#1 by kittywolfwarrior

Based on Click to view
Artist kittywolfwarrior [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby kittywolfwarrior » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Rainbow Crystal wrote:
Fire Jewel Canines,as their name suggests is a canine species.Adults can grow to be the size of a Great Dane,their offspring are simply called puppies are the size of an orange.Their coat colour can be any colour possible.They have long,thick fluffy tails,no other type of tail hasn't been seen yet. On their tails they have what looks like fire,this is completely harmless. On their back they have a slightly transparent mane that is patterned with small dots.These canines do not have claws as they don't need them,their ears are small and rounded at the top. They have two jewels,one near the tip of their tail and the top of the back leg,these give off a little glow. These give the creatures power depending on the colour of the jewel. The two jewels are often the same colour,it is rare to see them unmatched or be coloured rainbow,there is only a 10% chance that this will occur.They have slightly long necks,they use these to reach fruits that are a high up on branches.Fire Jewel Canines are omnivores, having a mixture of certain fruits and a few types of a deer in their diet. They live in groups that are called 'Families'. These contain the parents and their puppies. Their lifespan ranges from 80-100 years old.Fire Jewel Canines normally pair for life and can have one litter of puppies any time of the year,containing 2-6 in a litter.Their personality depends how the first 5 years of their life are.One last thing is that they never wear accessories.

Jewel Colours:
Red Jewels=Can create/control fire
Orange Jewels=Can talk to animals
Yellow Jewels=Can control/create control light
Green Jewels=Can control/create plants
Blue Jewels=Can control/create water
Purple Jewels=Can mind-read minds
Pink Jewels= Can heal themselves or other twice as fast
Black Jewels=Can control/create darkness
White Jewels=Can control/create ice & snow
Grey Jewels=Can create/control rocks
Rainbow Jewels=Have all powers. Very Rare