Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

NEW TABLET :D by thunderswift

Artist thunderswift [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NEW TABLET :D

Postby thunderswift » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 am

I finally got a bamboo create tablet for my birthday!(which was in may, i couldn't draw because java was not installing =-=.) I can still draw much better on paper. my handwriting still sucks woopdeedo =.=
Last edited by thunderswift on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
thunderswift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NEW TABLET :D

Postby zoinksremoving » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am

d'aww your so lucky you've got a tablet. also, thanks for teaching me how to draw wolves, but i wont be as good as you. that's all i know. also that's the best wolf head iv'e ever seen! i know this is off topic, but you've got a spontaneous personality, unique, and different. i feel like an impostor to you. i try to be like you, i try to draw like you, i try not to embarrass myself in front of you, my voice sounds like a baby's while yours sounds epic like oki's voice. i feel like, i am just to weird... online i get mistaken for being 5, your really good online! your good at making characters (thunderswift is epic! :o) while my character cloudswift is kinda lame... i guess i just wanted to tell you how i feel...
Last edited by zoinksremoving on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoinksremoving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me