Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Solar System by Shezmu

Artist Shezmu [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Solar System

Postby Shezmu » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 am

well, i got bored and felt like playing around with the lighting and stuff, so hey, i decided what better lighting is there than the sun?! so yeah, i hope it looks okay. and if you are wondering why there are no stars in the picture besides the sun (yes the sun is a star) then let me answer your question: there are no stars close enough for it to be accurately put in the picture! Most stars are actually BIGGER than the sun, they are just so much farther away that they look like tiny little holes with light shining through in the cloth of the galaxy. and sorry that Jupiter and Earth look so bad, i have some trouble getting this thing to actually zoom. :roll:
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Solar System

Postby Flightstar » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:43 am

Gah! A mi, me gusta!
Feel free to refer to me as Flightstar or Flighty! She/Her - I am an adult!
my lovely bf! I may gift him unfairly sometimes
Please trade me! Always looking ♥
Flightstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me