Dragon adopt by mackimo

Based on Click to view
Artist mackimo [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragon adopt

Postby mackimo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:18 am

This dragon egg has a pearl... I wonder why?

End date: Jan. 5th
(Judging might take place a little later, but all forms must be submitted by Jan. 5)

Username:
Dragon's gender: ?
Dragon's name:
History (optional):
Why does it have a pearl?:
Why do you want this dragon?

Sorry for the delay. I sort of forgot about his after I came back from vacation... :oops:
{Luxxadine.Blue} Wins!
Last edited by mackimo on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In a race, the first 1/4 is speed, the second 1/4 is strenght, the 3rd 1/4 is mind, and the last 1/4th is heart."
Image Image Image Image
mackimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon adopt

Postby Echo Base » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 am

Username: Wolfeh
Dragon's gender: female? ^^
Dragon's name: Taira
History (optional):
Why does it have a pearl?: because its a ocean dragon and the pearl helps with it majical powers! Plus the dragon and talk to it when it gets lonely (not like it will ^^) but it can play wih it and it wont brake and its just i little reminder of home..
Why do you want this dragon? Because i really would like a dragon charater and its egg looks to beautilful ^^
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . S n o w } » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:51 am

Username:
{Luxxadine.Blue}
Dragon's gender:
female
Dragon's name:
Luxxadine or lux
History (optional):
this dragon is one of a kind she was born to a famous dragon called renacade, renacade fathers this dragon alone and constently fights but still has a soft piece in his heart as the aim of his life is to raise a magestic smart fighter.
Why does it have a pearl?: it was given to renacade by rain , luxxadines mother. rain was killed protecting luxxadine. rain wore the pearl around her neck and when she was killed the pearl landed next to luxxadine. it has not been moved since
Why do you want this dragon?: because she will be an individual
Last edited by . S n o w } on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
snow child wrote:The snow leopard mother and cub
Were resting for a while...
In their exclusive private club,
Yet neither raised a smile...
God turned the heat so low again,
That Winter sadness grew...
The Spring would come, yet, when, when!?
But neither of them knew...

What leopard counts the passing days,
The suns and moons above?
What leopard's privy to God's ways
Or prays to Him with love?
The humans pray, for they've found faith...
They count the days and weeks...
They've learnt endurance to be brave
To wait until God speaks.
by Denis Martindale wrote:For only then, will spring arrive,
To melt the snows and ice,
So that the leopards who survive
Will think it Paradise!
At last, they'll see their sorrows melt,
As if they were a dream...
At last, they'll make their presence felt
And form a hunting team...

Their Winter bonds will grant them strength,
Uniting them as one...
The cub will grow another length
To blossom in the sun...
Each creature has its own domain...
Each leopard has its spot...
It needs no lecture to explain,
This life is all it's got...

made by spring
I would die if the snow melts, I would perish of my books were burnt.
And yet both elements, Snow and fire, distory each other in turn, I shall live with out either
. S n o w }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 am

Username:snow i
Dragon gender: female
Name: dragon
History: dragon is the daughter of the great dragon who was imprisoned by uther pendragon father of king Arthur of legend. her mother was one of the last dragons to be hunted and killed in that era. As a gift to dragon for her birthday a sorcerer had her turned human so she could travel the world without being feared.
Pearl?
The pearl was given to dragon by her father before he was imprisoned. It is his life source and if it is destroyed he will die.
Dragon is to protect it with her life.

Why do you want the Character ?
Because it reminds me of dragon a character I came up with long ago and it would be nice to own her
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormyWeather » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Username: The Fallen One
Dragon's gender: The gender can be either one! I guess we'll have to find out when it hatches ^^
Dragon's name: Gwinn
History (optional): How can an such a young dragon have a history if it hasn't even hatched from its egg yet?
Why does it have a pearl?: Some dragons are notorious for their hoards of jewels and precious things whose shiny exterior catches their eye, and this young dragon's mother was no exception. She loved many kinds of things, especially if they were from the sea. She was also very generous when it came to her young, giving each a small token from her hoard, so that her little ones may be able to start their own hoard as well as soon as they hatch, and so they might also have something to occupy themselves and not play with her own precious things >.>. When she chooses this token for children, she often associates it with their coloring and markings, what would best match them; for a light blue egg and shined, she'd put an aquamarine gem, and for a bright red, she'd but a ruby. With the color of this once, she was slightly stumped with the markings, but soon decided with the pearl for its creamy pinkish color.
Why do you want this dragon?: It just looks pretty and and I've always liked dragons ^^
StormyWeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guepardo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 am

Username: Guepardo
Dragon's gender: ?
Dragon's name: Tiamat
History (optional): Tiamat was born on a cliff, just above the ocean, with two brothers. Both of her brothers hatched seconds before her. But, as her brother was poking his way out of his egg, he knocked into Tiamat's egg. It set her egg rolling away. Unfortunately, her mother did not see until it was too late. Tiamat flipped over the edge, just as she began to peek her way out. So, the young female hatched airborn. Then she dropped into the ocean, just as her mother flew down from the cliff to save her. Tiamet was unable to swim, and she barely knew anything at her age. She sunk deeper and deeper, before her mother broke the surface. Tiamat had hit the bottom and then her mother scooped her up, with some sand dribbling after them. They quickly left the water, and made it back onto the cliff. There, Tiamat's mother set her down, sand dropping with her. They didn't do much with that sand until they all got a bit older, but still not old enough to do much. Tiamat was hopping around, after her brothers. They were energetic, and always wanted to be play-fighting. Tiamat didn't have a lot of things to do, so she trudged along after them. But then, from the corner of her eye, Tiamat saw something shine in the sunlight. She bounded towards it, butterflies dancing in her chest. It was under the small sand pile. As Tiamat approached, she saw a pink glint under the sand. This thing was encrusted with a thin dusting of sand, and no one had even noticed it. Tiamat brushed the sand off with her wing, and saw an egg. She thought it was an egg. As she ran her wing over it again, she realized that it could be no egg. Her mother, who was out hunting, swooped down onto the cliff. She immediately saw the pearl and walked over to her daughter and it, dropping the deer she was carrying. Her mother thought that it was a blessing, and that it was destined to be for Tiamat. So Tiamat kept it. Now, Tiamat lives around the oceans, alone. She wishes to travel greatly, and sees it in her future.
Why does it have a pearl?: In the story, she was brought out of the water with the pearl. Her mother thought that this blessed Tiamat, so Tiamat kept it. It makes her feel special, and blessed, like her mother called it. It's like a little friend to her.
Why do you want this dragon? I wish to have Tiamat because her markings seem very nice, and they are interesting to me. I like the fact that it has thr pearl, as it reminds me of oceans. The markings remind me of oceans and bodies of water, too. I love water, and it reminds me of my old home. I wished I lived there still, so Tiamat reminds me of my old home, which I miss dearly.

{I will change my form if this dragon is male.}
Guepardo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aequilibrium » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 am

- Bump -
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guepardo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:25 am

{{Bump.}}
Guepardo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragons-Spell » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:58 am

Username:7i7like7toast7
Dragon's gender: Female
Dragon's name:Thora
History (optional):This female dragon has rolled away from her nest, pushed by her brother and then lost. An older dragon came along the trail she was pushed from and took her in as his own.
Why does it have a pearl?:the older dragon has gifted her with tue pearl for hope, and strength.vso then once she is gown she will be successful on her own away from him, the pearl will help guid her through the darkness.
Why do you want this dragon?: I would like this dragon because ever since I was little I loved dragons o3o and this egg is so cute! I would be honored to adopt her and call her as my own.
ImageImageImage ImageImage
Dragons-Spell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aequilibrium » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 am

Please, hatch the egg as soon as possible!
It 's been a month since it's up for adoption, there are time limits for that, people are still waiting for the egg to hatch and to see who's the adopter and owner of the dragon. The day limit you set already expired almost 3 weeks ago...

If you're in vacations or you can't use Oekaki now please tell me or to the mods...
Again, please hatch the egg!
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me