Based on Click to view
Artist harlical [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zephyx of the Night

Postby harlical » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:47 am

Zephyx of the Night

In many aspects, this Zephyx is known as the 'Ruler of the dark and the night sky'. This Zephyx is dark, and seems to radiate a col aura. It's fur is cold, and if you try to touch it, its very essence will try to pull you closer, to consume you into the darker depths of the earth, as though it were the living version of a galactic black hole. The beauty of this Zephyx, with its radiate eyes and eye catching colors, does nothing to portray the truth beneath the rose.
This Zephyx is probably one of the most cruelest that exist, and it lives up to that title. It is relentless, heartless, and does not care for other's well being, except for its own partner, and that would be a god or a goddess.

This Zephyx rules over the night time, the cold, and nothingless.

Owner: Vazchu
Name: Vutha

Vazchu wrote:[center]Image
I recommend listening to this song while reading my form.
..........~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~........Image
Name:
Vutha
Partner God:
Nautkynra

Zephyx of the Night
Vutha is the Zephyx of the Night; therefore I thought he was in need of a proper name to reflect that. I ended up choosing a name in a “language” known as draconic, which is (as the name refers to) a language that the creators came up with as a language for dragons. However, I’ve always liked their word for “black”, so I decided to give him that name. Vutha, the black Zephyx of the night. The night is black as is the main colour of his fur. For me there’s no better suited name for him.

The God of the Night time sky
Vutha’s partner is the God of the Night time sky, Nautkynra.
As the God of the Night time sky he travels around the world
along with the night. One could deem Nautkynra and the Sun
God Thesious as worst enemies.
In order to turn day into night, golden light into midnight
blue, Nautkynra has to chase Thesious around the world and
each evening they have to face each other in battle. Nautkynra
is not aiming for the position as the king of the Gods, no in fact,
his aim is for the night to rule over the world. A world where no
sun shines and only the stars along with the moon lits the night
time sky; a sky that never turns into golden light and keeps its
midnight blue shades for an eternity.

Nautkynra’s appearances changes depending on what he feels
like being at a certain time. He has both a very human-like form
that he’s not all too fond of, but also the form of a huge raven.
The raven form has feathers that are covered with bright spots
that very well could be deemed as bright stars in contrast to the
blackness of the base colour on his feathers.
As for Nautkynra’s personality he’s quite similar to Vutha – that’s
probably why the two of them gets along so perfectly well. The
only one he wants to be close to him is Vutha, everyone else are
just obstacles that mostly are in his way in his try to obtain his
ultimate goal.

Why do you want him?
I’m honestly a person that’s more into dark things than what I am into light things – it doesn’t matter what it is. Darkness and I could probably be deemed as we walk “hand in hand”. That’s probably why I was drawn to him in the first place when I saw him in the main thread.
After that I started to read the description and I was even deeper caught by him. I simply loved it and couldn’t resist him any longer. I love his characteristics that you gave him, both when it comes to how he looks and when it comes to his description.
I can’t really brag about that he reminds me of myself; because the two of us seems to have nothing at all in common. In fact, the two of us are probably the complete opposites of each other. I think that’s one part that I deem as the little charming thing that almost shines brightly though the pitch black night sky.
Another reason for me wanting him is because I’ve so few characters with fur (I usually don’t create furry OCs for myself, I’m more into creating dragons) and I’d love to have someone like him to help me practice drawing fur with.´

What will you do with him?
Well, that is indeed a good question. I’ll have him for practising drawing fur for one thing. When I come around to re-work my signature I’ll make sure that he gets a spot in it along with Nilahah and Sahariel. I doubt there’s a group yet on dA, but when I do art other than in the oekaki board I’ll upload it to dA. In the future I might even end up creating a thread for him here on CS too (if I dare to do that, lol).

Personality
| Suspicious | Rancorous | Mysterious | Quiet | Loner | Cold-hearted |

Vutha is the kind of Zephyx that is quite suspicious, it doesn’t matter who you are. He rarely trusts others and those who are too friendly are the ones he’s the most suspicious about. For him it’s a bad thing to be friendly towards strangers, it’s not supposed to be like that – is his belief.
Rancorous is another thing he is, he has a great memory and doesn’t easily forget things that happened in the past. He remembers each mistake someone made around him and he remembers all those that no one should trust. Often he has a hard time forgiving others as well, so you better be careful what you do while you’re around him.
Vutha really doesn’t like others. In truth, he despises them. It’s only Nautkynra that he allows being close to him without feeling uneasy (and believe it or not, even Nautkynra had a hard time becoming Vutha’s partner in the past). That’s why Vutha has such a cold and uncaring heart showed towards the outside world. It’s what he believe is the best way to “protect” himself from others.
One can’t say that he’s talk active, it’s rather the difference. He’s prefers to stay alone and therefore he is very quiet and doesn’t speak unless he has to. Because of him acting as such many has come to see him as mysterious; mostly because they don’t understand him or the way he behaves. Vutha on the other hand doesn’t mind it that others sees him as mysterious, he enjoys knowing that he give others such an impression by just acting as he feels most comfortable with.

Habits
Vutha has never been fond of the days; he has always preferred the nights. Due to that he travels along side Nautkynra his love of the nights has grown even stronger and he only takes short naps right before the dawn.
He loves watching the stars and the moon, therefore he can often be found staring up into the pitch black sky at night while he has nothing better to do. One could almost say that the stars and the moon are the only things he truly likes.

Fear not this night
I dream away, far away,
Up in the sky,
that light it shines so bright.
I wish I had, everything left to say,
Up in the sky,
what’s left in me is never to be right.
I end this day, waiting for a way,
Up in the sky,
watching down on their endless fight.
I dream away, far away,
deep into a sky where I’m free.

They smile again,
indeed it’s true, I see it there!
Up in the sky so black.
I don’t feel pain,
indeed it’s true, I’ve a path right here!
Up in the sky like a pack.
I’ve so much left to gain,
indeed it’s true, I just wonder where!
Up in the sky I see what we lack.
Let’s hope it’s not in vain,
indeed it’s true, it never were!
I dream away, far away,
Up in the sky so black.

I beg your pardon for my horrible English.

RULES FOR ADOPTING-

> You may only own 3 Zephyx at the moment*

> Do not ask to be an artist or mod; I will decide on who I want to be a mod or artist.

> Do not beg me to make you a custom design; I will be doing no customs whatsoever.

> Do not ask when I or any other artist will be adding a new design. We will get to them when we can.

> Do not post spam.

> Ask me to be an affiliate of your adoptable! I don't bite.

> Make your own forms if you want, as long as they include all the elements of the base one.

> Do not bribe to get a design. This means that you may not offer something to the artist to improve your chances. This means that, artists, you may not accept these bribes and you must report it to me. If I find out about any bribing that went unreported and/or accepted by the artist, both the person who is bribing AND the artist will be banned from MZA.

> No complaining if you do not win. I don't want to hear it, it will make me guilty and sad and I'll be forced to be mean and say something along the lines of "Deal with it." or something. D:

> Ask me about the species! I'll be glad to answer your questions. :D

> Fanart is okay, as long as you either have permission from the owner of the Zephyx or the Zephyx belongs to you. This includes digital art, traditional art, writing, poems, et cetera.

If there is a * next to the rule, that means that it is possible for it to change.

[/center]
Last edited by harlical on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zephyx of the Night

Postby Shark--Vomit » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:56 am

Zephyx Name:La Luna Negra
Partner God/Goddess:Goddess aka Nox
Personality:fierce,,fights for whats she believes
Why you want this Zephyx:well i luv your art and she reminds me of me kind darkish at times
What you will do with this Zephyx:put her in my trade settings
Habits:she never sleeps that has become a habit cause she loves watching the stars and moon
Other [art, stories, et cetera]:
Poem
As Day turns to Night
Keep your worries out of sight
No matter how tough the world may seem
You still deserve the
SWEETEST DREAM....GOOD NIGHT
Last edited by Shark--Vomit on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shark--Vomit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 am

Reserved *__*
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Zephyx Name: Nyx (the Roman version of Nox)
Partner God/Goddess: Goddess of Night and Chaos: Nox (my favorite goddess!)
Personality:
Why you want this Zephyx: She is so elegant, so of course I clicked on the image, but when I read the information on her, I fell in love. Such a beautiful Zephyx with a cold heart + me = Love.
Also, my real name means "Night" in Hebrew!
What you will do with this Zephyx: I will add her to my character thread and add her to my siggy^^ and Use her in an RP if one is ever made.
Habits:

Big WIP
Last edited by ElementStar on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 pm

I recommend listening to this song while reading my form.
..........~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~..................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~...................~~~~~~~........Image
Name:
Vutha
Partner God:
Nautkynra

Zephyx of the Night
Vutha is the Zephyx of the Night; therefore I thought he was in need of a proper name to reflect that. I ended up choosing a name in a “language” known as draconic, which is (as the name refers to) a language that the creators came up with as a language for dragons. However, I’ve always liked their word for “black”, so I decided to give him that name. Vutha, the black Zephyx of the night. The night is black as is the main colour of his fur. For me there’s no better suited name for him.

The God of the Night time sky
Vutha’s partner is the God of the Night time sky, Nautkynra.
As the God of the Night time sky he travels around the world
along with the night. One could deem Nautkynra and the Sun
God Thesious as worst enemies.
In order to turn day into night, golden light into midnight
blue, Nautkynra has to chase Thesious around the world and
each evening they have to face each other in battle. Nautkynra
is not aiming for the position as the king of the Gods, no in fact,
his aim is for the night to rule over the world. A world where no
sun shines and only the stars along with the moon lits the night
time sky; a sky that never turns into golden light and keeps its
midnight blue shades for an eternity.

Nautkynra’s appearances changes depending on what he feels
like being at a certain time. He has both a very human-like form
that he’s not all too fond of, but also the form of a huge raven.
The raven form has feathers that are covered with bright spots
that very well could be deemed as bright stars in contrast to the
blackness of the base colour on his feathers.
As for Nautkynra’s personality he’s quite similar to Vutha – that’s
probably why the two of them gets along so perfectly well. The
only one he wants to be close to him is Vutha, everyone else are
just obstacles that mostly are in his way in his try to obtain his
ultimate goal.

Why do you want him?
I’m honestly a person that’s more into dark things than what I am into light things – it doesn’t matter what it is. Darkness and I could probably be deemed as we walk “hand in hand”. That’s probably why I was drawn to him in the first place when I saw him in the main thread.
After that I started to read the description and I was even deeper caught by him. I simply loved it and couldn’t resist him any longer. I love his characteristics that you gave him, both when it comes to how he looks and when it comes to his description.
I can’t really brag about that he reminds me of myself; because the two of us seems to have nothing at all in common. In fact, the two of us are probably the complete opposites of each other. I think that’s one part that I deem as the little charming thing that almost shines brightly though the pitch black night sky.
Another reason for me wanting him is because I’ve so few characters with fur (I usually don’t create furry OCs for myself, I’m more into creating dragons) and I’d love to have someone like him to help me practice drawing fur with.´

What will you do with him?
Well, that is indeed a good question. I’ll have him for practising drawing fur for one thing. When I come around to re-work my signature I’ll make sure that he gets a spot in it along with Nilahah and Sahariel. I doubt there’s a group yet on dA, but when I do art other than in the oekaki board I’ll upload it to dA. In the future I might even end up creating a thread for him here on CS too (if I dare to do that, lol).

Personality
| Suspicious | Rancorous | Mysterious | Quiet | Loner | Cold-hearted |

Vutha is the kind of Zephyx that is quite suspicious, it doesn’t matter who you are. He rarely trusts others and those who are too friendly are the ones he’s the most suspicious about. For him it’s a bad thing to be friendly towards strangers, it’s not supposed to be like that – is his belief.
Rancorous is another thing he is, he has a great memory and doesn’t easily forget things that happened in the past. He remembers each mistake someone made around him and he remembers all those that no one should trust. Often he has a hard time forgiving others as well, so you better be careful what you do while you’re around him.
Vutha really doesn’t like others. In truth, he despises them. It’s only Nautkynra that he allows being close to him without feeling uneasy (and believe it or not, even Nautkynra had a hard time becoming Vutha’s partner in the past). That’s why Vutha has such a cold and uncaring heart showed towards the outside world. It’s what he believe is the best way to “protect” himself from others.
One can’t say that he’s talk active, it’s rather the difference. He’s prefers to stay alone and therefore he is very quiet and doesn’t speak unless he has to. Because of him acting as such many has come to see him as mysterious; mostly because they don’t understand him or the way he behaves. Vutha on the other hand doesn’t mind it that others sees him as mysterious, he enjoys knowing that he give others such an impression by just acting as he feels most comfortable with.

Habits
Vutha has never been fond of the days; he has always preferred the nights. Due to that he travels along side Nautkynra his love of the nights has grown even stronger and he only takes short naps right before the dawn.
He loves watching the stars and the moon, therefore he can often be found staring up into the pitch black sky at night while he has nothing better to do. One could almost say that the stars and the moon are the only things he truly likes.

Fear not this night
I dream away, far away,
Up in the sky,
that light it shines so bright.
I wish I had, everything left to say,
Up in the sky,
what’s left in me is never to be right.
I end this day, waiting for a way,
Up in the sky,
watching down on their endless fight.
I dream away, far away,
deep into a sky where I’m free.

They smile again,
indeed it’s true, I see it there!
Up in the sky so black.
I don’t feel pain,
indeed it’s true, I’ve a path right here!
Up in the sky like a pack.
I’ve so much left to gain,
indeed it’s true, I just wonder where!
Up in the sky I see what we lack.
Let’s hope it’s not in vain,
indeed it’s true, it never were!
I dream away, far away,
Up in the sky so black.

I beg your pardon for my horrible English.

Last edited by Vazchu on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Either way is fine! As long as it doesn't share the name or the exact aspects of the god or goddess you would like to base yours off of, then it is completely fine.
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Zephyx Name: Joh(Name Of The Egyptian Moon Good)
Partner God/Goddess: Ra(The Sun God)
Personality:
He is very mellow, and doesn't do much, But, when he makes his weird noise, It's very loud.
Why you want this Zephyx: I think he is just stunning!
What you will do with this Zephyx: He would be my character :)
Habits: He likes to flash his eye at people when they're driving, and.......They get into bad accidents.

I was walking in the woods with my brother, mom, and dad.
I was tempted to go far ahead of them but my mom would yell at me
if she caught me. So when we had our "Lunch Break" I walked out and
crawled until i know they wouldn't see me. Then deep in the woods,
I did not know where i was. I was lost.

I see this shiny object from far, and it almost looks looks a quarter.
But, it wasn't.
As I got closer a big dog-like creature pounced on me with joy.
He started liking my face. He was so happy to see someone!
"I have to show my mom and dad" I whispered
to myself, for I have forgot........I'm lost.

I remembered I had a piece of cloth that was my dad's.
Maybe this creature can find them! I leaped on his back
and put the cloth up to his nose. "Can you find them?"
He made a weird sound and ran off, fast. "Slow down!"
I hollered but he did not listen.

We only traveled for about an hour when we see something
up ahead. "People!"Let's go get them. The closer we got,
the more I recognize the voices. "Mom, Dad, Mason!"
"I found this thing and i want him and.......Can i keep him?"
"Yes" "YAY!" I scream, which was a bad idea.

Joh started making his weird noise, really loud!
People miles away can hear him.
We walk home and we take Joh with us.
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial Skies » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 am

/shot/ My entry looks like this. I am kicking myself I didn't post it yet ><
C’mon, c’mon, with everything falling down around me
I’d like to believe in all the possibilities
Try not to mistake what you have with what you hate
It could leave, it could leave, come the morning
Celebrate the night
It’s the fall before the climb
Shall we sing, shall we sing, 'til the morning

Um yea. So I alternate between Celestial Skies, Seabreak, and Thief of Breath...so no touchies kthnxbai
BEST PEOPLE EVER[why u so awesome!?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)] wrote:MarvelFanGirl,SilverKitsune,Sabatea,Vazchu,you guys rock <3 Now GIFT THEM ART!
Links: {The Aviary} {Rune Dragons}
Celestial Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:26 am

Oh pfftt.. Well, it's okay, you can still post it! I don't mind that it looks similar, I'm just looking to see how you design and what your styles are like. :B
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me