Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Broken Hearted by P o m

Artist P o m [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Broken Hearted

Postby P o m » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 am

There's this guy in my class. He's my best friend who's a boy and they only guy in my school who I trust really. We've been friends for a long time and he's the sweetest guy ever. He's the only guy who I consider my friend in my class. We like the same things, we laugh at the same things and we hate the same things. He's the only guy who really gets me.

The truth is, I'm in love with him. I have been for a couple years. But no matter how much I trust him, I can't tell him that I love him.

But he likes girls who are sporty. I act, I don't play sports except for the fact I swim and I play basketball sometimes. Whenever I see him, I'm really happy. He tells me who he likes, because he doesn't know I like him. He doesn't know how much it hurts when he tells me and he doesn't know much it breaks my heart that he can never know how I feel.

So this drawing represents how I feel. No he never gave me a flower and I don't have any pictures of him, that's not how he actually looks because I fail at drawing. But yeah, enjoy. Timer and amount of sessions it took to do this do not lie.

Wow this drawing really fails.
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery