Rosella Cogsworth (entry 3) by Foal The Winnie

Based on Click to view
Artist Foal The Winnie [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rosella Cogsworth (entry 3)

Postby Foal The Winnie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:41 am

Rosella Cogsworth, A steampunk name for a steampunk pony, and after hours of handcramp and colouring, my final entry is finsihed =D

Back Story Please be warned it is bleak and may upset people.
Rosella Cogsworth as a young filly tinker trot, was watching her farther making clocks, the family busseniess would be passed down, so Rosella was keen to learn all she could, on occasion she even gave her father new ideas. It was a peacfull time, her mother often checked on them bringing in hot tea and freash oat scones. What hard working filly wouldn't love such a glorious upbringing.

But one fearfull day, a huge raging fire tornado swept it's burning wrath over all of Equestria, It killed many ponies, it swept through Cantalot roasting houses and shops, as it turn it hissed like an angry serpent. It prayed upon The Watch Makers shop, completely catching the ponies by suprise, they clung on to what ever they could find, in the hopes of survial.

Rosella's mother clung tightly to the swaying chandelier, The wind and heat tossed around her like waves of pure evil, then like a demonic beast, the flaming tornado grabbed her and swolloed her in, pulling her off the chandelier and into it's vast hot mass. She flapped her wings as hard as she could but the anger of the fire tornado was to great.

Rosella watched it all as her farther held her tightly, one hoof round his pressious offspring and another, around the built in stove.

The tornado pulled, hissed and wirled at the Watch Maker, it suffercated the air around them, and started to choke the little filly, Rosella's Farther was running out of strength, he knew this was the end, he kissed Rosella's fore head, and with a smile, he let go.

As he and Rosella where flung into the relenting force that awaited them. He saw Rosella was burning, her tail was on fire as well as her hind leg, on hearing Rosella's frantic screams he feared for his daughters pain, with his last ounce of energy he tried to push her out.

Queen Celestia was the first pony, Rosella saw, she looked around chared and blackened room, then back at Queen Celestia, the gracefull queen uttered no words, her sorrow was easy to see, she bowed her head at the filly and walked away as two of the queens guards lifted up Rosella, it was at that very moment when the pain of her hind leg kicked in, closly followed by the pain of everything that had transpired before her, flashing back in an agonising spiral.

She cried all the way to the hospital. She asked the nurse if they had seen her mother and farther. The nurse hung her head and sorrow for the young filly washed over her face, Rosella knew the answer before the nurse breathed "No"

2 Months passed, her tail had already started to grow back, her burns had healed, and she was released out of hospital, the first thing she wanted to do was check at home for anything, she knew it would be rubble and ash, but she just wanted to find something, anything, but before she could fly there, an Equestrian hoof soldier came with a message from Queen Celestia, Requesting her an audience at the castle.

Queen Celestia had been watching the young filly in the hopes that she would heal, and that her life could continue. She told Rosella, that it was her fault she couldn't get there in time to stop the fire tornado and save her parents. Rosella did not blame Queen Celestia, but she did cry when she heard that.

"Rosella, In the time you've been in hospital, I have been using my magic, I can't bring back your parents, but I can atlest fix your home to the way it was."

Rosella was greatfull for the Queens help and Celestia travled home with her.

As Rosella walked inside it was like nothing had ever been moved out of place, all her farthers tools where there and her mothers tea set, she knew she was alone now, but the little things gave her some comfort.

She turned to her Queen, tears streaming down her face, "Thank you Queen Celestia, thank you so much, I never expected any of this, I....I..."

Queen Celestia hugged her, joy in her eyes, at the modestiy the filly possesed.

"I...I.. think I'm going to do all I can to keep the shop running, it's what father would have wanted."

Queen Celestia smiled "I think thats a wonderful idea"

Ok, so thats her tragic back story covered, but at least it made her stronger, and more determined to carry on her farthers work.

Sorry if anyone who read it was upset.

But anyway, thats how she came to miss a leg, and she built her own one, before re-establishing her farthers bussiness.

I really think I saved my pest till last here, but I'm not the judge on that =)
[center]ImageImageImage

Looking for Sunback here is my trade box for him paperclip box
Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rosella Cogsworth (entry 3)

Postby Foal The Winnie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:46 am

Also I understand that it's Princess Celestia, but heres a fact for you all, before the show aired, She was QUEEN Celestia! And I think it's safe to assume with her current role in the show, it should never have been changed in my opinion.

So sorry, but I personally like Queen Celestia better then Princess, to save face, we'll just assume Rosella's story is set in the future. =D
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats-rock » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 am

Lol. Pony's should be more steam punk.,XD + they should be for older kids to. 8-)
Rats-rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foal The Winnie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 am

Hahahaha yeah they so should. Being old is bogus!

*glances at her mlp fim collection of toys and customs, then smiles to herself
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paddfoot » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:08 pm

I luv this lol. I got addicted to it :P And your a great artist too ^-^
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foal The Winnie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Awww thank you very much, thats very sweet of you =3
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkydragons » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 pm

This is amazing! If it doesn't win, could I try out or pay for it or something?
hi I'm gay and do art, message me if ur interested in examples or commissions
inkydragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foal The Winnie » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Awww, I'm sure it won't win, there are a lot of great entries, but sure I guess, as long as you acknowladge that i'm the original artist, but we'll wait and see how the compatition goes first. =D

And thanks =D She got quite a bit of love =D
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foal The Winnie » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 am

soccer&ghost wrote:This is amazing! If it doesn't win, could I try out or pay for it or something?

Alas she didn't win, would you still like to clame her as your own??

=D

I'd be happy to give her to you as long as you link me as the orignal artist =)
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me