Based on Click to view
Artist harlical [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zephyx of the Sun

Postby harlical » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 am

"The Zephyx of the Sun"

This Zephyx is the companion of the Sun God and the king of the gods, Thesious. He represents light, gold, wealth, and life. He is portrayed as the guardian of the skies, and the most noble of all the Zephyx. He is Thesious's protector and is considered the 'King of the Zephyx', even though the Masked Zephyx do not support social ranking among themselves.
This Zephyx's paws are made of sun rays, and are said to light up the morning skies as he charges through the clouds, patrolling the god's land and doing his best to protect Thesious from the many immortal enemies who intend on taking the crown from the sun god. His mask depicts flames, the symbol of eternal destruction and reconstruction. For once flames overtake the lands and destroy, the ashes provide soil for new creation.

Owner: Skeseth
Name: Altair

Skeseth wrote:Zephyx Name:

Altair

I always seek out a name that really rings for me with the character. If I cannot find a name, I do not try, as I feel little to no connection otherwise. The moment I saw Altair, I knew it was the name for him. I sought out a name of a star-- a distant sun, as light and sun are what drew me to this Zephyx. Surprisingly, the 12th most brightest star in the night sky is called Altair. What really caught me was how regal it sounded. It is an abbreviation of an Arabic phrase that means 'the flying eagle' in English, which to me is a very proud and regal imagery, exactly what I was hoping to look for in him.

Personality:

As mentioned in one word: Regal. He is always aware of being watched, always holding himself tall and proud. He never slouches, never falters, and lives up to every expectation everyone has of him... And how exhausting it is. There is definitely a humorous side to him, though it is very subtle. If he pulls off a joke, sometimes you wonder if it was an accident or done on purpose. Most of the time he will even feign innocence, wondering why those around him were shocked or laughing.

He is kind to others but fiercely loyal, especially to Thesious, and even the very thought of causing harm or any ill thoughts about his companion and those he is loyal to will soon regret it. When there is someone that he does not like, which is very few and far between and likely someone just rotten to the core that deserves it, he will not hide it. He is not overtly aggressive... no, fighting is not needed. He fights with his mind, attacking through words, patronizing his enemies, lashing out until they back down... and only using claws and brawn as a last resort-- and as strong as he is, he is definitely a grand fighter. Most of his foes or those that think unkindly of his companion refuse to share these sentiments simply on the fact that they do not wish to get on this Zephyx's bad side.

Why you want this Zephyx:

I found Zephyx when you posted to rune dragons and I know they will become very popular... When I saw your adoptables, I fell in love with this Zephyx. Unfortunately time and writers block prevented me from applying properly. I ran into it again and still wish to try out, regardless of the outcome, since I realize it finishes today. I've had the name ideas and personality in mind since the moment I saw him. While dark, evil, corrupt, depressing usually attracts me more, there can only be so much. The protector aspect of this Zephyx got to me as well as his amazing design, and a loyal companion to help banish the darkness.

What you will do with this Zephyx:

He will have to find a good place on my character thread, and most likely demand that I change up the thread so that he may reside in a more respectable place (like top of the page or close to it). I will definitely seek out to get a slot in an artists' store to get art of him, as he demands it. He is a gorgeous design, and the Zephyx are just pretty awesome, that I would love to see more of him. :)

Habits:

Condescending to those he does not like, which aren't really that many... However, his fierce loyalty to Thesious means that anyone that speaks ill of the god in any shape or form immediately gets on his bad side. He does hold grudges a long time and has a hard time forgiving, if at all. If anyone wishes actual harm on those he cares about and protects, all is lost.
He is also a bit vain, perhaps because of this status idea he might have as the king of the gods' companion. He is always well groomed and occasionally he would stop to make sure he is.

Other [art, stories, et cetera]:

Evil evil writer's block... Though I do wish to try to write a story, I hope I can convey imagery in his personality as well.

Adding throughout the day, after a nap, if it has not yet ended.

RULES FOR ADOPTING-

> You may only own 3 Zephyx at the moment*

> Do not ask to be an artist or mod; I will decide on who I want to be a mod or artist.

> Do not beg me to make you a custom design; I will be doing no customs whatsoever.

> Do not ask when I or any other artist will be adding a new design. We will get to them when we can.

> Do not post spam.

> Ask me to be an affiliate of your adoptable! I don't bite.

> Make your own forms if you want, as long as they include all the elements of the base one.

> Do not bribe to get a design. This means that you may not offer something to the artist to improve your chances. This means that, artists, you may not accept these bribes and you must report it to me. If I find out about any bribing that went unreported and/or accepted by the artist, both the person who is bribing AND the artist will be banned from MZA.

> No complaining if you do not win. I don't want to hear it, it will make me guilty and sad and I'll be forced to be mean and say something along the lines of "Deal with it." or something. D:

> Ask me about the species! I'll be glad to answer your questions. :D

> Fanart is okay, as long as you either have permission from the owner of the Zephyx or the Zephyx belongs to you. This includes digital art, traditional art, writing, poems, et cetera.

If there is a * next to the rule, that means that it is possible for it to change.
Last edited by harlical on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zephyx of the Sun

Postby Dream.Love.Laugh » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Wow... Great species....
    Hi, my name is Dream.Love.Laugh.
    i was more recently known as .: Miki :.
    i have a twin sister, deep space;
    and we sometimes may do some
    unfair trading.

My java is broken therefore i can
    not do any digital art.
    if you wish to ask me something,
    please do.

-Dream.Love.Laugh
Dream.Love.Laugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Zephyx Name: Sunny
Personality: Sunny is a very relaxed-typed of Zephyx. But, if you give him ice cream,vanilla, He will flip and wreck your house.
Why you want this Zephyx: I think these are really cool!
What you will do with this Zephyx: He will be a character.
Habits: He chews on shoes, he will steal your ice cream AND go in the neighborhood and steal other people's ice cream.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1352373698
Last edited by dogish on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Thank you! ♥
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mulder » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 am

Zephyx Name: Roku
Personality:
Roku is as fiery as the sun itself. A burning, eternal flame that will never go out. Stubborn, rebellious, and quick to anger, do not upset this young male. His fury will scald you like a piece of hot iron on the skin, and like a cattle brand, it will leave a mark.. So, beware.
Why do you want this Zephyx:
Habits:
WIP, on my phone :c
Last edited by mulder on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coexist » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:36 am

im stepping out- my story muse decided to quit. :(
Last edited by Coexist on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would like to appoligize to everyone for my behavior. Apparently one of my meds needed adjusted. I decided to stay but I will soon start a thread about High Functioning Autisum so that maybe a few people can better understand when I do slip. Love you all!
Coexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Awesome_Olive246 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Well, I was gonna try, but I decided against it eue I'd never win
ImageImageImageImage

......ᴍy ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴏʟɪᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴠᴇʀy ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

The_Awesome_Olive246

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:38 am

Zephyx Name: Soul (so- u - ll)
Personality: He is sweet but fiesty. He loves to go on long walks and run long disstance races.
Why you want this Zephyx: He is beautifull! I also adore the sun.
What you will do with this Zephyx: Make him one of my beloved charas
Habits: he will eat a fish only tail first!
Desided to do a poem:
Fly away. By BCL:
He feels a need.
A need inside.
And he hears a voice, "You can't succseed."
But on he runs the race of life
Never to give up
never to disscrass
he runs a wave of deeper thaught is coming for him now.
Will he stop? Or run away?
Or will he keep on running? And win the race somhow?
And as this wave comes over him a strange thing doese he feel.
It feels like now that he has won the tierd race of life.
He feels that now he's conquered fear and made a way.
Somwhere. Somehow.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manx » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Zephyx Name:
Personality:
Habits:

I'll be trying out for him <3
╔═════════════════════════╗

нєяє ι ѕтαη∂...

{уσυ кєєρ ιт, тσ яємιη∂ уσυ тнαт ∂єєρ вєηєαтн тнє ℓαуєяѕ
σƒ ∂єνισυѕηєѕѕ, уσυ нανє α ѕραяк σƒ ∂є¢єη¢у.

ρєянαρѕ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вℓσω ση тнαт ѕραяк σ¢¢αѕισηαℓℓу.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...ιη тнє ℓιgнт σƒ ∂αу
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skeseth » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 am

Zephyx Name:

Altair

I always seek out a name that really rings for me with the character. If I cannot find a name, I do not try, as I feel little to no connection otherwise. The moment I saw Altair, I knew it was the name for him. I sought out a name of a star-- a distant sun, as light and sun are what drew me to this Zephyx. Surprisingly, the 12th most brightest star in the night sky is called Altair. What really caught me was how regal it sounded. It is an abbreviation of an Arabic phrase that means 'the flying eagle' in English, which to me is a very proud and regal imagery, exactly what I was hoping to look for in him.

Personality:

As mentioned in one word: Regal. He is always aware of being watched, always holding himself tall and proud. He never slouches, never falters, and lives up to every expectation everyone has of him... And how exhausting it is. There is definitely a humorous side to him, though it is very subtle. If he pulls off a joke, sometimes you wonder if it was an accident or done on purpose. Most of the time he will even feign innocence, wondering why those around him were shocked or laughing.

He is kind to others but fiercely loyal, especially to Thesious, and even the very thought of causing harm or any ill thoughts about his companion and those he is loyal to will soon regret it. When there is someone that he does not like, which is very few and far between and likely someone just rotten to the core that deserves it, he will not hide it. He is not overtly aggressive... no, fighting is not needed. He fights with his mind, attacking through words, patronizing his enemies, lashing out until they back down... and only using claws and brawn as a last resort-- and as strong as he is, he is definitely a grand fighter. Most of his foes or those that think unkindly of his companion refuse to share these sentiments simply on the fact that they do not wish to get on this Zephyx's bad side.

I found Zephyx when you posted to rune dragons and I know they will become very popular... When I saw your adoptables, I fell in love with this Zephyx. Unfortunately time and writers block prevented me from applying properly. I ran into it again and still wish to try out, regardless of the outcome, since I realize it finishes today. I've had the name ideas and personality in mind since the moment I saw him. While dark, evil, corrupt, depressing usually attracts me more, there can only be so much. The protector aspect of this Zephyx got to me as well as his amazing design, and a loyal companion to help banish the darkness.

He will have to find a good place on my character thread, and most likely demand that I change up the thread so that he may reside in a more respectable place (like top of the page or close to it). I will definitely seek out to get a slot in an artists' store to get art of him, as he demands it. He is a gorgeous design, and the Zephyx are just pretty awesome, that I would love to see more of him. :)

Habits:

Condescending to those he does not like, which aren't really that many... However, his fierce loyalty to Thesious means that anyone that speaks ill of the god in any shape or form immediately gets on his bad side. He does hold grudges a long time and has a hard time forgiving, if at all. If anyone wishes actual harm on those he cares about and protects, all is lost.
He is also a bit vain, perhaps because of this status idea he might have as the king of the gods' companion. He is always well groomed and occasionally he would stop to make sure he is.

Evil evil writer's block... Though I do wish to try to write a story, I hope I can convey imagery in his personality as well.

Adding throughout the day, after a nap, if it has not yet ended.

Come adopt your own and more at Eldemore!

Skeseth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me