The story of Phangal the Spirit Jolf by Foal The Winnie

Based on Click to view
Artist Foal The Winnie [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

The story of Phangal the Spirit Jolf

Postby Foal The Winnie » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 am

I did want to do a background, but I'm so tied and have a lot to get done this week. So before I forget about my entry altogether, I had better post it up.

I call him Phangal, could be male or femail really.

He is half Jackle/Half (spirit) wolf.

This is him merging into his spirit form this unique ability came about after he was visiously attacked as a cub by his father Cailen, who blinded his right eye, altho he can barely see through it at all, he started noticing strange pattens moving and dancing as if they where right there in front of him, for years he strained to focas his blinded gaze, curious of the froms he was viualising, then one day he heard a voice. "We are the spirits of the past lost between the gaps of time, we have watched you, tring to see us with your true eyes. You are the only one who see's our form, tho many can sence us" After these words a strange feeling came agross him he felt his body shutting down, his musles went limp and he awoke in a misty haze of his former den. He was face to face with mystifying blue wolf"

"am I dead" He spluttered trying to sound non-shalante.

"Not of sorts" Chortled the Wolf, "I am your ancestor, my name is Vigorosie"

"What's happening to me?" Phangal wispered in an uneasy tone.

"We have granted you the power of the ancient spirits, when you leave here you will not be the same, I shall explain to you, your form shifting ability when next we meet, but for now, time is short and you must be ready" The Wolf was stern, his mannerism had changed from whistfal, to an alarmed, almost frantic state.

"ready?...ready for what?"

"You'll need to arm yourself, for the next row of events, they are coming, and they will stop at nothing before each and every one of them has drained all the power out of this realm. We need someone strong to fight them on the other side."

"Wait...WHAT!" Phangal's scattered bark, shocked even himself, he noticed the world around him was fading.

"Wi.l yo. .elp....us" A faded Wolf let out a pittfal muffled cry.

Phangal awoke on the floor in his den, he felt fuzzy, unsure of himself, he didn't even feel in control of his own body.

"Help him from what?" He thought to himself, suddenly he heard a high pitched ringing in his ears, it sent him scatty and he ducked down with his paws over his head in pain, then he heard it.

"thre. da.. the. com..g" A sharp wistle threw his entire skull, but he could make out faint langage.

"Thre da the comg?" he bondered to himself as the ringing fell silent.

"Wait...three..days...they...come!" His enthuisatic tone, wasn't matched by his confused facial expression.

"He said, I have to arm myself." He thought to himself.

"So it wasn't a dream" he looked at his reflection on on the moist wall of his damp old den.

His markings where glowing, only dimly but enough to shine off the walls of his den, he sat down and begane to scratch behind his right ear, just as he did so, he felt something odd, out of place, not his own.

He turned his head to look but he obviously could see behind his own ear. He did notice his tail tho, it had pretty white feathers sprouting out of it.

"Feathers? A feather!" Thats what he could feel!

Phangal was more confused then ever before but he desided it might be in his best intrest to equip himself with some weapons, he knew just the place to find some, but it was an 80 mile treck up a mounting side. So he'd have to go out hunting first to fill up before the hike.

(To be continued)
Last edited by Foal The Winnie on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]ImageImageImage

Looking for Sunback here is my trade box for him paperclip box
Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Phangal

Postby Foal The Winnie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 pm