Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter by originals

Based on Click to view
Artist originals [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter

Postby originals » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter

Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter is not a mary-sue! How dare you say that about her! I'll tell you her scarring backstory and you'll believe me!

Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter was secretly Celestia's student and Luna's daughter. Her father is unknown. She got her cutie mark when she was just six years old, the youngest in Equestrian history. Her special talent is everything, but it's a question mark because she keeps you guessing about it. Her mane is wavy and rainbow-y to represent her super powerfulness and kindness. Anyways. After she got her cutie mark, Celestia realized Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter's true potential and began to raise her as her daughter because Luna was still on the moon. Then Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter became too powerful for even Celestia to teach her so she had to learn by going back in time to Starswirl the Bearded until she was smarter than him. She can do a quadruple Sonic Rainboom, breaks tons of records everyday, and is really pretty.

She has flaws though! For instance, she can't control all her power, so sometimes she is at risk of hurting herself and others. She's too nice, so she often risks her life for others. She is very shy, so she doesn't talk much. Sometimes she types a bit strangely because even though she can turn herself into a really sexy human she can't control her body easily.

Do you like her?
originals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Princess Rainbow Starlight Moonbeam Glitter

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 am

GAH! the sueness! it burns! lol great job :D
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes