Based on Click to view
Artist DaDwarf [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #8 ~Chernobyl~ - Kingston

Postby DaDwarf » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 am

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

Hello! This is my first creation as the newest artist of the Rioji adopts!

~Chernobyl~ wrote:1) What gender is this Rioji to you?
-Male, definitely male. He gives off the masculine vibe, and I feel like he would be more than okay with strutting around in the musky odor of some light cologne.

2) If you could change anything about the design of this Rioji, what would that be?
-Absolutely nothing, he is more than perfect! I love love love the way he looks, you did an amazing job!

3) Please include a little story about this Rioji's life or an art piece featuring this Rioji!
-I can try for artwork, but for now I present you with a cute story!:

"No, no the other way. No the other way. No. No. NO. NO! NO! NO! THE OTHER WAY! THE. OTHER. WAY." Kingston was trying so hard not to drop his best friend's ugly painting as he shoved it through the doorway in annoyance. "Bruce, if you keep doing this I'm gonna have to hurt you." he teased, but his friend shrugged. "I'm okay with that. Now MOVE!" Kingston sighed. His full name was Peter Michael Kingston, but everyone just mainly called him Kingston except for his mother. Now he stared at Bruce with laughter, wishing he could beat him mercilessly but playfully.
"I won't move it for you at all if you keep yelling at me." he pointed out, but all he got back was a shrug and, "it's my job! I love yah." Kingston finally got it to where Bruce wanted it, and plopped heavily down on the vomit-patterned couch. His friend had a horrible taste in design, and no sense of Feng Shui at all. "You need to get better looking stuff dude, it's embarrassing." "No, I really like my crud, and I'm keeping it." They both sat side by side, soda cans in each paw staring out the open hole in the side of the house out into the sunset in the busy town street.
"Remember when we were kids growing up?" "Yeah, those were the days! Tossing back the plastic Mossberg pretending we were army soldiers in the pit of battle, dumping water balloons down on my sisters head, me hitting on your sister." Bruce turned quickly. "Hey, she's like 8 years older than you!" Kingston laughed. "So? She was hot back then. Where have the years gone... now she looks like Shane McGowen." They both had a hearty chortle. "Ah, yeah. Time has not been good to her. Hey, remember Mrs Timberlynn?" Kingston shuddered. "Yeah, the witch next door. Now SHE was scary looking. I thought I went deaf one time, I had looked into her window because I thought she was dying and that I might have to call 911, turns out she was singing!" Bruce cackled, "are you serious! Bro, I feel wicked bad for you. That. Is. SICK." Laughing, they remembered all the old days when they were young.
"When everything changes," Bruce started, "promise we'll still be Best Friends Forever." Kingston smiled, his heart aching at the thought of ever losing his friend. "Sure, I promise." Forever and Ever, just like we used to say!

To win number 8, please read the rules and then fill in the form!

• An edit might be made to the design.
  • This Rioji will be made available without background after the winner has been decided!
  • This Rioji requires you to either make art or write a small story about his/her life. The art doesn't have to be brilliant, doesn't have to be bought, a simple sketch is enough. The story doesn't have to be long, short poems are fine as well! I just like seeing and reading art really lol
  • Please no marking posts or posts with forms that aren't at least 2/3 done!
  • End date: 5th of January. After this date no edits will be allowed!

Code: Select all
1) What gender is this Rioji to you?
2) If you could change anything about the design of this Rioji, what would that be?
3) Please include a little story about this Rioji's life or an art piece featuring this Rioji!
Last edited by DaDwarf on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #8

Postby sheepsorrel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:05 am

ImageImage

"Ugh, hello."
This Rioji is named Felix. It might mean
'happy' to some, but in this case the name
means lucky. lucky he's a survivor.

"So you want me to change, huh? Everyone does."
I might give him bigger wings- but thats
it. I don't want to change the way he looks.
If i had to change the design, i would
give him a bit more white.
art
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fukase » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:06 am

Well, I could easily see a male character or a female, but if I really had to decide I would say its female.

Man, this thing is perfect! Why would you ask a question like that? But since I have to answer I would say, either bigger wings or wings floating above her back, like chibi wings. Also I think it would be cool if there were some red and white stripes at the base of her tail as well. Some black horns with red tips would seem like a good idea. Or maybe some wicked looking black claws or something?

Hmm....maybe I'll do a story.....

Hey there! My name is Kalissa Chaos. But you can call me K, Lissa, Chaos, Kaly, or just Kalissa. My fave colors are red, white, and black. Now for a story.....lets see.

I happen to think that I'm just right,
I like the awesome color white,
I sometimes like to pick a fight,
My favorite time of day, is night,
And though I sometimes lash out and bite,
I do have terrible stage fright,
I like flying and I like flight,
And I happen to think that that's all right.

Art: I might do this as well.
Fukase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Female
I really love the design, but maybe make fewer spots around the cheek-area?^^
Wip~<3
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittywolfwarrior » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:47 pm

A clown or a joker
Maybe add some red spots down the tail
kittywolfwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:57 am

Thank you for posting guys C: This will be open for a few more days before i decide! I'll add an end date tomorrow.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:20 pm

-Male, definitely male. He gives off the masculine vibe, and I feel like he would be more than okay with strutting around in the musky odor of some light cologne.

-Absolutely nothing, he is more than perfect! I love love love the way he looks, you did an amazing job!

-I can try for artwork, but for now I present you with a cute story!:

"No, no the other way. No the other way. No. No. NO. NO! NO! NO! THE OTHER WAY! THE. OTHER. WAY." Kingston was trying so hard not to drop his best friend's ugly painting as he shoved it through the doorway in annoyance. "Bruce, if you keep doing this I'm gonna have to hurt you." he teased, but his friend shrugged. "I'm okay with that. Now MOVE!" Kingston sighed. His full name was Peter Michael Kingston, but everyone just mainly called him Kingston except for his mother. Now he stared at Bruce with laughter, wishing he could beat him mercilessly but playfully.
"I won't move it for you at all if you keep yelling at me." he pointed out, but all he got back was a shrug and, "it's my job! I love yah." Kingston finally got it to where Bruce wanted it, and plopped heavily down on the vomit-patterned couch. His friend had a horrible taste in design, and no sense of Feng Shui at all. "You need to get better looking stuff dude, it's embarrassing." "No, I really like my crud, and I'm keeping it." They both sat side by side, soda cans in each paw staring out the open hole in the side of the house out into the sunset in the busy town street.
"Remember when we were kids growing up?" "Yeah, those were the days! Tossing back the plastic Mossberg pretending we were army soldiers in the pit of battle, dumping water balloons down on my sisters head, me hitting on your sister." Bruce turned quickly. "Hey, she's like 8 years older than you!" Kingston laughed. "So? She was hot back then. Where have the years gone... now she looks like Shane McGowen." They both had a hearty chortle. "Ah, yeah. Time has not been good to her. Hey, remember Mrs Timberlynn?" Kingston shuddered. "Yeah, the witch next door. Now SHE was scary looking. I thought I went deaf one time, I had looked into her window because I thought she was dying and that I might have to call 911, turns out she was singing!" Bruce cackled, "are you serious! Bro, I feel wicked bad for you. That. Is. SICK." Laughing, they remembered all the old days when they were young.
"When everything changes," Bruce started, "promise we'll still be Best Friends Forever." Kingston smiled, his heart aching at the thought of ever losing his friend. "Sure, I promise." Forever and Ever, just like we used to say!

Last edited by Beachy. on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:22 am

Thanks for entering! This adoptable will be judged on the 5th of January. Exactly 2 weeks from now, so be sure to get your art/stories edited in by then!
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:52 am

DaDwarf wrote:Thanks for entering! This adoptable will be judged on the 5th of January. Exactly 2 weeks from now, so be sure to get your art/stories edited in by then!

are we allowed to do more than one piece? owo
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:06 am

Cakeface wrote:
DaDwarf wrote:Thanks for entering! This adoptable will be judged on the 5th of January. Exactly 2 weeks from now, so be sure to get your art/stories edited in by then!

are we allowed to do more than one piece? owo

Yes, you are C:
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me