Based on Click to view
Artist harlical [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spirit of the Fall

Postby harlical » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 am

Spirit of the Fall Season

The cool, autumn breeze, the large pumpkins lining fields, the multi-colored leaves floating lazily to the ground- it is all thanks to the Zephyx of the Third Season, aka, the Fall. This Zephyx is usually smaller in size, but still has a strength that needs to be taken into account. It's bright, natural colors represent the changing hues of leaves from green to golden, crimson and orange and brown. It represents festivities and eases the transition from the hot summer months to the bitterly cold winters.

This Zephyx represents autumn and falling leaves.

Owner: Skellington
Name: Elcatri

RULE CHANGE!
I'm now allowing you guys to come up with your own gods and goddesses and genders and stuff for these, I felt that dictating all those aspects was being too unfair. So, go ahead! Use your imaginations with this one. [:

Skellington. wrote:
      Zephyx Name: Elcatri
      Partner God/Goddess: God
      Personality: Elcatri is very protective, but he is gentle with his ways. He only shows aggression when absolutely needed, like when his life or someone close to him is in danger. He has a strong will, when he has an opinion or decision he sticks to it no matter what others may say. He's also very understanding, not quick to judge others.
      Why you want this Zephyx: I've always wanted one of these as soon as I saw them and this one looks so beautiful gfsd.
      What you will do with this Zephyx: I'll draw him, of course, as well as possibly write stories, get others to draw art, etc.
      Habits: He loves to roll around in the fallen leaves.
      Other [art, stories, et cetera]: Working on art now. c: (Art may not come, I'm feeling awfully shaky lately so I may not be able to)

SHORT STORY: A moderately bright Zephyx paces underneath the falling leaves of the fall, it's expression that could only mean it was happy. It was somewhat small, but it didn't care. It turned it's head to a tree who's leaves were still green, and it walked over to it. As soon as it's paw touched the tree, it's leaves turned golden, as all the others around it. The Zephyx in question went by Elcatri, a spirit of the Fall, and self-proclaimed king of falling leaves. Elcatri looked around him, as if searching for someone, and then with one, large, happy bound, he jumped into a large pile of leaves, a laughter-like noise escaping his jaws. Fall was beautiful to him, as of course he made it so. For many, it was their favorite time of the year, and Elcatri lavished in the fact.

RULES FOR ADOPTING-

> You may only own 3 Zephyx at the moment*

> Do not ask to be an artist or mod; I will decide on who I want to be a mod or artist.

> Do not beg me to make you a custom design; I will be doing no customs whatsoever.

> Do not ask when I or any other artist will be adding a new design. We will get to them when we can.

> Do not post spam.

> Ask me to be an affiliate of your adoptable! I don't bite.

> Make your own forms if you want, as long as they include all the elements of the base one.

> Do not bribe to get a design. This means that you may not offer something to the artist to improve your chances. This means that, artists, you may not accept these bribes and you must report it to me. If I find out about any bribing that went unreported and/or accepted by the artist, both the person who is bribing AND the artist will be banned from MZA.

> No complaining if you do not win. I don't want to hear it, it will make me guilty and sad and I'll be forced to be mean and say something along the lines of "Deal with it." or something. D:

> Ask me about the species! I'll be glad to answer your questions. :D

> Fanart is okay, as long as you either have permission from the owner of the Zephyx or the Zephyx belongs to you. This includes digital art, traditional art, writing, poems, et cetera.

If there is a * next to the rule, that means that it is possible for it to change.

JUDGING WILL BE ON NOVEMBER 21st.
Last edited by harlical on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spirit of the Fall

Postby iSolar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

I might try out for him; he looks awesome :DD
And here we have
"Rock That Looks Like a Face Rock".
The rock that looks like a face.
-Grunkle Stan
iSolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:43 am

Zephyx Name: Falling Leaf
Partner God/Goddess: Goddess
Personality: Loving, stubborn, strong-willed, kind, protective
Why you want this Zephyx: Because she looks absolutely adorable and beautiful :D
What you will do with this Zephyx: Most likely add her to my characters and get art for her as much as possible (:
Habits: Skips when she's bored and loves to scare people when they're looking for her
Other [art, stories, et cetera]: Born to a loving family that protected and cared for her. She was born a caring girl and loved to be their for her friends. She was raised by parents that we're sweet on everyone they met. When she needed any advice, she would always ask her mom what she thinks before making a decision. She was always there helping her friends when they needed help as well. She grew into a very confident girl and very strong minded. She loved helping others and being there to help anyone that needed help. She is looking for a mate now. She hasn't found one yet, but she is still trying to find one.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlakeSwan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 am

Zephyx Name: Jamila (egyptian for beautiful)
Partner God/Goddess: Goddess
Personality: gentle, strong mind, heartless, sensitiv, suspicious of humans
Why you want this Zephyx: Because she is so beautiful and I fell in love with her within a few seconds.
What you will do with this Zephyx: Take her in my signature and get art of her.
Habits: She loves to catch leaves when they are falling down from a tree. She knows it's kind of childish, but she only loves it.
Other [art, stories, et cetera]: Jamila had a good childhood. She was helpfull and to all kind of animal or human friendly. But then her mother died and all got other. She became heartless und punished other creatures. Nobody liked her any more till a young Zephyx - nearly a kid - met her. He lost his whole family too and Jamila tokk the responsibility over him. She learned to be gentle again und became vitality. After a few years, the young zephyx died because of an human. She nearly got mad, but she got over it. She never turned happy again, but she wasn't like the first time, when she lost her mother. Now she is strong and can be heartless, but she is also very gentle and sensitiv, especally against young creatures. Because of the dead of the young zephyx, she became verysuspicious of humans.
Matatabi_17 is my sister, please don't ban us.

SnowFlakeSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exorcism » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:55 am

Zephyx Name: Elcatri
      Partner God/Goddess: God
      Personality: Elcatri is very protective, but he is gentle with his ways. He only shows aggression when absolutely needed, like when his life or someone close to him is in danger. He has a strong will, when he has an opinion or decision he sticks to it no matter what others may say. He's also very understanding, not quick to judge others.
      Why you want this Zephyx: I've always wanted one of these as soon as I saw them and this one looks so beautiful gfsd.
      What you will do with this Zephyx: I'll draw him, of course, as well as possibly write stories, get others to draw art, etc.
      Habits: He loves to roll around in the fallen leaves.
      Other [art, stories, et cetera]: Working on art now. c: (Art may not come, I'm feeling awfully shaky lately so I may not be able to)

SHORT STORY: A moderately bright Zephyx paces underneath the falling leaves of the fall, it's expression that could only mean it was happy. It was somewhat small, but it didn't care. It turned it's head to a tree who's leaves were still green, and it walked over to it. As soon as it's paw touched the tree, it's leaves turned golden, as all the others around it. The Zephyx in question went by Elcatri, a spirit of the Fall, and self-proclaimed king of falling leaves. Elcatri looked around him, as if searching for someone, and then with one, large, happy bound, he jumped into a large pile of leaves, a laughter-like noise escaping his jaws. Fall was beautiful to him, as of course he made it so. For many, it was their favorite time of the year, and Elcatri lavished in the fact.
┌────────────────────────┐

i'm exo! i mostly just lurk
here. i'm a huge fan of all
things spooky and fantasy!

wake from a dream
wherexixwasxstuck
losing .xmy.x teeth

└────────────────────────┘
exorcism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:41 am

Judging has now started! No more editing forms. I will announce the winner by tomorrow at the latest.
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:05 am

The winner of this Zephyx is Skellington.!
    I really loved the little story you made for him; it was so cute! I really do hope you enjoy your Zephyx. ♥~
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exorcism » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 am

;w; thank you so much!
      I'll treat him well <3