❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

How should I improve the RP so more people will join?

You shouldn't, it's great!
25%
It's non-improvable, just can it already!!!
No votes
Add a plot
25%
Make it more literate
8%
Make it less literate
42%
PM me other suggestions
No votes

Total votes : 12

❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Ah, the wonderful feeling of love. The unforgettable butterflies of asking someone out. That sweet first kiss. All of the amazing memories that come with falling head-over-heels for someone you truly care for. L.O.V.E ... how can four such simple letters mean so much? It's simple really. The simplest things in life tend to hold the most meaning, usually because we understand them the best. Think about it: love, family, baby, kiss, hug, truth, loyal all of the words, and several others usually mean the most to people, and they are all simple little words. Love truly is bliss, and that is the mission: To find true love and live a happy life.

A perfect mix between the countryside and the beach. A small town located on the coast Palm Coast is a great place for people who love their privacy, or maybe even own a farm and people who like a bit of a more populated life down on the beach alike.

Image ~ to settle down by the fire with a warm cup of hot chocolate
Image ~ to fall in love and stay outside
ImageImage ~ to hit the beach and stay outside doing what you love
Image ~ to watch the leafs fall and see the beautiful colors
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤Яʋℓɛƨ❥Ғσямƨ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 pm

The Basics :=>: All of the site rules Apply. I won't tell you to break a site rule, Ever. If you haven't gone over those please go do that now, they can be found pretty much anywhere in the forums. Follow them, I don't want to get in trouble and I don't want this thread locked until it is "good and dead" ... or until I have to make a new one. *Crosses fingers and hopes for second option*

My Forms :=>: My forms are here for a reason, please use them. I find it rather rude when people use their own forms and someone has worked hard to supply you with one (unless of course the rules state to use your own, or that you don't have to use the provided one). Plus, I also tend to get very confused.

Role-Playing :=>: First off, you need to wait until you are accepted before you can RP. Please, by all means, if you are afraid that I will not see your form, PM it to me! I love PMS, you can PM me for any reason, anything At.All. I'm a human too, and sometimes I forget to update something, or I just might not have had the time. Secondly, please try to limit the cussing (and star out any vowels) and NO text talk. Oh Puh-lease! NOOO TEXT TALK! USE YOUR WORDS. Third, I expect that you should know this already, since you've read the site rules and all, but please use Fade-to-Blacks and Timeskips as you need. However, with that said, I don't want you to skip several days ahead in the RP if it will affect all (or most) of the RP characters (ie: A fair is coming, two rpers skip several days to the fair when everyone else is still a week away) If you're skipping days but it will only affect the people rping together (ie: two rpers skip a few days because their characters made plans to hang out) then it's fine. Fourth, Please don't go over five pages without me. I don't mind if it goes over a Little. on accident once in a while, but going ten+ pages over every time is not an accident. It is pure carelessness. Finally Fifth, Please don't be your own crush or boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse or fiance.

Characters :=>: You can have as many characters as your heart desires, so long as you can [1]Keep track of all of them and [2]keep them all active. I would greatly appreciate if you could keep the genders somewhat even as well. I don't want twenty girls to three boys (or vice versa). On the topic of looks, only use real life, HUMAN pictures. Not Anime or Cartoons or Sims or anything else... this isn't the RP for them. Lastly, as I stated above please don't be your own crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse or fiance. If you were to be your own it would sort of negate the whole idea of role-playing.

Literacy :=>: I would like this role-play to be low semi-lit. This means that I would like to see at least 2-3+ lines... at a normal font size or smaller. I don't really want to see a post that says 'He looked around' or 'She slept'. Something more like 'She slept in her large fluffy bed that made it seem as if she were floating on a cloud. As the young girl blinked her eyes open she pushed down the massive, warm blanket that she was tucked into and looked sleepily around the room. Spotting her door open she wiggled her way out from under the comfy blanket and slid her feet into the cute purple bunny slippers that waited for her at the foot of her bed. She shuffled over to the door and wandered into the hallway and over to the stairs where the smell of French Toast caught her attention and she eagerly awaited her daddy's call that breakfast was ready.' is a bit more appropriate. I don't mind if you role-play in first person, but please put the name of the person you are posting for somewhere in the post (i.e: Samantha - I look around the park trying to find something to do. As I spot him I blush heavily and stand up. Walking over I run a hand through my hair nervously, I can't help but think of how cute he is. Walking up behind him I tapped his shoulder "Hey" I greeted with a warm smile.). As far as grammar and spelling go, please, please, please try to be accurate. I can understand the mistakes here and there but I don't want a post that reads: .Trailr stod in barns loking at the hoses ate the hae nosily" ... No ... jut no. Preferably it would read: Taylor stood in the barn looking at the horses eat the hay noisily.

Have Fun :=>: I"m pretty sure that I've typed everything that I had in mind, but I will add more rules if I find it necessary, so please, don't hesitate to check this post often. Now, without further ado, my last and final rule: HAVE FUN!!! (<= this is by far the most critical rule there is).

Code: Select all
[right][quote][img]No Anime/Cartoons... Must Have[/img] [b][i][color=#Pick_A_Color][u][size=200]❥•Name Here}}[/size][/u][/color][/i][/b][/quote][/right]

[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=%3AThe%20Basics%3A&name=MissBrooks.ttf&size=50&style_color=90C24E[/img]

[size=80][color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Иιcκиαмɛ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Δɢɛ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <optional>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <optional>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <optional>}}[/color][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=%3ADigging%20Deeper%3A&name=MissBrooks.ttf&size=50&style_color=D69F32[/img]

[size=80][color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•˩ικɛƨ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <optional>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <optional>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <optional>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <optional>}}[/color][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=%3AFamily%20Matters%3A&name=MissBrooks.ttf&size=50&style_color=F58BA0[/img]

[size=80][color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ѧσтнɛя[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ғαтнɛя[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <Only people 15+ can have kids please... and a 15yr old can't have a 5yr old... no older than 2 if they are 15, 3 if 16 and so on}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <14+ ... girls only, sorry boys}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <anyone who isn't listed above>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ƥɛтƨ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ɔяʋƨн[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <straight people only, sorry... It feels weird to me having others in the rp>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <straight people only, sorry... It feels weird to me having others in the rp, people 10+ please>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ғιαиcɛ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <straight people only, sorry... It feels weird to me having others in the rp, people 16+ please>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here <straight people only, sorry... It feels weird to me having others in the rp, people 18+ please>}}[/color]
[color=#7d5d8f][u]❥•Ѳтнɛя[/u][/color] [color=#4ec2b8]Answer Here}}[/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤Яɛℓαтισиƨнιρƨ❥Ғαмιℓʏ Δғғαιяƨ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Elliot likes Jessica

ImageImageImage

None yet

ImageImageImage

None yet

ImageImageImage

Summer and Sidney are sisters
Elliot, Daniel & Ash are brothers
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤Яσℓɛ-Ƥℓαʏ Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Summer Josette Katrina Addison }•{ Summer }•{ 18 Years Old }•{ Born April 9th, 1995 in Crowley, Louisiana }•{ Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat || Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat || Scout:: 7yr old, male, Newfoundland-Saint Bernard mix, dog || Royal Dreamer:: {AKA: Dreamer} 12yr old, mare, light bay Dutch Warmblood, 16.2hh horse

Sidney Sophia Leanna Addison }•{ Sidney, Sid }•{ 15 Years Old }•{ Born June 5th, 1998 in Crowley, Louisiana }•{ Dolly:: 3yr old, female, red Tabby cat || Freckles:: 5yr old, female, light brown ferret || Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog || Scooter:: 9yr old, male, Mastiff mix, dog || Magic:: 7yr old, female, Akita-Border Collie mix, dog || Wildfire:: 4yr old, gelding, light bay Arabian, 14hh pony || Tinkerbell:: {AKA: Tink} 5yr old, mare, palomino British Riding Pony, 12.2hh pony

Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly }•{ Olivia }•{ 14 Years Old }•{ Born September 9th, 1998 in Palm Coast, Florida }•{ Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame:: {AKA: Flame} 6yr old, gelding, light dapple grey British Warmblood, 16.5hh horse || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 15.7hh horse

Mallory Kara Fate }•{ Mallory, Mal }•{ 13 Years Old }•{ Born May 18th, 2000 in Palm Coast, Florida }•{ Chance:: 18yr old, gelding, chestnut Pinto-Quarter Horse cross, 15.3hh horse

Molly Marie Bishop }•{ Molly, Mol }•{ 16 Years Old }•{ Born March 21st, 1997 in Elkins, West Virginia }•{ Aslan:: 2yr old, male, orange domestic long hair, cat || Missy:: 5yr old, female, German Shepherd, dog || Candy:: 8yr old, female, Border Collie-Lab mix, dog || Shadow:: 6yr old, male, Husky, dog || Socks:: 1yr old, male, Sheltie, dog || Onyx:: 9yr old, gelding, black Thoroughbred-Quarter Horse cross, 15.5hh horse || Winter's Embrace:: {AKA: Winnie} 4yr old, mare, flea-bitten grey Connemara, 14.2hh pony

Zachary Brendan Knightley }•{ Zachary, Zach }•{ 19 Years Old }•{ Born October 28th, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida }•{ Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney:: 14yr old, gelding, dark roan buckskin Quarter Horse, 15.6hh horse

Elliot Owen Lewis Bray }•{ Elliot, Eli }•{ 15 Years Old }•{ Born August 17th, 1995 in Palm Coast, Florida }•{ Mars:: 16yr old, female, Tabby cat || Pearl {black} & Rootbeer {tan}:: 4 & 6yr old, female & male, Norse Elk Shepherd-German Shepherd mix & Lab-Pitbull mix || Blazing Freedom:: {AKA: Blaze} 9yr old, stallion, chestnut Quarter Horse cross, 15.4hh horse || Drifter:: 7yr old, stallion, black and white paint Gypsy Vanner-Quarter Horse cross, 16hh horse || Topaz {grey} & Harley {chestnut}:: 8 & 10 yr old, mare (expecting his foal) & stallion, dapple grey Quarter Horse & Chestnut Quarter Horse, 14.9hh & 15.5hh horses

Daniel Vincent Bray {blue} & Ash William Bray {red} }•{ Daniel, Dan, Danny & Ash }•{ 17 Years Old }•{ Born January 1st, 1996 in Palm Coast, Florida }•{ Petunia {black} & Mugsy {brown}:: 5yr old, female & male, Rottweiler-Lab-Shepherd mix, dog || Jasper {front} & Jingles {back}:: 11 & 10yr old, stallion & mare, bay Clydesdale & light grey Percheron, 16.2hh & 16hh horses

Prescott Jonathan Higgs }•{ Prescott, Pres, PJ }•{ 19 Years Old }•{ Born August 22nd, 1993 in Rio Rancho, New Mexico }•{ Bugsy:: 15yr old, gelding, dark bay Friesian cross, 16.7hh horse || Daisy (left cat) & Muddy (middle) & Goldie (dog):: 6months & 5 months & 4 months old, Female, orange and white cat & brown Tabby cat & yellow Lab, cat & cat & dog

Hunter Andrew Mayes }•{ Hunter }•{ 17 Years Old }•{ Born December 21, 1995 in Frankfurt, Germany }•{ Nemo:: Clownfish || Patrick:: Starfish

Madisen Nichole Messersmith }•{ Madisen, Madi, Nico, Nic, Frank, Smithy, Messy, Pink, Pinky }•{ 15 Years Old }•{ Born December 30, 1995 in North Platte, Nebraska }•{ Zema:: dog || Scout:: cat

Shawna Juliet Ravenwood }•{ Shawna }•{ 19 Years Old }•{ Born July 4th in Nashville, Tennessee }•{ Newport Bey:: {AKA: Newport} 10 yr old, stallion, dark bay Arabian-American Quarter Horse cross || Ravenwood Albek Sirh:: {AKA: Bek} 10 yr old, gelding, paint American Paint Horse || Silent Superstar:: {AKA: Destiny} 10 yr old, Mare, paint American Paint Horse

Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤Яɛƨɛяʌɛ∂❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤Ѧʏ Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

(for all pet pictures use the above links)

Image ❥•Summer}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Summer Josette Katrina Addison}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Summer}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Female}}
❥•Δɢɛ 18}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born April 9th, 1995 in Crowley, Louisiana}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя red}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя green}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ XxX}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ Show jumping, cross country, the beach, traveling, gymnastics, reading, animals, boys, shopping, being with friends, family}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Leah <50>}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Technically he's out of the picture... my step dad is Paul <47>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Mike <19, older brother> || Sidney <15, little sister> || Giovanna <6, little step sister>}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи uh... one word... NO}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ Again, NO}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ I've got cousins and stuff... just not worth rattling off}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat || Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat || Scout:: 7yr old, male, Newfoundland-Saint Bernard mix, dog || Royal Dreamer:: {AKA: Dreamer} 12yr old, mare, light bay Dutch Warmblood, 16.2hh horse}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн I wish...}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ Not at the moment}}
❥•Ғιαиcɛ I'd like to wait on that}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ Uh... no}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя nope}}

Image ❥•Sidney}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Sidney Sophia Leanna Addison}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Sidney, Sid}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Female}}
❥•Δɢɛ 15}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born June 5th, 1998 in Crowley, Louisiana}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя strawberry blonde}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя silvery blue}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ XxX}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ Show jumping, cross country, barrel racing, bole pending, trail riding, animals, family, friends, boys, being outside, swimming, skateboarding, traveling, surfing, reading, Pokemon, movies, singing}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Leah <50>}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Technically he's out of the picture... my step dad is Paul <47>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Mike <19, older brother> || Summer <18, older sister> || Giovanna <6, little step sister>}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи uh... one word... NO}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ Again, NO}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Dolly:: 3yr old, female, red Tabby cat || Freckles:: 5yr old, female, light brown ferret || Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog || Scooter:: 9yr old, male, Mastiff mix, dog || Magic:: 7yr old, female, Akita-Border Collie mix, dog || Wildfire:: 4yr old, gelding, light bay Arabian, 14hh pony || Tinkerbell:: {AKA: Tink} 5yr old, mare, palomino British Riding Pony, 12.2hh pony}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн I wish...}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ Not at the moment}}
❥•Ғιαиcɛ I'd like to wait on that}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ Uh... no}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя nope}}

Image ❥•Olivia}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Olivia}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Female}}
❥•Δɢɛ 14}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born September 9th, 1998 in Palm Coast, Florida}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя dark brown}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя blueish grey}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ XxX}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Laura <38>}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Steven <40>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ No Way! I'm the princess, and I won't share with anyone}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи No! I'm not taking care of a lifesucker}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ Again, NO}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame:: {AKA: Flame} 6yr old, gelding, light dapple grey British Warmblood, 16.5hh horse || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 15.7hh horse}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн Soon enough}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ I'm sure I'll get asked out shortly}}
❥•Ғιαиcɛ Eventually... If I can find a guy rich enough}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ I suppose at some points my parents will have me marry}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя nope}}

Image ❥•Mallory}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Mallory Kara Fate}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Mallory, Mal}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Female}}
❥•Δɢɛ 13}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born May 18th, 2000 in Palm Coast, Florida}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя blonde}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя brown}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ XxX}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ Boys, being with friends, talking, kids, babysitting, horses, eating, reading, nature, Chance, her friends ranch, trail riding, show jumping}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Jess <45>}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Patrick <45>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ No... my parents have tried, but they seem to have trouble having kids... my dad really wants a boy...}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи I love kids, but I'm kinda young}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ Just not right now}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ I've got cousins and stuff... just not worth rattling off... but I do consider the Bishops family... I spend practically all my time with them}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Chance:: 18yr old, gelding, chestnut Pinto-Quarter Horse cross, 15.3hh horse}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн Well... not right now}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ maybe I'll get lucky}}
❥•Ғιαиcɛ Eventually... definitely}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ Some day}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя nope}}

Image ❥•Molly}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Molly Marie Bishop}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Molly, Mol}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Female}}
❥•Δɢɛ 16}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born March 21st, 1997 in Elkins, West Virginia}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя blonde}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя light blue}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ XxX}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ Animals, horses, family, friends, boys, riding, roping, nature, being outside, jumping, racing, barrels, poles, kids, helping horses, the ranch}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя she's dead... My step mom <whom I barely know> is Aria <40>}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Dennis <46>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Shawn <10, little half brother> || Evan <6, little half brother>, Nikki <3, little half sister> || Anna Tyme <26, older sister>}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи I love kids, but I'm kinda young}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ Just not right now}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ Jack Hart <67, grandpa> || George Tyme <31, brother-in-law> || Caroline <1, niece> || Amanda <8, to-be niece>}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Aslan:: 2yr old, male, orange domestic long hair, cat || Missy:: 5yr old, female, German Shepherd, dog || Candy:: 8yr old, female, Border Collie-Lab mix, dog || Shadow:: 6yr old, male, Husky, dog || Socks:: 1yr old, male, Sheltie, dog || Onyx:: 9yr old, gelding, black Thoroughbred-Quarter Horse cross, 15.5hh horse || Winter's Embrace:: {AKA: Winnie} 4yr old, mare, flea-bitten grey Connemara, 14.2hh pony}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн Not right now}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ Eventually... I guess}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ Some day for sure}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя nope}}

Image ❥•Zach}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Zachary Brendan Knightley}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Zachary, Zach}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Male}}
❥•Δɢɛ 19}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born October 28th, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя very dark brownish black}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя bright green}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ Just look at the picture}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motorcross}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Jennifer <39>}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Thomas <41>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Alisha <9, little sister>}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи nah...}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ impossible}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ Cousins and stuff I guess}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney:: 14yr old, gelding, dark roan buckskin Quarter Horse, 15.6hh horse}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн I'm looking}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ h*ll yeah... once I find a gal that is}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ most likely}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя nope}}

Image ❥•Eli}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Elliot Owen Lewis Bray}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Elliot, Eli}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Male}}
❥•Δɢɛ 15}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born August 17th, 1995 in Palm Coast, Florida}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя sandy blonde}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя pale blue}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ penning, roping, cutting, rodeos, horses, cowgirls, going fast, pickup trucks, motorcycles, dogs, farms, ranches, nature}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Stefanie <45> <=Step mom... dad just remarried after about seven years}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Luca <48>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Elizabeth-Marie <16, older sister> || Carly-Jean <8, little sister> || Ash <17, older brother> || Daniel <17, older brother> || Stephan <18, older brother> || Nicholas <10, little brother>}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи not right now}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ impossible}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ Grace-Annamarie <21, grandma> || Georgio <80, granddad> || Stella <33, Aunt> || Kari <5, cousin>}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Mars:: 16yr old, female, Tabby cat || Pearl {black} & Rootbeer {tan}:: 4 & 6yr old, female & male, Norse Elk Shepherd-German Shepherd mix & Lab-Pitbull mix || Blazing Freedom:: {AKA: Blaze} 9yr old, stallion, chestnut Quarter Horse cross, 15.4hh horse || Drifter:: 7yr old, stallion, black and white paint Gypsy Vanner-Quarter Horse cross, 16hh horse || Topaz {grey} & Harley {chestnut}:: 8 & 10 yr old, mare (expecting his foal) & stallion, dapple grey Quarter Horse & Chestnut Quarter Horse, 14.9hh & 15.5hh horses}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн I'm looking}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ once I find a gal that is and get the courage to ask? certainly}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ some day I will}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя nope}}

Image ❥•Dan & Ash}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Daniel Vincent Bray {blue} & Ash William Bray {red}}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Daniel, Dan, Danny & Ash}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Male}}
❥•Δɢɛ 17}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born January 1st, 1996 in Palm Coast, Florida}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя dark auburn & dark brown }}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя dark blue & dark brown}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ Rodeos, reining, girls, roping, western pleasure, nature, running ||| Rodeos, cutting, reining, penning, team roping, driving, boats, girls}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Stefanie <45> <=Step mom... dad just remarried after about seven years}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Luca <48>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Elizabeth-Marie <16, little sister> || Carly-Jean <8, little sister> || Elliot <15, little brother> || Stephan <18, older brother> || Nicholas <10, little brother>}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ impossible}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ Grace-Annamarie <21, grandma> || Georgio <80, granddad> || Stella <33, Aunt> || Kari <5, cousin>}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Petunia {black} & Mugsy {brown}:: 5yr old, female & male, Rottweiler-Lab-Shepherd mix, dog || Jasper {front} & Jingles {back}:: 11 & 10yr old, stallion & mare, bay Clydesdale & light grey Percheron, 16.2hh & 16hh horses}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн looking}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ once I find a gal then of course}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя they're fraternal twins}}

Image ❥•PJ}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Prescott Jonathan Higgs}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Prescott, Pres, PJ}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Male}}
❥•Δɢɛ 19}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ Born August 22nd, 1993 in Rio Rancho, New Mexico}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя dark brown}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя light blue}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ T-shirt & Jeans}}

❥•˩ικɛƨ girls, parties, cars, motorcycles, football, soccer, wrestling, driving, beach, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, beach volleyball, pleasure riding}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ RP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ RP}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ WIP/RP}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Emma <36>}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Clark <39> || Step dad => Brad <41>}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Devin <10, little sister> || Nicola <6, little sister> || James <6, little brother>}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ impossible}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ a few cousins and stuff}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Bugsy:: 15yr old, gelding, dark bay friesian cross, 16.7hh horse || Daisy (left cat) & Muddy (middle) & Goldie (dog):: 6months & 5 months & 4 months old, Female, orange and white cat & brown Tabby cat & yellow Lab, cat & cat & dog}}
❥•Ɔяʋƨн looking}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ once I find a gal then of course}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя none}}

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 pm

(bump! You can now join!)

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:03 am

(bump...)

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 am

(bump... please join)

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peapcd » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 am

[[Hey there, I'd love to join! I'd like to say though that the informative posts at the top are quite hard to read with so many different text fonts and sizes and colors + the many many pictures.

image.jpg
❥•Hunter Mayes

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Hunter Andrew Mayes
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ None
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Male
❥•Δɢɛ Seventeen
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ December 21, Frankfurt,Germany
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя Fire engine red
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя Bright blue

❥•˩ικɛƨ Running, hokey, snow, reading, snakes and colors, storms.
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ Loud noises, smoke, pollen, any bug that flies.
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ Hunter is quite quiet and well mannered if you don't really know him, being the meek new kid. He is rather embarrassed about his thick german accent, and seems to try to hide it at times. Seeing as he has slight anxiety, once he gets used to you he speaks his mind and can become quite sassy and happy, not really letting anything bug him.
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ He got a hokey scholarship to come play over here so he recently moved, and has just finished unpacking. His life before moving out here was pretty uneventful.

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Dawn Alissa Mayes [40]
❥•Ғαтнɛя Alister Keely Mayes [42]
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ None.
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи He'd need a girlfriend before even thinking about it
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ No
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ None around here, but he has a few cousins and his grandparents back in Germany
❥•Ƥɛтƨ A clownfish named Nemo and a starfish named Patrick
❥•Ɔяʋƨн No
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ No
❥•Ғιαиcɛ No
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ No
❥•Ѳтнɛя He doesn't know anyone yet. Also I hope me changing the colors was alright.
Last edited by peapcd on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me