Artist mordacious [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Briar - New Owner

Postby mordacious » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 am

Original Here

Previously owned by Oliva the Shark.

mango sherbet wrote:Name: Briar. I wanted something close-ish to her original name, but more feminine. I think Briar is a very pretty name, although it doesn't necessarily match her design.
Short personality: Briar is primarily very shy. She dislikes meeting new people because of her fear of socialization, but loves her friends and family. Over time, Briar is revealed to be very sweet and caring. She hasn't got a mean bone in her body. Though very hestitant to jump in, she loves to have fun, and can even get a bit rowdy at times. This is only woth her very close friends, though- to the rest of the world she blends right in. Briar is also intensely creative, loving art in all forms. It often serves as a vent when she feels she cannot speak to anyone about her innermost troubles.
Tell me about her eyes: Briar is very sensitive about her eye color, or rather colors. It's part of the reason why she's shy- she doesn't like how unique and noticable her eyes are. There is nothing special about them, they are merely different from others'. She has been teased about her eyes before, though. As a result, she keeps them averted, trying not to catch anyone's eyes out of fear they'll realize that she's a bit different from the rest.
(Despite the potential in her eye color for many different wild and far-fetched stories, I wished to keep this as simple and realistic as possible. I like it when there is no grand, hidden explanation for something- it is what it seems to be.)
Last edited by mordacious on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blane - Readopt

Postby Nodell » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 am

~Blane

█████████████ ██ █████████████ ██ ████████████ ██ ████████████ ██ ███████████ ██

I would like to keep this girl's name Blane, it just really seems to fit her.

Scence you have to read over so many forms, I'll just list a few key words c:

Frail | Loveing | Brave | Soft-spoken | Self-relying | Easly Spooked |

How, you ask, did her eyes become two colors

Blane was always teased because she was so up-beat. Always bounding around and singing. It seems normal for a bean to be so happy, right? Then why was she teased? Well that is because of wear she grew up. A small, dark, and nearly abandoned town. Most of the beans where older, and not as cheerful as Blane was. So they cut her down for being the only happy one. But she didn't let that drag her down the first 14 years of her life, she cast that thought away. Blane never thought about it deeply until she was 15. She knew they would never accept her, never understand her ways of life, so she did the most unthinkable. One dark, overcast morning Blane headed out of her cold home, and into the woods. It was told that a witch lived in a cabin deep in the heart of the woods. Blane couldn’t live with her happy self any more, so she spoke to the witch. The witch told her what she was to do too change who she was, Bane would have to change the way she saw things. Because honestly, if she looked around at her gloomy would with a different view, she would see just what the world was. A cruel, dark, and unforgiving place. Blane agreed to let the witch do a spell on her, one that would change her so deeply.

Blane stood her ground as the witch uttered a few dark sounding words. Then, all of a sudden everything seemed black. Blane's eyes where open but she could see nothing. Then her vision started to clear in one green eye. She saw the world for what it was, cruel. And in the split second Blane had seen it, she hated it. She thrashed her way away from the witch's home, and stumbled into the woods. Bane still could only see though one eye, so she let that guide her. As she ran she saw a whole new world. A deer's last breath as it gave it's self to the wolves, the gentle flutter of a butterfly's wings as it took its last flight. Blane ran from this world, denying the spell entrance to her mind anymore. She soon stumbled into a lake as her vision in her other eye cleared. Panting, Bane bent down to the water to see her reflection. One eye remained the soft sea green colour it had always been; the other was a dark crimson red.

Blane clawed at the water, that wasn’t her and she knew it. Ever scene that day she has hidden herself away from her family, or as most would say, she ran away. She couldn’t bear to come back with the shame on her name, so she didn't. Blane still doesn’t understand why the spell had stopped, she knows she had felt it start to consume her other eye. Perhaps there is good in her that could never be destroyed. Not even the most powerful spell could take over who she was.
Last edited by Nodell on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jetti » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:50 am

Last edited by Jetti on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:51 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------
' .ᒧ

Name:
I was thinking of changing it, but who could?
Blane is too adorable of a name!
Short personality:
(I'm using only five key words to challenge myself.)
When describing Blane, brave would be a good
place to begin. It's true: exploring the unknown,
doing as she pleases. wip
Tell me about her eyes:
It all began when Blane was younger, much,
much younger than she is now. Believe it or not,
Blane was shy, and the odd one out as well.
You see, Blane's eyes were grey and hazy,
like no other bean in her class. Not only that,
but she was color blind, so you could only imagine
what sort of teasing she had to put up with.
Last edited by Tatzel on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:51 am

Name:

Although Blane is a gorgeous name I would rename this girl Elina I think that suits her and is nice and girlie

Short personality:

|Sweet- Natured| Loving| Calm|Intelligent|

Elina is like that person you may know who is a bit of a teachers pet, tends to spend lunch times doing homework and would rather be alone. In other words, she is a bit geeky. She tries to fit in with the more popular crowds but would rather spend quality time with close friends and relatives rather than being one of a huge group. She also gets embarassed about her eye's being two different colours as well. As explained next......

Tell me about her eyes:

Elina has one secret. One she is too embarassed to tell anyone in person, only her close family know. Not even her best friends. Most people think she has Heterochromia (when people have 2 different coloured eyes) and that is what she leads everyone to believe. But, in reality she doesn't actually have Heterochromia. Her Green eye is glass. She has never had two eyes, she was born with only her red eye.

Now you are probably wondering why they are two different colours right? Well, Elina was born in a poverty stricken area. She was treated at a hospital with not many supplies. They only had a few glass eyes remaining and Elina had to have one or she wouldn't be able to get one at all so her family had to go with the green one.

Elina has since had her adult eye put in at a richer hospital but of course if she suddenly turned up one day with two red eyes she would be a different bean to everyone else. So everyone just accepts her for her 2 different eyes and no one knows the truth.
Last edited by Loenna on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender. » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:53 am

Name:
Betty

Short personality:
Outgoing - Arrogant - Beach Lover - Vain - Girly

Tell me about her eyes:
Her eyes, you ask? Betty's eyes are unique. One is the brightest shade of green; the shade of a tart Granny Smith apple, the color of new leaves on a tree. The other is a deep, sultry red; the hue of the sun at sunset, the pigment of blood from a wound. Betty was born with them, and has come to both love and hate her eyes over time. She hates them in the way that they are different from others, and loves them for the same reason. Some may find her eyes unsettling and off-putting. Some find her eyes attractive and mesmerizing. She also absolutely despises when someone refers to her eyes as 'Christmas colors'. She loves the holiday, but it seems that everyone feels the need to point this out to her. Besides, winter just isn't her season.

Last edited by lavender. on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
my jellybean dragons discord: coolette#0084
lavender.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:55 am

Name: Her name is Blane!
Short personality: She is a sweet young JBD with a taste for creativity.
Tell me about her eyes: Her eyes are two different colors, because, well, she loves painting so much, her eyes have picked up some of the colors of the paint.
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimi26188 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 am

Name: Blane. Her nickname is Arce.
Short personality: Blane has a giving, compassionate personality. She offers kind words, support and advice to friends and family.She is a listener, always available to lend an ear or a shoulder to a friend in need. Blane is incredibly attentive. Sometimes though, She should pay more attention to her own needs. In private, Blane worries a lot about other JBD's, Friend or Stranger she love's them all
Tell me about her eyes: Well, Blane wasn't born this way nor did he care about having it, He was happy as long as he head his tail, Feet and the other important part's of his body. People usually looked at his eyes and judged him before getting to know him. He just's move's on with his life like any other JBD would. But this is how he got them: Blane used to have forest green eye's. They were all he ever had at that time that mattered to him. It was raining late at night and he was playing outside. He was in the forest only a mile away from home. He was thirsty but he was determined to get there. He put his face up to the sky and stuck his tongue out. Before he knew it there was a waterdrop in his right eye. It blinded him. He could only see with his left. and ran torward's the nearest tree for shelter. He hit it and before he knew it he was knocked out cold.. The next morning he was awake. Only to get home to figure his eye had turned swollen and red from the incident. No one ever brought up this accident again and that's how he got his red eye. (only one of they eyes remained green just so you know)
Last edited by mimi26188 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
mimi26188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 am

Name:
Short personality:
Tell me about her eyes:
possible reserve
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Scarecrow~ » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 am

Name
Samara
Short personality
She is a very caring, creative and calm JBD. She loves to be around nature and her most favorite place is the beach and she loves to collect colorful stones that she usually finds when she walks along the shore.She loved to use those stones to make necklaces and bracelets.She likes to swim on hot summer days.She also loves to go to beach at night because she loves the way the light from the moon shines on the clear blue water.
Tell me about her eyes
She was walking along the beach one day and found a beautiful stone. It had a mysterious glow and she decided to pick it up so she could make a necklace, but when she picked it up, it glowed green and red and her eyes changed to those exact colors. She was worried that what happened might have been dangerous, but it did not seem to bother her after that. She still sometimes wonders how the stone caused this.Her eyes have been those colors ever since that day.
Last edited by ~Scarecrow~ on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
~Scarecrow~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me