Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Black Midnight by Spartan-117~TMC~H3

Artist Spartan-117~TMC~H3 [gallery]
Time spent 16 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Black Midnight

Postby Spartan-117~TMC~H3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:11 am

Hi. The timer, it lies! I did not spend a no 16 hours drawin' this. I was away from the computer most the time and role-playing other times. Anyways! This is a wolf/tiger. One night, I was thinking about two role-play characters. One was a tiger, his name was Scar, played by { F l a m e }, and my character, a she-wolf called Cape, she has wings. Then I was thinking what a tiger wolf mix would look like. So, I took a picture of a wolf, and picture of a tiger and studied them for a long time and I started drawing this. Her name is Black Midnight. I had some help from a friend with the name and colors. The lines (of course) are mine. It was hard to get everything right, but I got it. I haven't found a good breed name for this.

If you have comments, and/or suggestions on the breed name, type in the comments box below.

Lines © Me, Colors © Elmo-Rocks, Name © Elmo-Rocks, Design © Me, Background © Me
Spartan-117~TMC~H3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Midnight

Postby Spartan-117~TMC~H3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:23 am

Thank you.
Spartan-117~TMC~H3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spartan-117~TMC~H3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:27 am

Should I make an Adoptable?
Spartan-117~TMC~H3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Finaqua » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 am

It is AWESOME! How about calling it a Tolf?
The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will. This is the signature of someone who has, more than once, attempted suicide as a result of being abused everywhere she went. Bullies murder. Don't stoop that low.

Somewhere, everywhere, there's pain where'er I go. I thought life couldn't get any worse but wait - I just hit a new low. Why do I have to hurt so much, why the need to cry? All the ways people treat me, I just want to die. What's the point of asking why, anymore? All people do is lie.

"I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing With a broken heart that's still beating." Broken by Lifehouse.
Image[/url]
Princess Finaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spartan-117~TMC~H3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:29 am

My brother suggested that and both me and my sister were like: "No!" thanks for the suggestion.
Spartan-117~TMC~H3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Finaqua » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am

Awww, okay. How about a furball? xD
The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will. This is the signature of someone who has, more than once, attempted suicide as a result of being abused everywhere she went. Bullies murder. Don't stoop that low.

Somewhere, everywhere, there's pain where'er I go. I thought life couldn't get any worse but wait - I just hit a new low. Why do I have to hurt so much, why the need to cry? All the ways people treat me, I just want to die. What's the point of asking why, anymore? All people do is lie.

"I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing With a broken heart that's still beating." Broken by Lifehouse.
Image[/url]
Princess Finaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spartan-117~TMC~H3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 am

She's not Jockey! Lol!
Spartan-117~TMC~H3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Finaqua » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 am

Nor is she fa- err, excuse me, 'fluffy'. *Chortles*

Image[/url]
Princess Finaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Flame ~ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

This is commpletely awesome!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is like an individual flame within a fire. No matter how much different someone may feel, no matter what, everyone is just the same.

~ Flame ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spartan-117~TMC~H3 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 am

Thanks!

Last bumped by Spartan-117~TMC~H3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 am.
Spartan-117~TMC~H3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me