Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

DM #4

Postby ~Tornado~ » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:09 am

try to explain its personality by just listing its likes and dislikes

Code: Select all
username:
dm name:
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DM #4

Postby LexiRox9999 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:54 am

Username: LexiRox9999

DM name: Skatkis (treasure chest in Afrikaans)

Likes and dislikes: Skatkis likes to be alone, he has few friends but those who are his friends are very important to him. He roams the sea, guarding gate of Atlantis. He dislikes people who talk to much for he likes the dead silence at the bottom of the sea, it gives him space to think. He has been told many secretes but he is trustworthy and loyal and would never breath a word for as long as he roams the ocean beneath

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DM #4

Postby ~Tornado~ » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 am

LexiRox9999 wrote:Username: LexiRox9999

DM name: Skatkis (treasure chest in Afrikaans)

Likes and dislikes: Skatkis likes to be alone, he has few friends but those who are his friends are very important to him. He roams the sea, guarding gate of Atlantis. He dislikes people who talk to much for he likes the dead silence at the bottom of the sea, it gives him space to think. He has been told many secretes but he is trustworthy and loyal and would never breath a word for as long as he roams the ocean beneath

congrats!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes