Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lava Lampuppies by cmichb

Based on Click to view
Artist cmichb [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lava Lampuppies

Postby cmichb » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 am

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the Lava Lampuppies headquarters!

Are you looking for a loving pet to adopt? Do you love lava lamps? If yes was your answer for both of those questions, then this is the perfect species for you! You can read all about them here, but more importantly, you can adopt one here!

Are you wondering what exactly a Lava Lampuppy is? Well, read this article and hopefully that should answer your question!

What is a Lava Lampuppy? wrote:Lava Lampuppies - or LL/Lava Lampups for short - are tiny canine creatures that are able to fit into a lava lamp... and live in one! Once a Lava Lampuppy has found the perfect lava lamp to call home, it never moves out to find a different one and seems to connects with it. The goo inside of the lava lamp is almost a part of the Lava Lampuppy. How, you ask? The goo changes to the pup's eye colour! Scientists have not yet found out how this works, so the Lava Lampuppies are very extraordinary and unique. The darker the fur colour is on the Lava Lampuppy, the rarer it is. Lava Lampuppies don't really eat because they don't need to. Water is all it takes, strangely enough, to ensure a healthy growth of a Lava Lampuppy's life. A Lava Lampuppy can be as small as an average grape when a baby, or as big as a tennis ball when an adult. You have to make sure to buy a lava lamp that is big enough to fit a tennis ball in it, otherwise your Lava Lampuppy will be squished and uncomfortable! These delicate creatures can help light up the darkest places with the lava lamp goo. You don't ever have to touch a glowstick or nightlight again! However, it takes some time until a Lava Lampuppy gets used to you. Lava Lampuppies are timid. You have to give it some time to warm up to you. Calmly speak to it each day, and before you know it, your Lava Lampuppy will love your attention! So, do you think you have what it takes to make a Lava Lampuppy crave your attention?

Please, before adopting, read over the rules. ^^

Rules

- There is an adoption limit. You can only have up to 6 Lava Lampuppies. This DOES NOT mean you can cram two Lava Lampuppies in one lava lamp and count that as only one. It won't work and it may tempt me to take away your privilege of adopting Lava Lampuppies. However, LL staff are alllowed to have up to two customs unless given special permission from me to have more.
- Do not try begging/guilt tripping/bribing me or any other artists for a Lava Lampuppy. Spare yourself and adopt them the usual way (through a form), please.
- Do not spam this thread with random stuff like:
"CLICK MY DRAGONS IN MY SIG!!!!"
I don't want this to get locked just because you are selfish and want all of the attention.
- Do not remove my sig in any way.
- Do not claim this species as your own.
- Do not use someone else's Lava Lampuppy in an RP or whatever without their permission first.
- Lava Lampuppies are breedable. PM an artist to ask if they are willing to do a breeding for you. If breeding a LL with someone else' you must have their permission first. Breeding is not free. Ask the artist how much they would like in return. We'll try to work something fair out with you. :)
- There are occasional Lava Lampuppies that you need to bid for.
- Please promise yourself to take care of your Lava Lampuppy and keep it active somehow.
- Just... use common sense. c;

How to adopt

Simple!
Click the Lava Lampuppy you would like to try out for and fill out the form provided!
Each form may be different, so be prepared and good luck in your search to find the perfect Lava Lampuppy for you! <3

LL Staff!

Creator/Admin: Modest
Mods: Non yet and hiring! c: Fill out this form if you would like to try out to become a mod!
Code: Select all
Username;
Why do you want this job;
What can you help with;
Have you have any moderating experiences on CS or another site before (please link if so);

Thanks for applying!

Artists/Guest Artists:

Artists:
Sporemon
ZombiePoodle
TenMomentsTill
frozen.in.time
Guest Artists: None
Last edited by cmichb on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lava Lampuppies

Postby princeoftoysoldiers » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 am

great idea
princeoftoysoldiers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:48 am

You might want to ask the mods to move this to adoptable Oekaki ^^
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:11 am

Yup, I'm gonna do that right now. x3
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:25 am

We have a new artist <33 Please welcome my CS pal, Sporemon! Please note that you may not become an artist just like that; without entering in the artist competition. I choose some people who I know are great artists. ^^ The competition is still on, of course. <3
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:56 am

First LL up for adoption! :D