Based on Click to view
Artist Drakongeist [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neoma Items ref

Postby Drakongeist » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I love this little guy so much!^^

Name;; Neoma is a Latin name meaning 'New moon'. I chose this name for a reason. His silver eyes stand out from his dark coat like the moon on the black night sky. His nickname which his best friends call him by most of the time is Nite.
Gender;; Male
Hex codes ;;
5e6e7e cdd6fd
22353b
1a292e

Personality ;; Mischievous | Obnoxious | Playful | Arrogant | Sly
He has to be watched carefully. This little black phantom goes missing for hours, and returns with random shinies and jewelry, refusing to admit how we got it. Its quite obvious that Neoma is a thief, and seemingly, a very good one. Knowing him however, he doesn't have the intelligence or cunning to come up with a strategy or plan, and often Wolf helps him out with the scheming, so long as she gets her fair share of the spoils. In fact if it weren't for her participation in the plotting, he would have been caught long ago.

He is overconfident in his abilities and constantly trying to bite of more than he can chew. He doesn't see what he is doing as a crime, he thinks of it as more of a game, but as he gets older he still cannot see that what he is doing is wrong, and it is becoming a major habit and even more so a problem. Beside his bad habits and arrogant, obnoxious personality, he doesn't mean to harm anyone, and is rather soft on the inside, and feels awful if he makes someone he cares about upset. He does everything he can to cheer up friends, and often tries to make those around him laugh.

Art ;;
Form 1
Form 2
Form 3
Drift
Frozen in Time - by Crescent
Sketch - by .Keyo.

Greedy
Icy cold rain thundered down on my back and the cobblestone ground, saturating my black pelt and weighing me down, but at the same time hiding my scent and keeping anyone from hearing me. I didn't love the rain, but I didn't see it as a disadvantage either. I crept past a window, keeping low to the ground so that no one might see me, the lights were off inside, but I didn't want to take any chances. I was almost at the end of the alleyway, I could see the silver chain hanging from his pocket.

That beautiful piece of jewelry, so close, he could just, reach out and take it. And the other dragon who possessed it, far to caught up in his conversation, would never know that Neoma had ever been there... The thought thrilled him, he was almost shaking with adrenaline, he had to swallow his laughter. Keeping ever so close to the ground, being careful not to make a sound, his paw reached out like a shadow; silent, slow moving, a thing right in front of you, so obvious to anyone looking for it, yet completely ignored and passed of as a part of the scenery, you pay it no notice. Barely a hair's distance between my claw and that silver chain now... I was so close... to having it within my grasp. I almost had it... And then her grey paw pulled me away and threw me back into the shadows of the alleyway. I could already tell by the look in her golden eyes that she was furious with me.

"What are you doing?! I almost had it! Why did you stop me?" I scowled at her. I had come so close, and she ruined it!
"You need to be patient! Had you kept going they would've seen you and caught you for sure. If you don't get your timing right they'll catch you, you have to be more careful than that! Have you learned nothing?!"

Their normally childish personalities had faded, as they always did when he didn't listen to her. 'She was smaller than me and certainly appeared younger, but in truth, she would well be an adult by now, had she not suffered from the syndrome. She knew far more than I when it came to tactics, but I know that this time she was wrong. Why wont she have some faith in me? I would have made it!' "I can look after myself just fine, I don't need you to help me with every little thing! Why cant you just trust me?!" He turned and stormed off. She still stood there glaring at him though his back was turned, her eyes standing out against the darkness like stars against the night sky. He glanced back at the other end of the alley, where he knew that silver chain lay hanging from another dragon's pocket.

Reckless
After turning a corner in the back alley he looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was following him, then scaled the stone wall. It was difficult, an act found challenging even in dry weather, but the rain made it all that much harder. He paid the strain in his muscles no attention though, his drive to prove her wrong was far stronger than any pain. 'I was so angry that she had stopped me. That silver chain was so beautiful, and it was almost mine! If she hadn't gotten in the way, she could have seen how careful I could be, she would have been proud of my success, I would have had it, that beautiful chain, and I would've gotten it all on my own!' Finally he reached the rooftop, not even close to one of the highest roofs in the area, and mostly concealed by the surrounding buildings which towered above it, but it was high enough that he could easily see everything going on in the streets below. Then he spotted it. The same black jacket, the one that held his prize in it's pocket. He watched the bean wearing it take shelter from the rain in a bookshop. Neoma tailed him, keeping to the shadows, keeping his head down, he made his way closer to the old corner building, then ducked into the alley beside it, and waited.

It had only been a few minutes, but it had felt like eternity, even though he was keeping track, each second seemed to get even longer. He could hear Wolf's voice in his head, "This is exactly what I'm talking about! You need to be more patient! If you try to take it in there someone will see you. Wait until he leaves, then when couldn't take it anymore. He pulled the hood of his coat over his head and ducked into the store. Out of the corner of his eye he could see him, looking through a dusty, faded, blue novel. Neoma shuddered at the thickness of the book, it had golden writing on it. He couldn't completely make out what it said, only the word 'History', but than alone was enough to bore him with the subject. 'A dragon with dark red fur approached me, for a second my heart raced, I thought I was busted, as impossible as that seemed.'

"Looking for anything in particular youngster?" 'He smiled down at me, and I relaxed a bit.' "Oh, no thanks sir. If it's okay i just wanted to get out of the rain, it's cold out there." 'I put on the most innocent act I could'. "Sure, that's fine. Feel free to browse if you want something to pass the time, if you want to borrow anything just let me know." "Thank you sir" Neoma nodded, and the red dragon returned to his work closer to the back of the room. 'It was a relief to have him out of the way. Browse? Read? Yeah right, that will keep me entertained.' He hated reading, but he traced his talon along the spines on the shelf, edging his way closer to the dragon in the corner. Then he looked closer at the dragon, and he realized, that he wasn't wearing the black coat. He didn't have the chain with him.

...To be continued...

Last edited by Drakongeist on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neoma Items ref

Postby Muttz » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 am

Aww,his accessories are adorable ^^
Leviathan; -hugs Neoma-
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me