Based on Click to view
Artist tomatotomato [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Junebug Hex Ref

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 am

Here's my Junebug! I was finally able to make him a ref sheet, what with Oekaki crashing often. Anyways, here's my winning form:

▌│█║▌║▌║Ĵʋиɛвʋɢ║▌║▌║█│▌

▌│█║▌║▌║Ƭнɛ βαƨιcƨ
My name is Junebug. I'm a boy, currently 19 in human years. My Birthday is August 11th, the year of 1993.

▌│█║▌║▌║Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ/Ѳριиισиαтɛ∂ Яαит
I'm rather opinionated, not hesitant to express myself one bit. Now, let me share a secret with you; I'm insecure about myself, but don't tell anyone, because its a secret. I love boy bands. I just love them, and everyone in them, and I think anyone who doesn't like boy bands are idiots. The best boy band? That's the easiest question ever: One Direction. Everything about them is perfect; just don't argue with that. Anyways, I tend to judge people quicker than most do, or most think they should, and between that and my need to speak my opinion, I've made enemies of many, and what friends I actually have I'm very protective of. See, if anyone starts insulting my friends or I, I step right in and hurt them back, another bad (kinda) trait. I can't stand to see someone I enjoy the company of to be hurt, yet because I'm so quick to share my opinion, I hurt many people as well; no matter how many times I've tried, I simply cannot give up sharing my opinion, its a habit, and I suppose it will never disappear—not that that's bad, well, it is, but it isn't (well that's confusing). I think one reason why I'm so opinionated and quick to judge is because I'm homosexual. Yea, I'm homosexual, and some people have a problem with that (which ticks me off). I don't see why they have a problem with that, I mean, no one made the rule that I can't like who I wanna like because of some group of people with dumb opinions. Of course, another reason is because of my jewel power which lets me read minds, and so I can tell what people are thinking about me; even if they don't express their opinion I always know what it is, then get on their case about it. Anyways, yea, that's me.
▌│█║▌║▌║˩ικɛƨ
❖ People who express their opinion, but don't flat out deny that mine matters/exists
❖ People who respect my homosexuality and my right in it
❖ People who respect my friends and I
❖ People who will bargain with me when needed
❖ People who ignore my homosexuality and choose me as a friend for my personality
❖ People who can cook a good meal
❖ People who like me for who I am
❖ Exploring and enjoying nature
❖ Helping those who really need it
❖ Boy bands in general

▌│█║▌║▌║Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ
❖ People who dislike just because I'm homosexual
❖ People who believe I have no right in society just because of my love preferences
❖ People who think they're better than everyone else
❖ People who are spoiled rotten and have no heart for those in need
❖ People that try to act 'cool' but end up being annoying
❖ People who sag their pants to look 'cool'
❖ People who can't take a joke
❖ People who disrespect my opinion
❖ Tofu—disgusting is all I can say

▌│█║▌║▌║Ғяιɛи∂ƨ
However many people who hate and despise me, I do have friends. Like Zak (owned by Edward Bear), or Mwanga (owned by NighttimeWonder), and Caden (owned by Inner Animal).

▌│█║▌║▌║Єиɛмιɛƨ
My personality has given me many enemies, such as Anonymous (owned by Rated R), Melodious Solo (owned by Daring Ash), Divine Penombre (owned by Daring Ash), Katriel (owned by Daring Ash), Adrastos (owned by Daring Ash), Crashin' Wave (owned by Daring Ash), Kotar (owned by Daring Ash), Aerys (owned by me), and Allure (owned by me).

▌│█║▌║▌║Ѳтнɛя Ʋƨɛғʋℓ Ɩиғσ
Phobias~ I have a bizarre, irrational fear; I'm frightened of glue. Yea, I know, weird, but I just fear that I'll get stuck to everything. (I am totally insecure about this.)
Quirks~ I can't stand a room without noise; especially when I'm going to sleep, I have to listen to music (usually One Direction) to fall asleep.
Allergies~ I'm allergic to shellfish, that's all.
Talents~ Well, I'm pretty normal, unlike some people, but I'm kind-of good at juggling—at least I think so, some idiots would disagree, but compared to them, I'm amazing, so they shouldn't be complaining in the first place.
Languages~ I speak English, nothing more. I've never really had any interest in learning a second language.
Zodiac Sign~ Leo
Symbol~ The Lion
Chinese Symbol~ The Sheep
Birthstone~ Peridot
Birthflower~ Gladiola
Element~ Fire
Ruling Planet~ The Sun

▌│█║▌║▌║Δ Ѧɛƨƨαɢɛ Ғяσм Ƭσмαтσ
When I first saw this JMD, I didn't think much of him, Maybe I should enter though I thought. As this competition has progressed, however, he's really grown on me. I'd been dying to use the name Junebug, and I really wanted a JMD with a feisty personality; all of which seemed fitting for him. (Lumpin, I know what you're thinking; Really, Tomato? You really want a JMD supporting One Direction? So yes, yes I do. And I think that fits him well; I see no problem with it actually. And here's to this; even if I don't win Junebug, I will go on, and find another green-ish JMD that will have the same basic personality. So there. And if I don't win that one, I will go on, doing the same thing. I will be stubborn, I will not give up.

Thanks for taking the time to read my form! Good luck to everyone else, both in winning this JMD, and in winning future JMDs!

The first piece of art is by me, and the second is by NighttimeWonder, and the last is from~Zephyr~ thanks for the art!
Last edited by tomatotomato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

it's been a while.
last i was on here was circa 2013.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Junebug Hex Ref

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:04 am

He's beautiful! Congrats by the way!
Maybe he wants to be friends with Chocolat?
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 am

Thank you, yes I really do love him.

He might want to be friends...but he has a certain kind of friend, so it's a thin sort of window for them...

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 am

Tomato Girl wrote:
Thank you, yes I really do love him.

He might want to be friends...but he has a certain kind of friend, so it's a thin sort of window for them...

What kind of person does he look for?
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 am

Anything in his likes, really.

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 am

Hmm... how convenient. Chocolat has met another homosexual male! His dreams are fulfilled!
*rolls eyes, holds up paper:* Can you believe her? *glares at tie* And anyway, shut up tie.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:10 am

That would be a definite yes on their being friends. Alright, Junebug?

Junebug wrote:As long as we get along, I'm good.

It's settled. XD

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:10 am

Does Junebug want to RP? I can do that now. ;)
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:15 am

I'm always up for an rp. Junebug is as well, so sure! Go ahead and set it up!

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me