Based on Click to view
Artist Wandering Sketch [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Harbor Pearl Fox #2

Postby Wandering Sketch » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 pm

What are Harbor Pearl Foxes?

HPFs are canine-like creatures with slick coats that thicken around the neck, chest, and legs. They also have three 'pearls', which are located at the base of their neck, the base of their tail, and the end of their tail.They are very shy to most humans, not allowing a human close and will be stricken with fear if they are touched by a human. Although, if the HPF does approach a human that they have chosen, they are forever loyal and make wonderful companions, but can have trusting issues. Once they choose a human, the are devoted to pleasing him/her to the extent of their lives. They were created by scientists as a way to remove oil spills from the ocean. As they were being created, a few managed escape and started breeding, which ended with the HPF becoming their own breed and they are generally found along harbors and beaches with their pups or yearlings.

About HPFs;

- They generally are a dark color from the oil in the ocean staining their coats. It's uncommon to find a HPF with a light coat, which would mean they haven't began their job of removing the oil.
- Their 'pearls' absorb the oil from the ocean and they deliver it to the scientists, but quickly leave from their fear of them.
- Their eyes match the coloration of their 'pearls', so it is beyond rare to find one that has colors that differ between 'pearls' and eye coloring.
- The males are generally larger then the females, yet they are rare occurrences when it comes to them choosing an owner.
- Their sizes are:
~ Baby - Around the size of a Labrador puppy.
~ Small - Around the size of a small Sheltie.
~ Medium - Around the size of a Rottweiler
~ Large - Around the size of a large Great Dane

This one has some lighter markings, because he/she is a rather lazy HBF when it comes to chores and/or cleaning its fur. =3 The pearls and eyes are a very dark green, not pure black.
You can add extras to the form, such as likes/dislikes, and art will win you bonus points. A lousy form with great art is unlikely to win, so put a good effort into all aspects of the character. :3

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name of HPF;;
Gender;;
Personality;;
Why he/she hates chores/cleaning its fur;;
Story;;

~AlphaWolf~ wrote:
Username;; ~AlphaWolf~
Name of HPF;; Smokey
Gender;; Male
Personality;; Lazy,Curious,Caring.
Why he/she hates chores/cleaning its fur;; Smokey hates cleaning,he complains if he is asked to do anything that isnt fun because,well,who likes chores anyway? They make you dirty,tired and sweaty, plus why would he when he can sit and eat chocolate all day :P
Story;; Smokey was born on a hot summers day,but was abandoned by his mother shortly after birth,For what he did not know but he wished he had someone to love him,and then e decided to go to town and find someone( this is a few months after he was born)
So off he went,he went from town to town until he had visited no less than 12 towns,i wish someone would love me he sighed,and then he saw Alpha in the park. He knew she was the one as soon as e saw her, he ran up and sat under her feet,and she looked down and said, ill look afyer you.

Congrats Alpha. =3
Last edited by Wandering Sketch on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harbor Pearl Fox #2

Postby Wandering Sketch » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 pm

That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 am

That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm

That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~AlphaWolf~ » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Username;; ~AlphaWolf~
Name of HPF;; Smokey
Gender;; Male
Why he/she hates chores/cleaning its fur;; Smokey hates cleaning,he complains if he is asked to do anything that isnt fun because,well,who likes chores anyway? They make you dirty,tired and sweaty, plus why would he when he can sit and eat chocolate all day :P
Story;; Smokey was born on a hot summers day,but was abandoned by his mother shortly after birth,For what he did not know but he wished he had someone to love him,and then e decided to go to town and find someone( this is a few months after he was born)
So off he went,he went from town to town until he had visited no less than 12 towns,i wish someone would love me he sighed,and then he saw Alpha in the park. He knew she was the one as soon as e saw her, he ran up and sat under her feet,and she looked down and said, ill look afyer you.
Characters
~ Zing's First Piece Of Art!
Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
~AlphaWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poolday » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:14 am

Username- poolday
Name of HPF-onix
Gender- male
Personality- Shy, stays in the shadows, very mellow and concise.
Why he/she hates chores/cleaning its fur- He hates chores, because he has never had to do any. He dislikes cleaning his fur greatly it causes his surrounding to become oily.
Story- Onix was abanded at birth, because he had a twisted paw. learning how to survive on his own at an early stage was hard, but he did and untwisted his paw. He then set off in search of an owner.
I <3 the walking dead
please click my animals or they will die!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
poolday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 am

~AlphaWolf~ wrote:
Username;; ~AlphaWolf~
Name of HPF;; Smokey
Gender;; Male

Smokey is your's. :3

That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~AlphaWolf~ » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Thankyou!
Characters