Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Moon Cat Breeding by Shaynn

Based on Click to view
Artist Shaynn [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Moon Cat Breeding

Postby Shaynn » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Moon cats breed during the the colder season. The breeding starts in october and goes through April. Kits are born blind and deaf though they can usually hear and see within 2 weeks. Kits are cared for, depending on time of birth, through the spring and usually independent by June.

Sometimes, though rare, a kit will be born with KYS (Kitten Years Syndrome) this means the kits will not grow up to be a full adult. The kit will stay at the size of a cheetah cub. Kitten Years Syndrome, also, though unfortunate, causes the kitten to be sterile. This means that kits with KYS will never be able to breed. Kits with KYS will be labeled.

Breeding costs 1 uncommon per kit. The pet does not have to be wishlist. The owner of the mother or the father can pay, or you can both pay. It does not matter.

Breeding season: October to April
open/closed

DO NOT POST FORM ON THIS THREAD! PM this form to an artist who is currently taking breeding requests.
Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#BF0080]Moon cat breeding ticket![/color][/size]
Username:
Partner Username:

Mother Name:
Mother Link:

Father Name:
Father Link:

How many kittens:
Payment:

Please note! This crescent moon marking does not show in these lines. The reason is that it would take to much space on the kits and would be taking away from the actual design. The artist may choose the add the marking to the mother, I've left it as is so that it is easier.
╔════════════════════╗
shaynn------
    [ intj ] • [ ] • [ dA ]
╚════════════════════╝

S ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ s . . . you just have to
take a
--ᴍ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ--to--ʀ ᴇ ʟ ᴀ x.

ʙ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ; find a ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ɪ ғ ᴜ ʟ
-------------------place . . .

and not ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ᴋ.
Shaynn

My pets