Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Thorn's Adoptable Shoppe by * frappuccino

Artist * frappuccino [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Thorn's Adoptable Shoppe

Postby * frappuccino » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm

{ Welcome ! }

If you are reading this, you have, most likely, stumbled upon this shoppe -- my shoppe, indeed. There are several adoptables for you to choose from; for now and to start us off, most of them are free; the first poster who wants the adoptable receives the design and, of course, then owns the adoptable just so long as they give credit to me for making it (erasing my signature is prohibited). As I continue making these adoptables and learn the ropes, they will get better and better and then more expensive, as in, pay in pets and items will be required before ownership. Oh, and may I mention that suggestions make me happy ^^. I like to know what others are looking for in designs.

{ Guide ! }

Because we are using the dots system, I've decided to put this nifty guide here for you to check before adopting your adoptable. We wouldn't want you to make a mistake and post a bid when it's actually free, now would we? xD. By the way, the dots system is courtesy to Saikiyo for making it <3. THANK YOU SAIKIYO!

If the adoptable has a red spot on it, it means it's totally free and the first user to post with the name and gender gets it. If your receive it, you may use it as a fursona or whatever you'd like. Please don't remove my signature, though.

If there is a blue spot on the adoptable, I will be selling it for pets. The price will be mentioned in the adoptable's post.

Ones with green spots are for auction. Post your bid with pets and/or items. You can post a group, a rare, whatever. If you are the first poster, you may try to get the adoptable for free. This doesn't always work, so use this opportunity with discretion. The next bidder will try to place a larger bid. You may counter or give up. If I like the bid, I will post with "going once!" and people may or may not bid for more. Maybe a few hours or a day after the going once, I'll say "going twice!"; if no one bids two days after that, it is "sold" to the last bidder when the bidder sends me a trade with the pets and/or items they promised.

Black spots are -almost- free; you must the adoptable's history or personality, or answer a riddle.

If there's a gray spot, that means whoever had gotten the adoptable in the first place has now abandoned it and it's up for grabs.

{ Breeding ! }

We now have a second generation system! This is due to several people asking for one, and I must say, it is very fun to run indeed! How it works? Well... you get to "breed" adoptables that you received from my shoppe. Don't worry if you only have one -- you can ask another adopter if you could breed with their own. And yes, I will be adding gender marks onto each adoptable... once I find the time to. For now, it doesn't really matter, so you can breed any and all adoptables you'd like! Also, you may want to note that not all second generations are to buy -- if you're quick and lucky, you may discover one that's for free! There are also ones for auction, riddles, and poems. Oh yes, and here's the form for breeding:

Code: Select all
[b]Adoptables.[/b] Link to the two adoptable that you wish me to breed.
[b]Outcome.[/b] The litter amount; remember, the higher the amount, the more expensive it is.
[b]Pay.[/b] What you will pay me; this is for auctions and to-buys.

And that's pretty much how it works on your part. If you receive the second generation, I'll get to work on however many pups you requested and vuiola! I'll PM you saying it's all finish. You can choose to give some of the litter to your friends, or keep all of them as your own. You can do pretty much whatever you want, but whatever you do make sure you do not sell these outcomes for anything! I work very hard for them and you getting profit for my work just isn't right...

{ Rules ! }

Please don't steal the adoptable designs, whether or not it is still in my ownership. I also ask that you do not touch my lines; however, those who receive the designs may show the lines as reference, just so long as you don't claim you drew them c:. Also, removing my signature is quite prohibited -- doing that is almost the same as claiming the artwork as your own unless it is by accident. I doubt it would be an accident, however, because editing my version of the drawing isn't allowed. I would appreciate it if you didn't edit the design, but once it's yours, you can do whatever you like with it, including using it for characters and fursonas. All of Tess's rules apply.
Last edited by * frappuccino on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
* frappuccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thorn's Adoptable Shoppe

Postby * frappuccino » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm

The Whitelist contains people who are amazing friends, put up a huge bid on an adoptable, and the like. They are the people who, overall, are extremely polite and mature, as well as friendly. Most of them have supported me and helped to hold this shoppe up since the very beginning. What are the benefits of being on the Whitelist? Everything you get from me is absolutely free. You can get adoptables for free. Customs for free. Just plain art for free. You're my buddy, and I'm trying to say thank you c:. However, please don't abuse my thank you's and take advantage of me or you'll be removed from the Whitelist D:. Tess and Nick, are, of course, on the Whitelist -- I have a lot to thank them for. And Vampiric's on there for being just plain epic. She doesn't really have to do anything... xD.

If you'd like to be on the Blacklist, I'll happily add you if you're rude, unthankful, and just plain inappropriate and mean. These guys are mostly spammers, snooty customers, and people who insult my work. These people will be added to my foes; I will totally ignore them and all of their orders. They can no longer request pets or buy my adoptables, no matter the price.

{ Whitelist ! }
Tess
Nick
Vampiric

{ Blacklist ! }
Last edited by * frappuccino on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
* frappuccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * frappuccino » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm

{ Stamps ! }

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=216607][img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8598/thornofepicville.png[/img][/url]

A wonderful stamp made by kittykat3115. If you would like to make a stamp to support my shoppe, feel free to c:.
Last edited by * frappuccino on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
* frappuccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Awesome ^^..But, Shouldn't this be in a topic?
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * frappuccino » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:00 pm

It is in a topic...? Isn't it?
* frappuccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm

No, this is an Oekaki art. I mean a topic. In the Adoptables For Art, etc. section -_- Or the Share Your Creations forum. You just link to the Oekaki art or show it's picture for the lineart.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * frappuccino » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 pm

It IS in the adoptables section. That's where I posted it.
* frappuccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 pm

I wasn't talking about that section! >.>* But, I just realized that there's an Adoptable Oekaki forum now. So NVM.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * frappuccino » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:09 pm

LOL okay xD. That clarifies it. I got really confused there for a moment.
* frappuccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:10 pm

XD Yeah, me too, actually..I might order one soon C:
nivvin