Dan & Phil & Zoe & all of o2l +
feral heart
youtube
roleplay
drawing
anime
lions & other cute mammals & deer
.oh deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:43 am

Thank you ^_^
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 am

-screeches and marks so hard-
much cute, much original,
must have c:
Hehe, seriously though these are
fantastic and I will be stalking c:
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:33 am

Thanks so much ^_^
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:39 am

Congratulations to .Cynder for becoming the first owner of a Moonstone Rabbit ^_^

Last bumped by Mihochi on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:39 am.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me