híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 am

you were all in a room. ᴸᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ʳᵒᵒᵐ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒ ᵖᶫᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ⋅⋅eight of you in total, to be exact. four boys, four girls. you had started with sixteen, though. you remember a little boy, back at the beginning.. ᵗᵉᶫᵉᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ, ʰᵉ ᶦᶰˢᶦˢᵗᵉᵈ⋅⋅ there were no doors, no windows in this room. just a slot in the wall where food would come through at regular interverals. and all sixteen of you had stared at the walls, and wondered how you got into the crowded space. maybe they shrunk you and put you through the slot, and then you grew back to size? maybe there were hidden doors in the walls. ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʳᶦᵉᵈ ᵏᶰᵒᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ⋅ ᶰᵒ ˢᵒᵘᶰᵈˢ⋅⋅ nothing there. then, a little boy around the age of eight spoke up. "teleportation!" he cried, throwing his little hands into the air, "the only way left is teleportation!" you all ignored him. after all, he was only young, and in a stressful situation. ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉᶰ ʰᵉ ᵛᵃᶰᶦˢʰᵉᵈ⋅⋅ you all had been sleeping. all sixteen, all asleep. and when you woke up, the little boy had gone. so there was another idea. maybe there really was hidden panels in the walls? it had been a middle aged woman who suggested that. ᵇᵘᵗ ˢʰᵉ ʰᵃᵈ ᵈᶦˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳᵉᵈ, ᵗᵒᵒ⋅⋅ while you were sleeping, it happened again. the woman had left. so, shrinking? that was impossible. how could someone be shrinked small enough to fit through a hand-sized slot? ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵒ ᶦᵗ ʷᵉᶰᵗ ᵒᶰ⋅⋅ different ideas came and went, each getting crazier as the time passed. how long had you been here? days? weeks? months? years? a few hours? how many people had gone? who knew.

but now, there's the remaining eight. and guards come in to give food, and they stay and chat of horrific things.
that little boy? he's now headless. and still living.
the midde aged woman? she now has the face of a mole and the legs of an elephant.
how about that one teen who suggested shrinking? she died. she was shrunk to an inch tall, and someone 'accidently' sat on her cage. she chattered too much.

ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶫᶦˢᵗ ˢᵗᶦᶫᶫ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉˢ⋅⋅ but now there's you eight. and you have been released from your room after ages, into a maze. literally, it's just a huge maze. there's random houses along the way, for showers and sleep if you dare, and then there's huge fields with fog over the ground so you can't find where you step, and everything is closed in with these huge, towering walls that are smooth as a new glass plate, and way too tall to try and climb. there's dragons and zombies and ghouls and spirits and sirens and vampires- not the sparkly kind- and werewolves that stand on two legs and are at least 7 feet tall and those creepy things you can never see in the water that grab you and try to drown you. there's 2 feet tall spiders and centipedes the size of your leg and horse sized hornets and witches and black cats that try to confuse you and gypsies that try to distract you from your survival.

ᶜʰᵃᶰᶜᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃᶰʸ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ˢᵒᵒᶰ⋅ ˢᵒ, ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖᶫᵃʸ﹖
Last edited by stunning.reality; on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;:; summαrч

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm

you were kidnapped by men in freakish masks with darkened eyes and scary giggles. that's all you remember before you arrived here. there's a chip in your arm and a tag on your ear- you could be cattle, for all the difference there was now. but you are free now. now.. when is now? turns out you have been here for at least a year, and each month one-two people were picked off. the little group of eight just kind of sat around for most of the 'exploring', so that's why you all survived. you didn't try.
but now you have to.
you are the final subjects. the only goal is to live, or die trying. getting sick is usually fatal, and any food you are given in the maze will be in a bundle while you are sleeping. that is the only food to trust, a simple beige bundle with a huge X on the top. there's bread, water, cheese, and dried fruit in the bundle, and you only can get it once a day. so ration it well, my children.

oh, by the way.
there's no day time, night time thing in this hellish maze. you can see, but everything is dim and grayish. which will be really hard, because you all are in one group. no, there is no wandering around in this freak show. you will die that way, of course! unless you have some sort of inconceivable, magical weapon that kills anything. and romance is not encouraged in here! tsk tsk. after all, you should be foccused on your survival.
Last edited by stunning.reality; on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;:; rulєs

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Well, rules. What do you follow? Here's your basic guidelines.

Rule number one: Do not make a perfect character. We all know that you are perfect, but it doesn't mean that we need a mini-you prancing around this place. Flaws. Are. Huge. For me. I mean, in my whole life, I have never met a 'perfect' person. AKA, barbie doll-type perfect.
Rule number two: There is a limit to how little you can type. 6-9 detailed sentences (or a paragraph, if you prefer), at least. Hint on detailed. You can't have your character like this;
She walked around, talking to anyone. After a while, she found a little store and went inside.
NO. Not happening, because those two sentences can easily be turned into this;
She wandered around, staring at all of the fall colors in a blissful daze. The smells overwhelmed her senses, and her mouth watered at the smell of a teeny store nearby her. After exhausting her resources of chatty, friendly people, she quietly walked up to the store with a hesitant step. She had no clue what was inside the store, but with nothing else to do, she scurried inside with a curious smile.

See? Not that bad.

Rule number three: No emo or goth characters. I have nothing more to say on the topic at hand.
Rule number four: You will be judged on how creative you make your form, so beware! Also, pretty posts please? I find it extremely hard to look at something boring. Make it colorful, add some neat colors! Fun writing! Center it, make the letters smaller, do something! Fsymbols is a fabulous site for little text symbols, and I spoke with a mod- those text symbols are okay to use!
Rule number five: If someone askes for a recap, please take the time to give them one! I don't recall everyone being mean here, so try to prove me right and be nice- help them out!

these rules are breakable, dearie. but you have to have a consequence of some sort if your character breaks them. IE; no food that 'morning'.

maze rule one: do not fall in love. if you do, you will be hunted down with zombies and witches and will be killed.

maze rule two: if you wander away from the group, you will most likely be killed. that should be a common known fact.

maze rule three: keep a will to survive. or else you will be hunted down and used as an experiment. do you want to end up like that poor teen?

maze rule four: stay sane. or else you might just possibly end up talking with a zombie after having tea with witches. and then you will die.

maze rule five: take yourself into consideration first. you may be in a group, but it doesn't mean that you have to help them.
Last edited by stunning.reality; on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;:; suвjєcts

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

ᴸᵃᵈᶦᵉˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᴳᵉᶰᵗᶫᵉᵐᵉᶰ⋅ ᴵ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵇʲᵉᶜᵗˢ﹗

decorate this form
however you wish.
you may edit it,
so long as you have
all of the points.

Code: Select all
Full name here.
[img]Insert%20Image%20or%20GIF%20here[/img]

Name:

Nickname:

Birthday:

Orientation:

Hometown:

Flaws:

Height:

Weight:

Hair color and length:

Skin color and marks: (SCARS AND SUCH)

Eye color and shape:

General appearance:

Clothing style:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Hobbies:

History:

Crushes:

Exes:

Relationship status:

What you want: (RELATIONSHIP WISE)

Other:
"first up, we have our girls, who should be aging between sixteen and ninteen, if we looked correctly."

"now, we have our boys, who should be aging between seventeen and twenty, if we looked correctly."

Last edited by stunning.reality; on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 am, edited 22 times in total.
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;:; mαrєínσ, mч dєαr

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:37 pm

"Y o u c a n t o u c h m e.
Y o u c a n b e a t m e.

B u t t h e r e i s ' n t a c h a n c e
i n h e a v e n o r h e l l
t h a t y o u w i l l e v e r b r e a k m e."

naмe:
    "Hi-Hi..." He murmurs softly, staring at you from under his hood with wide, almost frightened blue eyes, "My name is Mareino Henry Smitch.. How'd yo-you find me?.." He licks his lips nervously, shifting his weight from one skinny leg to the other, before sitting down and fidgetting some more.

nιcĸnaмe:
    "M-My nicknames are Marei, Henry, Hershey, and Smooch.. Please only call me Marei.. Please?" He suddenly blurts out, his eyes widening as he pushes the hood off of his head and leans forwards. "Please? You can't tell anyone my nicknames, they're humiliating.." He trails off, rubbing the back of his neck with a slender hand.

"I turned eighteen just a few days ago, so I'm a new adult, I guess.. Not like I'll be leaving the house any time soon, though. Daddy kept me in the house, so I didn't get to go far, or make many friends."

вιrтнday:
    "My birthday was a few days ago, actually, on October 29th, to be exact.. My birthday wasn't celebrated, but I got to go skateboarding, so it was another okay birthday.. I guess.. I was born in 1994.."

"What do you think I am, a woman?" He suddenly explodes, his eyes widening and his lips parting angrily, "I do not recall having breasts, thank you!" He crosses his arms over his chest, sitting tall and looking rather hurt.

orιenтaтιon:
    "Is it sad that I am a gay who is terrified of the male gender?" He squeaks, tilting his head and biting his lower lip harshly. "I guess that would make me bisexual then, no? Or am I wrong?.."

occυpaтιon:
    "I do not have a job, thank you.. Avoiding my father was bad enough. I don't think I could ever get paid enough if I had a choice to be in my situation now."

нoмeтown:
    "My hometown is in New York.. Daddy didn't make much money in his job, so we lived in the shadier part of the city.. I didn't have many friends, and those that I did have, I had to hide them- it was almost like I was smuggling drugs over the border, he ended up finding out, and I got the consequences.. But, needless to say, I don't have friends anymore.. I don't even know how I got here.."

ғlawѕ:
    "I'm shy." He states, shaking his head and biting his upper lip oddly. "And I'm scared of the male gender, and the only guys that I'll listen to are Wyatt and Anatoly. But that's because I know he'll be there if I need help.. Anyways, I'm also bipolar. And I have insomnia. And I'm a recovering anorexic. Daddy stressed me out a lot, so I always have lots of problems. So... Ta da? And I'm blunt, I can be bull-headed, but I have a softer side for any friends.. If I can ever get any now.."

нeιgнт:
    He tilts his head and shifts his weight on the seat, heaving a loud sigh and tipping his head back after a pause. "Daddy said that I'm just shorter than him. He's 6'0" even, so I must be 5'9" then.. Although, he did say that when he was drunk, so I could be shorter still."

weιgнт:
    "I'm rather skinny, I managed to get a hold of the scale back at home.. And last I checked, I can see my ribs well, and counting them is fun.. But I probably weigh around 82 to 90 pounds now.. Some people say I look like a ghost, with the dark circles around my eyes and the hollowed cheeks and tiny frame, but I don't care. Ghosts and I look nothing alike."

нaιr color and lengтн:
    "Uhh.. Well, my hair is a dark brown... It's layered...?" He starts awkwardly, shaking his head in confusion. "It's short, but usually spiked up towards the center-y front of my head.. Does that help you?"

ѕĸιn color and мarĸѕ:
    "My skin color is a pale ivory color, but I got it stained with tattoos.. Daddy wasn't happy about them, but it's not like we can get them taken off. Anyways, I have a detailed black and white skull with rather sharp teeth on my left shoulder, and inside that tattoo is another skull. Then there was blood splatters tattoo'd over all that. Then I have the neck of a guitar along my left forearm, with 'Death Before' something or other in little banners, and flames licking up all around it. I have a half-finished tatoo of roses and skulls on my right shoulder, and the biggest rose on the bottom of that tattoo is colored different shades of blue, red, green and yellow." He explains, showing each tattoo in turn. "I have HIEF on the first joint thing of my right hand, and MISC on the joint thing of my left. There's a bird on the back of my right hand, and a teensy inverted cross under my right eye." He shrugs one shoulder, then licks his lips and clears his throat before finishing, "And I have scars on my hips, inner thighs, ankles, one on my wrist, and several on my back. That's it."

eye color and ѕнape:
    "My eyes are blue. The shape? Eye-shaped." He raises his eyebrows, shaking his head and pulling his knees to his chest in his seat.

general appearance:
    "My general appearance? God." He grumbles, rubbing the back of his neck and looking a little annoyed for a moment, before calming down once more. "I'm 5'9", roughly 82 to 90 pounds, with pale ivory skin and a detailed black and white skull with rather sharp teeth on my left shoulder, and inside that tattoo is another skull, with blood splatters over the whole thing. Then the neck of a guitar along my left forearm, with Death Before something or other on little banners, and flames eating it all up. I have a half-finished tatoo of roses and skulls on my right shoulder, and the biggest rose on the bottom of that tattoo is colored different shades of blue, red, green and yellow, and finally I have MISC on my left hand fingers, and HIEF on my right hand fingers, and a bird on the back of said right hand. And finally, under my right eye, I have a tiny inverted cross. My eyes are a light-toned blue, and they are eye shaped- that is the weirdest thing to say- and I have scars on my wrist, inner thighs, ankles, and back. Bam, done."

cloтнιng ѕтyle:
    "I often wore stylish clothes that I can work for, such as those cute pair of skinnies that always look good on guys, and those baggy tee shirts that hide bruises well. I'll always wear hoodies, my arms look funny when speckled with shades of purple and blue." He shakes his head once more, sniffling lightly before licking his lips and continuing, "But sometimes I'll wear a strappy tank top- loose, of course- and go out and wander around.. I don't wear revealing clothing often. People get suspicious, and it draws attention. Now, I just wear a pair of sweats off of one of the first sixteen, and a baggy tee shirt that I came in."

perѕonalιтy:
    "I'm bipolar, what can you expect? I usually am a shy kid, I like to hide in corners and watch things from afar. People watching is my favorite thing to do, so you can probably understand why watching from afar comes into play. I can be artistic at times, I like drawing things with my dying sharpie on my arms and hands, and writing on my walls is the best thing in the world, I also can be willing to design something for someone if they care to walk up and happen to have a pencil somehow. I tend to be towards the socially awkward side when I'm in a crowd, and I can stutter at the worst times, and be dead silent the next moment. Talking in front of people scares me senseless, as well as the fact that I'd probably have to do it one day, so that may explain my shy attitude. But when I'm going bipolar, I can be verbally violent, and I often spew some colorful words that would make a sailor proud. I can go and hide a house room for hours on end, debating which limb to cut or which item to hang myself with- I usually never do anything, no need to worry. There's nothing to do it with. But I also can be super cuddly- this is probably the only time that I'm not scared of guys. And that's because I want to be loved- that's what the therapist said."

lιĸeѕ:
    "I like sad little poems." He nods, his expression turning into a thoughtful one, "Sad poems.. Colorful clothing, bangles around my wrists, loud music, and water. I always love water.. As well as drawing on my walls and thinking things out. I usually overthink, though, and that makes me sad. I love the picture of my mother that's in a locket around my neck."

dιѕlιĸeѕ:
    "Alcohol. I hate it. 'Dislike' isn't strong enough. And I don't like bruises, or pain, or living in a dingy little place with a father who doesn't care-" He cuts himself off, resting a hand over his mouth as his eyes water slightly. "Sorry... I don't like the quiet, it usually means danger.. I don't like huge crowds, you never know who's mean and who's not. And witches. Gypsies, too. They're just creepy."

"This is me during my anorexia, and before I got my tattoos.."
ғearѕ:
    "My fears.. My Daddy, being hit, being turned away from help, papercuts- yes, papercuts scare me. Shush. And then.. I also have a fear of spiders, the fear of drowning, the fear of seaweed wrapping around my ankles and dragging me under somehow, and lastly, I think I have a fear of the dark and a fear of silence. And zombies. Nothing scares me more than zombies."

нoввιeѕ:
    "My hobbies include drawing with my dying sharpie, sketching people's bodies- as creepy as it sounds, I like the figure of the human body.. It's soft and gentle, no matter how much you weigh. It's amazing. I also have the strange hobbie of practicing anatomy, as well as playing the piccolo. But I don't have a piccolo with me now, and the only thing I have to draw is my sharpie."

нιѕтory:
    "I have a gruesome history. When I was born, I was a normal child. I had a normal family, in a normal house in a normal neighborhood. In New York, of course. I lived a normal life, until when I was 8, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, and they said that she might not survive- it had gotten too far. She ended up fighting it off, and came home from the hospital to live with us once again. Daddy had gained a bit of depression at that time, and he tried to ease it with drinking. But in every story, we all know that drinking doesn't help. When he drank, he got very vocal and violent, and it became very often that he was drunk. He always told mother that he loved her, and wouldn't hurt either of us, but when she went for her recovery check-ups, he'd hit me and push me around. It was never really bad, until my mother was re-diagnosed with breast cancer again, when I was 14. Only this time, she didn't survive it. Daddy gave in to his drinking, and I became the sole target of his anger. I was molested when he felt like it, and any other time he came home drunk, I would be beaten. Homework wasn't done? Beaten. Up to late? Molested. Stopped eating? To hell with it, I was all-but killed. And it didn't get any better.. Daddy started getting into drugs, and he'd forget if I told him I'd finished my homework or not, so I was beaten twice at random. And we lost our house, so Daddy got us a little apartment with his drinking and druggie friends.. I'll leave that to your imagination, what happened when they all were mad.. But then he got a letter in the mail, and then we moved.. And now I'm here.."

crυѕнeѕ:
    "I think I'm starting to have a crush on Wyatt.."

eхeѕ:
    "I've only ever dated once, and her name was Suzy. We were eleven, don't blame us.. But I did flirt around with a boy named Kevin.. Does that count as an ex?"

"This is me during my anorexia, and before I got my tattoos.. Again."
relaтιonѕнιp ѕтaтυѕ:
    "I'm single. I've been single for, about.. Well, you do the math. Since I was twelve, I have not been dating."

wнaт yoυ wanт:
    "I want someone shorter than me, but someone who can take on the 'dominant' role, or the 'male' role, if some prefer. I like someone who is outgoing and playful, and maybe a year younger than me? I'm being too picky, I know.."

oтнer:
    "Uhh... Well.." He starts quietly, but is interrupted by a zombie that runs into the room, causing him to scream wildly and race away.
Last edited by stunning.reality; on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 pm

.:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:.
“I believe that everything happens for a reason.

People change so that you can learn to let go,

things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right,

you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,

and sometimes good things fall apart

so better things can fall together.”

― Marilyn Monroe

.:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:..:*-~~-*:..:*-~~*:.

"About Me" wrote:
Name: Juliet Rayne Jackson
Nickname: Juliet or Rayne or Ray
Birthday: March 27th, 1995
Birth Place: Denver, Colorado
Job: No Job
Juliet's full name is Juliet Rayne Jackson; pronounced {Joo-lee-et R-ay-n Jak-sen} and her name together meaning "Youthful Song". Even though she loves her name, she prefers that people call her Rayne and close friends call her Ray but she doesn't mind when people call her Juliet. Juliet was born early spring of 1995; March 27th, 1995 to be precise, making her 17 years young. Usually on her birthday it's still pretty snowy but every few years she has been lucky to get rain or even sunshine. She was born in Colorado's state capital, Denver, but moved up to the mountains at age 6. As for jobs, she doesn't have one with her father being able to provide everything she needs with his. Though when she gets a job, she'd like to be an astronomer or space scientist.

"In General" wrote:
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Dull grey-green
Skin: Ivory to a Light Tan
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 115-125lbs
Piercings: 7 piercings
Tattoos: 0 tattoos
Juliet's hair is long, naturally wavy and blonde. She usually likes to straighten her hair but occasionally she will leave it alone and not bother straightening it. Her eyes are a very dull grey-green. Depending on the day they will look more green or more grey; on sunny and warm days they tend to go more towards a light green side but when it's cold and cloudy they look a lot more gray than green. As for her skin, her genetics are against her on this one. Her skin is a dark ivory so it isn't totally white but it's no where near tan. Luckily her hair is light instead of dark so sometimes in the sun it looks a little darker, going more towards a light tan than her usual ivory. For her age, Juliet is pretty average in height and weight, being 5'7'' tall and weighing from 115-125 pounds depending on the day. While for things that aren't natural in her appearance, she has 7 piercings; on her right earlobe there are 3 piercings, on her left side there are 2 earlobe piercings then 1 cartilage. She also has a bellybutton piercing but she wants to get hip piercings as well. Juliet has no tattoos but is hoping to get some in the future.As for clothes, Juliet is the type of girl to wear skinny jeans and converse along with cute tanktops. She loved to wear dresses such as X. When she is having a lazy day, Juliet will usually throw on a pair of shorts or skinny jeans along with a hoodie. If she had to choose between a backpack and purse, she would defiantly choose a backpack.

Independent || Flirty || Calm || Suspicious || Attitude
Juliet has a pretty mixed personality, but what teenager doesn't? She is very independent and calm but at the same she is flirty, suspicious with a big attitude.
Independent; Due to being an only child and her parents being divorced, she is quite independent. She doesn't like to ask for help or even help others in that case; preferring to keep to herself and away from others. Because she is so independent, she tends to be a bit shy when it comes to actually having to work and talk to others who she may not know.
Flirty; Juliet is quite flirty when it comes to other teen boys around her age, but what girl really isn't? She may not even be trying to but she ends up acting a bit more.. 'helpless' and 'in need of assistance'. She usually tests the boy, seeing what he's willing to do and if he likes her. Her flirtatiousness only lasts until she is sure that you don't like her or until she decides that she isn't interested.
Calm; Juliet is very calm, no matter what is going on. Because she is so independent, she has learned to stay calm and knowing how to get herself out of drama and solve things. She also stays pretty calm when it comes to difficult situations; while some people may be freaking out, she takes the time and patience to try and come up with a way out of it or to help solve the problem with out her herself going crazy and freaking out.
Suspicious; Though she is very calm about certain things and people, she still has her suspicions. She knows not to trust anyone besides herself, knowing that they may show up being her and stab her in the back; sarcastically and literally. She usually trusts people younger than her, knowing that most are innocent and don't deserve to be watched and suspected when something goes wrong but there are still those few. As for older men, she has never liked them. They stare, watch, follow and just are always acting suspicious to her. She doesn't trust them.
The last of all,
Attitude; Every teen has it whether they want to admit it or not. Though in Juliet's own words "I don't have an attitude. I have a personality that obviously you cannot handle." she doesn't like people saying she has an attitude, it's just her personality, something she cannot control. In some situations her 'personality' gets a bit exaggerated and over used but most of the time, she tries to not show her attitude.

When Juliet was born she had a pretty normal life; having both a loving mother and father. Her mother was a stay at home mom while her father had been a full-time animal scientist. He would always be leaving the state for conventions or meeting. Well when Juliet was only 5, her father had been away for a meeting across the country but ended up coming home two days early and when he came home, there was another car in the driveway and when he went inside, he found his wife cheating on him with another man. After that, Juliet's life had changed. Her parents got divorced only months later and her father had taken her with him. She was too young to really know what was going on but after being taken away from her mother is had drastically changed her. She was more quiet in school, didn't talk as much and tried to stay away from people. As she grew up, it stayed the same, her independent self. Finally when it came to middle school, she decided that it was time to try and make friends and not be 'that loner at lunch'. Juliet had made a few friends but it wasn't like everyone else's friendships, no, she was the 3rd wheel in all of them, just the person who is there to make the others look good. Now in high school it has changed more, she has started making real friends instead of those fake ones to make her not look like a loner anymore. Even now, she doesn't forgive her mother for her horrible decisions and causing the family to break up, but she's happy with this now. He and her father are closer than ever!
Then something weird happened and things changed yet again. Her father had gotten a girlfriend and was beginning to stay at her house more than their own. Everyday, she'd see him for only an hour or two before he disappeared to go to his girlfriends house. One of the nights when her father didn't even come home, she decided that she'd go to a friends house, not wanting to be alone. While she was walking to her friends house a car was following her. She turned into the park nearby to try and get away from it, to make sue that it wasn't really following her.. but the car stopped and two bigger men got out of the car. Before she knew it, she was running and the men were only feet away from her. Moments later, she was on the floor and one of the men's hands were on her mouth.. then she passed out. Now Juliet is here, scared for her life but trying to keep calm.

Fears; The only thing that Juliet really fears is the fear of loss.
After she was taken away from her mother, it had changed everything. She was afraid that she'd lose her dad next and he was everything she had. After the kidnapping took place, she had gone and is still in a depression. She doesn't like not knowing if they're still alive or dead.

Dislikes; Some things that Juliet really doesn't like are knives, running, people touching her mouth, old people, funerals, doctors, dentists and needles.

Likes; Some things that she really does like are swimming, snowboarding, music, snow, rain, sun, writing, drawing, dressing up and many more things.

Flaws; One major flaw that she has is that she hates running with a fiery passion. She would say that she'd rather die than run but many situations have proven that wrong.

Hobbies; One of Juliet's major hobbies is photography. She absolutely loves taking pictures of anything and everything. She also loves to ride horses though she has never owned or leased one before.. just taken lessons.

"Love Life" wrote:Orientation; Juliet is 100% straight, sorry girls.
Relationship Status; Single
Crushes; No crushes; change that? ;D
Ex's; None... yet.

"Home Life" wrote:Family; Her parents are divorced and shes an only child.
Friends; She has a few, but not many.

"Maze Life" wrote:Friends; No friends, she doesn't trust the others.
Enemies; No enemies yet.

(Okay I think Im done |D)
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 pm

{ {
    Are you on an iPod with spell check? XD //totally random

Either way, okay! Would you like me to reserve you a spot? c:
now that you know--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------something's not right
look at it carefully in [----p a l e///l o g i c///l i g h t----]
don't be sorry---------------------------- if you can't recognize

ERRORS . . AND . . FAULTS

----------------------------------in such a perfect disguise!
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:12 pm

(Yes please:3 May I reserve a female?)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:15 pm

{ {
    Okay, done! You will have until tomorrow evening to complete your form. c:
now that you know--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------something's not right
look at it carefully in [----p a l e///l o g i c///l i g h t----]
don't be sorry---------------------------- if you can't recognize

ERRORS . . AND . . FAULTS

----------------------------------in such a perfect disguise!
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me