Chub Horse for adoption 1 by Kreative

Based on Click to view
Artist Kreative [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chub Horse for adoption 1

Postby Kreative » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Congrats puddssoul for winning this chub!

puddssoul wrote:
Username: puddssoul
Name: Neverending Land, Niah for short
Personality:
Niah is the most nature-oriented girl you will ever meet, she loves being outside and is hardly ever NOT out there. Sometimes she annoys her owner by sleeping outside even though she has a stall meant to keep her safe and warm. She likes to eat berries and other wild plants, and despite the fact that everything else about her is wild, Niah's personality is rather calm and laid back. She doesn't develop grudges easily, and loves with all of her heart. She has ended up heartbroken a few times, but harbors no ill-will toward those who have hurt her, saying only, "All is fair in love and war!" She has a small garden she keeps outside the stables that consists mostly of tulips and roses, and maintains completely by herself, often gifting the beautiful blooms to her fellow mares around the stables to thank them for being good friends. She wants to have foals some day so she can teach them to love and live off of the earth like she does so purely.
Niah is also very family-oriented. Although she never shows it, it pains her to the core that she has never met her parents, and that she doesn't have any siblings to call her own. As it is, she often adopts young foals who's mothers don't look after them or who don't have mothers to look after them, and considers most of her friends siblings. She's made her own little adopted family at the stables, and adores them wonderfully. She can't wait to find a mate who loves the world as much as she does and might want to travel one day to see all of the sights of the world and bring back the experiences as wonderful memories.
Story:

Although most chubs liked a bit of drama in their lives, Niah was perfectly content to say it was an ordinary, plain-as-could-be sort of day. She was lying in the sun and letting the rays warm her chilly pelt, the night had been a cold one and the sun was just now reaching its highest point in the sky. The wind made the leaves on the trees tremble softly, and a blossom that was trying to herald the beginning of spring fell, landing on Niah's head. She giggled and sniffed it delicately, holding it close like it was a precious jewel between her hooves. A soft, happy sigh escaped her lips, and she was just about to rest her head down to nap a little, as she hadn't slept much, she was too busy watching the moon and the way the stars twinkled so gracefully, like little dancers and the night sky was their huge stage.

Then, however, she was distracted by the shrill shrieking of a couple of songbirds. Their lyrical, beautiful voices had turned to shrieking, screeching ones -- 'Danger!' they seemed to cry, 'Something bad is about to happen!' Immediately Niah was on high-alert, her ears flickering back and forth, her eyes searching.

Storm clouds gathered, a thick gray lump on the horizon. Niah saw them and cringed when she began to hear their soft, low rumble. Although she'd never admit it, because she loved nature so much, she hated thunderstorms. Rain was okay, it was the light and noise that frightened her. They were one of the only things that could make her flee back to her stall inside for a nap until the storm had dried up. A few drops began to lazily dribble down from the sky, flecking her pelt a dark brown.

"Uuugggghhhh," Niah groaned, seeing the other chubs already steadily heading back for the stables. She decided it would be best to join them and took one slow step forward when she fell flat on her face.

A mud puddle tripped her up, and she went into it with a 'splash!'. The thick brown stuff covered her from the tips of her hooves to the tips of her ears. You couldn't really tell the difference except for her lighter mane, which clumped together horribly -- but she could. She shivered as the cold stuff coated her and clung on like brambles. She tried to pick herself up and stumble toward the stables, but she was still stuck in the boggy stuff, and even though she shouted, the few chubs that still lingered outside ignored her.

It was then the storm came, but not as she had expected it. Lightning flashed, but in the distance, a soft, almost soothing light, and the rumbling was akin to music rather than growling now. The water droplets danced down and helped her stand, washing the heavy mud from her pelt. She smiled softly at the sky in its pretty cape of gray.

"Thank goodness for the storm," She murmured as she retreated to the eves of the barn's roof, hiding just far enough under that she was safe from the rain and mud. The other chubs looked at her from inside as though she were crazy -- all but a few, of course, who knew she wasn't and knew she simply held a stronger bond with nature than most chubs could ever dream of knowing.

"Get your pelt inside, crazy mare!" One of the males teased, snickering.

"Maybe you should try being outside more oft -- " Niah opened her mouth to speak, then stared in astonishment as suddenly the skies seemed to open and dropped a downpour of rain upon him, soaking him in one swift second. She put her hooves to her mouth, but she couldn't help giggling madly as he took the look of a sullen child, then stomped inside, flicking his mane to and fro as though it would simply instantly dry because he wished it to. "I guess you showed him, Mother Nature."

The wind whistled a tune as the sky retunred to its beautiful shade of blue, slowly but surely. Niah lay in the softer, drier grass, watching with more interest than she ever could have faked. A gasp escaped her lips as the last of the clouds drifted away, leaving that plain blue canvas blank and wonderfully simple.

"Perfect."

"Just like you..." Anastasia whispered from inside, whispering as she watched her new chub.

~~~

Hiding in between the trees
Not even buzzing like a hoard of bees
Slipping silently toward her home
The only one she's ever known
Not the stables, welcome and warm,
But the woods where the animals swarm.
She watches the birds gracefully take flight
Watches the deers sparr and fight
Watches the fish as they swim upstream
Listens to the crickets chirp and scream.
She longs to stay forever, but she can't
When the sun grows dark she begins to prance,
Stable-bound for her owner and friends,
As the day slowly, slowly ends.
Other:
A headshot of her I did:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1554452
{WIP}

b]
Adopt this cute Chub today by filling out the form below. Best form winds. This will end on 12/15/12. Good luck!
[/b]

Code: Select all
[b]Username:
Name:
Story:
Other:[/b]
Last edited by Kreative on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chub Horse for adoption 1

Postby inner Animal » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Have I met you before?

Username: Inner Animal
Name: Pocahontas
Personality: Pocahontas is displayed as a noble, free-spirited and highly spiritual young mare. She expresses wisdom beyond her years and offers kindness and guidance to those around her. She loves adventure and nature. She appears to have shamanic powers since she was able to commune with nature, talk to spirits, empathize with animals, and understand unknown languages..
Story: Pocahontas was captured by the English during a roundup with other wild horses, and held for ransom. During her captivity, she converted to tameness and took the name Rebecca. When the opportunity arose for her to return to her herd, she chose to remain with the English ranchers. WIP
Other:
inner Animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ludacris » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Username: Ludacris

Name: Sequoia

Personality: shy, noble, strong, resourceful, inquisitive
Sequoia is an elusive Savanna breed of chub the are very timid and shy. Most can only be seen from great distances away. They are very resourceful creatures.

Story: Sequoia was raised in the african savanna, it is probably the most dangerous places for a chub to be. Though because of her breed she has traits most Chubs lack. Sequoia enjoyed roaming the savanna plains watching the clouds roll by and the grass and trees dance with the wind. One day while Sequoia was enjoying a run through the plains a researcher spotted her and captured her. After studying her for a couple months the researcher realized how depressed and scared she was. So he called the chub rescue and had them take her into their care as he was ill equipped for the responsibility of chub ownership though the researcher compiled enough information from watching Sequoia that he wrote a book informing people how amazing chubs are and how fragile the species is. Now people all over are trying to help save them. Sequoia is now happy with the chub agency and up for adoption.

Other- I am done with my entry but I wrote this on mobile and it won't let me scroll down to edit the rest. But I absolutely adore this chub! Awesome job on the coat pattern!

Other: wip please allow me sometime to enter I absolutely adore this chub!

Last edited by Ludacris on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ludacris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblxxd » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:13 am

Username: pupstar200
Name: Wild

Personality: Fun, energetic, Stubbern but loving and sweet
Story: Wild was a wild horse in the plains of Colorado, Living as herd Stallion. He had scared of many animals, Such as Cougars. He had Seen men but he had always ran away. One nice Summer Day Him and His herd were grazing. He had just had a foal with one of his
favorite mares, Angel, when men Came up with ropes and he told his herd to run. They did as they were told. Wild reared up ready to fight but the men had him down. They Pulled him into a trailer and named him Wild because he was WILD! They couldn't Really handle him to they had to tranqulize him. By the time they had arrived Wild was awake and was kicking and bucking at the trailer. THe man who had caught him had a little girl. As what he thought was a good dad, he would let her near him. He said he was to dangerous. The little Girl Snuck back when he wasn't looking and gave Wild a treat. Wild happily accepted and began to like the girl. After a while He began to trust humans. Soon the family had to move and they couldn't take wild. The little girl (named Kate) Was VERY upset. Wild let her lead him into the trailer and she left. Before he knew it he was surrounded by other chubs in a big field. He finally felt like he was home (they took him to the chub horse facility). He amediatly Ran up to another Chub that had been caught and they started rearing and playing (the cub was named Luke). A few years after he had arrived Luke had already felt like family. They played together and even ate together. He always longed to go back to the Wild and Run free with Luke, but He Knew His life at the chub horse facility was great.
[color=#FF4000]Other:
I LOVE this Chub! You did a great job!

Him->Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the link to What i colored in of Wild viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1568994
and i drew this myself viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1572029
Last edited by warmblxxd on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
I like horses & all so yeah
Luke and danny <-- My horses
i used to be pupstar200
my ig is the same as my user (;
warmblxxd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:38 am

Username: puddssoul
Name: Neverending Land, Niah for short
Personality:
Niah is the most nature-oriented girl you will ever meet, she loves being outside and is hardly ever NOT out there. Sometimes she annoys her owner by sleeping outside even though she has a stall meant to keep her safe and warm. She likes to eat berries and other wild plants, and despite the fact that everything else about her is wild, Niah's personality is rather calm and laid back. She doesn't develop grudges easily, and loves with all of her heart. She has ended up heartbroken a few times, but harbors no ill-will toward those who have hurt her, saying only, "All is fair in love and war!" She has a small garden she keeps outside the stables that consists mostly of tulips and roses, and maintains completely by herself, often gifting the beautiful blooms to her fellow mares around the stables to thank them for being good friends. She wants to have foals some day so she can teach them to love and live off of the earth like she does so purely.
Niah is also very family-oriented. Although she never shows it, it pains her to the core that she has never met her parents, and that she doesn't have any siblings to call her own. As it is, she often adopts young foals who's mothers don't look after them or who don't have mothers to look after them, and considers most of her friends siblings. She's made her own little adopted family at the stables, and adores them wonderfully. She can't wait to find a mate who loves the world as much as she does and might want to travel one day to see all of the sights of the world and bring back the experiences as wonderful memories.
Story:

Although most chubs liked a bit of drama in their lives, Niah was perfectly content to say it was an ordinary, plain-as-could-be sort of day. She was lying in the sun and letting the rays warm her chilly pelt, the night had been a cold one and the sun was just now reaching its highest point in the sky. The wind made the leaves on the trees tremble softly, and a blossom that was trying to herald the beginning of spring fell, landing on Niah's head. She giggled and sniffed it delicately, holding it close like it was a precious jewel between her hooves. A soft, happy sigh escaped her lips, and she was just about to rest her head down to nap a little, as she hadn't slept much, she was too busy watching the moon and the way the stars twinkled so gracefully, like little dancers and the night sky was their huge stage.

Then, however, she was distracted by the shrill shrieking of a couple of songbirds. Their lyrical, beautiful voices had turned to shrieking, screeching ones -- 'Danger!' they seemed to cry, 'Something bad is about to happen!' Immediately Niah was on high-alert, her ears flickering back and forth, her eyes searching.

Storm clouds gathered, a thick gray lump on the horizon. Niah saw them and cringed when she began to hear their soft, low rumble. Although she'd never admit it, because she loved nature so much, she hated thunderstorms. Rain was okay, it was the light and noise that frightened her. They were one of the only things that could make her flee back to her stall inside for a nap until the storm had dried up. A few drops began to lazily dribble down from the sky, flecking her pelt a dark brown.

"Uuugggghhhh," Niah groaned, seeing the other chubs already steadily heading back for the stables. She decided it would be best to join them and took one slow step forward when she fell flat on her face.

A mud puddle tripped her up, and she went into it with a 'splash!'. The thick brown stuff covered her from the tips of her hooves to the tips of her ears. You couldn't really tell the difference except for her lighter mane, which clumped together horribly -- but she could. She shivered as the cold stuff coated her and clung on like brambles. She tried to pick herself up and stumble toward the stables, but she was still stuck in the boggy stuff, and even though she shouted, the few chubs that still lingered outside ignored her.

It was then the storm came, but not as she had expected it. Lightning flashed, but in the distance, a soft, almost soothing light, and the rumbling was akin to music rather than growling now. The water droplets danced down and helped her stand, washing the heavy mud from her pelt. She smiled softly at the sky in its pretty cape of gray.

"Thank goodness for the storm," She murmured as she retreated to the eves of the barn's roof, hiding just far enough under that she was safe from the rain and mud. The other chubs looked at her from inside as though she were crazy -- all but a few, of course, who knew she wasn't and knew she simply held a stronger bond with nature than most chubs could ever dream of knowing.

"Get your pelt inside, crazy mare!" One of the males teased, snickering.

"Maybe you should try being outside more oft -- " Niah opened her mouth to speak, then stared in astonishment as suddenly the skies seemed to open and dropped a downpour of rain upon him, soaking him in one swift second. She put her hooves to her mouth, but she couldn't help giggling madly as he took the look of a sullen child, then stomped inside, flicking his mane to and fro as though it would simply instantly dry because he wished it to. "I guess you showed him, Mother Nature."

The wind whistled a tune as the sky retunred to its beautiful shade of blue, slowly but surely. Niah lay in the softer, drier grass, watching with more interest than she ever could have faked. A gasp escaped her lips as the last of the clouds drifted away, leaving that plain blue canvas blank and wonderfully simple.

"Perfect."

"Just like you..." Anastasia whispered from inside, whispering as she watched her new chub.

~~~

Hiding in between the trees
Not even buzzing like a hoard of bees
Slipping silently toward her home
The only one she's ever known
Not the stables, welcome and warm,
But the woods where the animals swarm.
She watches the birds gracefully take flight
Watches the deers sparr and fight
Watches the fish as they swim upstream
Listens to the crickets chirp and scream.
She longs to stay forever, but she can't
When the sun grows dark she begins to prance,
Stable-bound for her owner and friends,
As the day slowly, slowly ends.
Other:
A headshot of her I did:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1554452
{WIP}
Last edited by puddssoul on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 am

Marking
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 am

Username:~Sandkit~
Name:Sammy
Personality:Fun and Loving
Story:Found on a farm that was very mean to him!
Other:
Loves to play!
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:08 am

Username:C&C
Name:Woody (named after my dog)
Personality:Well, he is really lazy, but hates being dirty. A single speck of dust scares of him. If there is any dirt around, he won't be too lazy to clean it! He loves peace more than pain, in other words, he will gladly give something up if it means no one is hurt.
Basics: On December twelve, 1912, at exactly 12:12. A little chub was born, he wasn't born rich, his parents were poor, and couldn't clean. Ever since then, he has cleaned everything. He loves hanging out and watching children play, he loves them. Even if he is a 100 years old, he is very healthy, and plans on living at least another 100 years. With me at his side, I promise he will make it.
Story:
Today, was Woody's birthday, he was officially 100 years old. Mrs. BSU and Jackson came over with a cake. It was a large German chocolate layer cake. Jackson ran around the cake,"Blow out the candles and make a wish! A really nice wish! Just don't tell me or it won't come true!" Woody chuckled,"Alright, just settle down or I will tell you the wish." Jackson sat down, just like a dog except his little front hooves couldn't reach the ground, because he was too fat. Again, Woody chuckled but he blew the candles out this time. "Whatja wish for!? Whatja wish for!?" Jackson begged. "Can't tell you, or it won't come true." He scolded. BSU smiled,"Happy Birthday Woody." She said while leading her foal out,"Yeah, happy birdday!" Jackson yelled after him. Woody laughed, finishing his slice of cake,"What a colt, and just imagine, in another 100 years I will babysit his 10x great-grandchildren."
Other:This is forever in honor of my dog Woody, who might not make it another year.

Someone in Boise Idaho loves me! (BSU)Image
JacksonImage
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 am

Courtney & Carter wrote:This is forever in honor of my dog Woody, who might not make it another year.

I feel bad for you I was tould my vat Princess would live another year but, she die this summer and i was the first one t c her dead on the bathroom floor my mom said that she should have not tould me t go up there and check on her we where going to put her down that day to I might start cry cuz me and her where really close but, I hope your dog makes it how old is your dog my cat was 7 years old young age for animals to die
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 am

Whole form is W.I.P
Bubble Song
Indiana
Mare
She is a jokester who loves to have fun with other chubs! Despite her fun loving personality she had a dark past filled with abuse and neglect. She used to be a fighting horse and some of her old self comes out when she is angry. She picks fights often and needs to be reminded that she no longer has to fight for her life anymore.
I had to win or I'd die.
This was the life of a fighting horse, Kill or be killed for peoples entertainment. I wanted to live but it was very hard to win every fight I was in. I was born and raised as a fighting horse and was breed to be agressive. I was ready to kill, Ready to murder to save my own life. I was determind to stay alive and show theese people a good show, I had to or I'd die. I couldn't say I enjoyed fighting though, The pain I saw in my victim's eyes hurt me as well as the fear I smelled as the despretaly tried to get up after I knocked them down. I wanted to live but how could I live unless I killed? My so called "owner" didn't treat me well either, I got fed only a little a day so I would be extra agressive and kill my victim for food. Wake up, Starve, Kill, Repeat. Every Wednesday I would kill or severly injure my oponent. I didn't know what love was, My parents were forced to breed for me to be born. They had no connection and my father ended up killing my mother and almost killing me. The only friend I ever had I had to fight. She was shy and timid unlike me she wasn't bred to fight. She was bought from a horse auction and never wanted to fight. I never thought the day would come where I would shred her throat and leave her to die. She refused to fight me but my instinct kicked in before my common sence. Within 5 minutes the fight was over and the crowed cheered. When I won I felt a small sence of victory instead of the guilt I should of felt. I wonderd if this cycle would ever end and maybe I'd find out what love was. I was victorious and had a long winning streak until it finaly got broken by a more powerful chub. There I was standing before a stallion twice my size and twice my agression. I remember all the pain I felt as his hooves pounded against my stomache. Sure my opponent usually put up a fight but I never was this badly hurt. I closed my eyes and passed out. I still don't understand how I didn't die or why they didn't just let me die. The fight was over and I lost all my value in the fighting world because I was beaten and useless. The sick people put me up for auction because I was just another mouth to feed. I was angry and afraid as a man kept screaming fastly "100 how bout' 200. Okay 400 now" The price kept going up and only 2 bidders remained. One was a tall girl with extremely lond red hair and the other was a scary looking man with scars on his face. I was bucking and kicking the whole time the auction went on. At the price of 1,500 the auction was over and I was sold to the girl. They hardly could get me into the trailor because I was so afraid but everytime I moved my wounds from the fight tore openand bled. The only reason I didn't die is because I recieved the tiniest bit of medical care before the auction started. When I got to my new home it looked differn't. The horses seemed well happy! They seemed full of life and happiness, Not fear and hatred. I was put in a pin far away from the others so I didn't hurt anyone although I thretend to many times. It took about 2 full years for me to get used to my new life and many dedicated trainers and vets. My eyes finaly oppend to a world of happiness and smiles. I was no longer a fighter, I was a proud pet. Even though I have my share of verbal fights
I finally know what love really is.
Art credit goes to me
I love this chub so much. She is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and her designs fit me perfectly. I'd love to win her so I'm going full out with a story and art. I only own one chub when many people own over 10 so I'm very much hoping to get more. This chub is just amazing and whoever gets her I will kill congratulate for winning her.
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items