Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Thank You <3 by AquaAngel

Artist AquaAngel [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thank You <3

Postby AquaAngel » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Even though many of you probably don't know, I've been going through a lot of emotional problems lately. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, as I wasn't exactly public about it; I only posted a very small thing in my art shop explaining why I wouldn't be completing orders.
That''s not important, though. what is, is that even with that tiny post, I couldn't believe that some people messaged me and asked if I was alright(one of the was my real life bestie <3). I didn't expect any response at all besides a little disappointment that the art would take longer. Nevertheless, I saw that people actually cared about me, and that made me feel so warm and happy inside, to know that I wasn't alone. It made me so happy to have anyone show they cared for me; and for that I am so grateful. Thank you, CS. Thank you so much for all the smiles you've given me. And thank you to the wonderful people here. <3 I wanted to draw a simple picture to express my gratitude, so here it is.
Hugs and Best Wishes,
~Aqua
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AquaAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thank You <3

Postby ~Tornado~ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 pm

I am so sorry that you've been stressed have a hug
*hugs* and the pic is so cute!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquaAngel » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 am

~Tornado~ wrote:I am so sorry that you've been stressed have a hug
*hugs* and the pic is so cute!

Thank you Tornado! *hugs back*

AquaAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm

/glompsnuggleattackpetpethuggle. <3
sapiosexual