Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pondoth by ZORAGON

Artist ZORAGON [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Pondoth

Postby ZORAGON » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:29 am

This is a Pondoth pronounced almost like Panda. This creature was made up by myself as well as the description. :clap:

Here is my description for this breed.

Pondoths became a breed over time. They are a result of one or both parents being mixed.
For example if a cat dragon were to mate with a dog their offspring would be a Pondoth. Or if two half-breeds were to mate like at dog cat and a dragon dog their offspring would also be a Pondoth. However a true Pondoth is when both parents are Pondoths.

Pondoths come in many shapes colors and sizes. The most common colors for them are gray, yellow, white, light brown, and orange. The only breed with other Pondoths. Breeding season takes place only once every two years. They do not lay eggs and normally give birth to up to three babies. Most of them have fluffy fur which enables them to live in colder climates.

Pondoths get along well with other creatures. They are known for their unique powers and, abilities. Some are even human like as the one shown here. They are one of the smartest animals on Dragon Cove. They are easily trained if you happen to get one but they need lots of love and attention. Pondoths who are not loved get depressed and unhealthy. Though free Pondoths may prefer to live along.
ZORAGON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me