{ Fallowolf Nursery }

Postby Temperance. » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:29 am

Index
[url]Fallowolf Conservation Park[/url]
[url]Fallowolf Research Centre[/url]
[url]Fanclub[/url]

Artists
Kat;

Why hello to you!!! I would imagine you are here because you are interested in breeding your Fallowolves? Or perhaps you simply like ogling the adorable little babies!!! Both reasons are perfectly acceptable, however if you do happen to be here with a breeding petition for us...there are a few things you need to know. Also be aware that those of us who work in the nursery area of the park do have very time-consuming jobs, so if we aren't able to be with you immediately...please do pardon our busyness.

Terminology:
    Baby Fallowolf = cub
    Baby "batches" = litters
    Nursery Form = Breeding Petition

Rules:
    - Currently Fallowolf couples may breed twice.
    - There are indeed cub slots, you may own three adopted Fallo's, and two additional Fallo cub's
    - Cub slots only count with your ADOPTED Fallo's cubs. ie. gifted cubs count towards your limit of three, not cub slots.
    - Harassing artists about taking your petition or finishing your accepted petition will receive a warning.
    - Patience is a virtue, litters will be finished as soon as the artist has time.
    - No spamming please.
    - Any complaints about how the nursery is run/your Fallo's matelessness/etc. will result in a warning and temporary ban from the nursery.
    - when gifting a cub to another user, you MUST clear it with me first. We want to make sure all Fallo's go to good homes.

Breeding Regulations:
    - Your Fallowolves must be officially considered mates for one month before requesting a breeding.
    - Babies will be a mix of the parents, but what the mix looks like is determined by the artists ONLY.
    - Litters will be anywhere between 1-4 cubs. Two is the most common litter size.
    - You must wait at least two months before requesting a second breeding.
    - Cubs may be kept, put up for adoption, or gifted to another user (with my permission)
    - Both owners of the Fallo's must be okay with a breeding taking place. Breeding without other users permission = nursery ban.
    - You CANNOT breed your Fallo's if they are closely related. (ie. siblings, first cousins, second cousins.) Third cousins and more distant are accepted (you must show family trees to prove they are distantly related enough if they are third cousins etc.)
    - Breeding petitions should only be posted if an artist has an open slot.

Breeding Petition:
    Code: Select all
    [center][u][b]Breeding Petition[/b][/u][/center]

[list][list][list][size=85][b]Username(s):[/b]
    [b]Requested Artist:[/b] (check to make sure they're accepting petitions)

[b]Father's Ref:[/b]
    [b]Father's Hex Codes:[/b]

[b]Mother's Ref:[/b]
    [b]Mother's Hex Codes:[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list]
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me