|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby waistcoat&converse » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 am

Welcome to Kojia!

You have a piece of jewellery. Be it necklace....Earring...It could be anything. You're strangely drawn to it. Sound familiar, hmm? Well, welcome to the forest. This is a place for anyone who feels drawn to the magic held within a stone. Only they can wield it. Only they can feel the aura, emanating from it. You, are one of these people. This, is the village, know locally as Kojia. Treehouses, meeting hut, campfire. That's basically all that you'll find here. Over there is the stream, you collect water from the top, washing is further down, and you do your business right at the bottom. There's your treehouse, make of it that you will.

You have found a gemstone.It could be anything, and immediately felt a connection. You buy it, keep it, wear it, whatever. What you didn't know, when you found it, was that the jewel was a gem of power. A weapon, by loosest definition. It stores energy, and pours it out to certain people. The next generation. Extra sensitive. Be proud of yourself. You are not only a human, but a superhuman. But, even superhumans have their limits. No-one we know of can stand to carry the power of any more than four crystals at any one time. Any more than four on you... and you'll be insane by three days, at the most.

But, despite the outer glow, and happy presence of Kojia, all is not well. A spy, for the outside world has been passing information for several weeks now. We've already had to repel several attacks to the forest's border. Keep your eyes peeled, and your ears sharp for anything that suggests treachery to the village.

RULES:
- No going out after ten o'clock
- Under thirteens can't do more than 3 hours work a day.
- Under eighteens can't do more than six hours work a day.
- Don't get caught stealing
- If you can heal somebody, then you must use your skills, no matter how much you dislike them.
- If you have a training match, and your opponent gets hurt, then it is your fault, unless they admit that it was them.
- Never, ever, steal from the leader.

Tesses rules
No god-modding
No Mary/Gary Sues
Give re-caps
At least two sentences per post
Star out cussing
Not too much romance please.
Drama is encouraged.

| KNOWN GEMS OF POWER |

Quartz. Quartz allows the wearer to sense danger, and where it is coming from. It's not very specific, but it does warn them. Common, and most people in Kojia have owned quartz at some point.

Topaz. Topaz gives the user the bility to jump incredibly high. With Topaz, people have been known to reach even the tops of trees. Quite common, though few people choose to keep it as a permanent stone.

Ruby. Ruby creates pyrokenesis, the ability to create and control fire. The rarest element stone

Emerald. An emerald allows plant and earth manipulation, such as making vines grow around peoples feet. The second rarest element stone

Sapphire. Sapphire gives the user water manipulation. The most common of the element stones.

Onyx. Onyx holds the secrets of necromancy-raising the dead if the necromancer is strong enough, and controlling shadows. Incredibly rare, and very few people own one

Tanzanite. Allows air manipulation. The second most common of the element stones.

Bloodstone. A bloodstone allows the wearer to control where and how much blood is sent in someone else's body, although it is very tiring very quickly. Rare, but not so rare that only he top have it.

Pearl. A pearl allows the wearer to shapeshift into three chosen animals. Uncommon.

Peridot. A peridot allows telepathy with another person who has a peridot. They are used a lot in raids and assassinations. Common.
Jade. Jade will let the user heal things with a touch, but is again, very tiring. Not too common, but not rare either.

Amber. Amber allows the wearer to stop and start time, but they are unaffected by the pauses. Very rare.

Diamond. A diamond allows teleportation. Rare

Garnet. A garnet gives the user a mermaid's tail when wanted, and wings when wanted. One of the most commonly used gems.

Kyanite. Kyanite is not a gem of power. The leader wears it to show who they are, but it doesn't count as a gem.

|VILLAGE RANKS|

Leader: Eden Heartnet, played by Prince the ripper.
Deputy: Nani Tanode, played by Rozarin
Hunt leader: Jupiter, played by BlueTheFox.
Lead Healer: Arielle, played by Aniki.
Healer apprentice: Tremble Dew Robin
Stablemaster (Looks after the animals): Sonya, played by hazlenut
Villagers: As many as you want. Jack Whitby, played by me.
Cook: Open
Assassins (Specifically trained to kill humans who know about the village.): Inca Downthorn, played by me. Silena, played by Waitin'. Jackson Archine, played by PikaPride. No more assassins yet.
The spy: Nani Tanode, played by Rozarin

| THE TREE HOUSES, AND MAP OF THE FOREST:|

The exterior of the tree houses is this: Image

The interior of the tree houses is this: Image

The main hut on the ground: Image

The map of the village: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1380511

Rope bridges: Image

Swing to cross the river: Image

Ladders and swings to get down from tree houses: Image

Form:

Code: Select all

[right][img](Image here)[/img][/right]
[center][size=150][color=#408000] The outside...[/color][/size]
Username:
Name:
Orientation:
[color=#408040]Deeper...[/color]
Personality ( You can RP out):
History (Optional.) :
Gems:
Ranking:
Pets:
Are you the spy?:
[color=#40BF40]Does this really matter?[/color]
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Which nationality?:
Scars/Markings:
Disabilities:
Other:[/center]

My Charries:

The outside...
Username: Rue
Name: Inca Downthorn
Orientation: Sraight
Deeper...
Personality ( You can RP out): She's shy at first, but get's crazier the longer you know her.
History (Optional.) : Inca was relentlessly bullied at High school for being an orphan. She had her quartz, a amber and a pearl stolen off her, so she can use those with no problem. She ended up running away at the age of 13, and ended up at Kojia. She also used to cut, and still has scars.
Gems: Topaz, Onyx, Diamond.
Ranking: Assassin, but works as a villager. Few people know that she is an assassin, and she likes to keep it that way.
Pets: No
Are you the spy?: No
Does this really matter?
Crush: No
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No
Which nationality?: English
Scars/Markings: None
Disabilities: Missing ring finger on right hand
Other: She carries around at least three knives and god knows how many shurikens and a bo staff at any time, and quite literally sleeps with one eye open. She's been attacked in the village before.

The outside...
Username: Rue
Name: Jack Whitby
Orientation: Bi
Deeper...
Personality ( You can RP out): Rp out
History (Optional.) : He was best friends with Inca before they moved here, and is the only person that she trusts.
Gems: Emerald, Quartz.
Ranking: Villager
Pets: None
Are you the spy?: No
Does this really matter?
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Which nationality?: Scottish
Scars/Markings: None
Disabilities: None
Other:
Last edited by waistcoat&converse on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 am, edited 14 times in total.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |Gems of Power| ( Powers RP)

Postby waistcoat&converse » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:06 pm

bump
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:36 pm

bump
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:38 pm

bump
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .drizzled.mango. » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 pm

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cre ... &first=503
The outside...
Username: Waitin'
Name: Silena Van Daan.
Orientation: Straight.
Deeper...
Personality ( You can RP out): Silena is quiet, practical and effective. Some may call her cold, but Silena sees herself as an adult in a child's body. She isn't sqeamish, although she isn't a big fan of spiders.
History (Optional.) : Silena always loved gems. Her parents were rich, Silena was spoiled. But when she killed a neighbor's cat as revenge for stealing her silver charm bracelet, her parents arranged to have her sent to a "special" boarding school for "smart but uncontrollable" children. Silena took her best stones and ran away, ending up in Kojia. She fought to earn respect, and soon learnt to keep her mouth shut. Being recruited as a child assasain had to be one of the best things that had ever happened to this rich girl gone bad.
Gems: Pearl, Amber, Ruby
Ranking: Assasain. She prefers to do any work regarding this rank at night, and during the day she just sulks around the village, does the odd job and creeps people out.
Pets: WIP *Are fantasy creatures allowed, or is it just realistic?*
Are you the spy?: No, although she is considering her options..
Does this really matter?
Crush: None.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Doesn't want one.
Which nationality?: Upperclass English
Scars/Markings: None.
Disabilities: Hidden phobia of spiders.
Other: She's quiet, but don't piss her off or not take her seriously, young or not.
accepting bribes ;; open for active semi lit/literate group roleplays no 1x1's ;; can talk endlessly

ImageImage
.drizzled.mango.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 am

bump, and accepted! Although I'd prefer it if you didn't, you can have a mythical pet, but include a story about how you got it.
Last edited by waistcoat&converse on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 am

bump
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:29 am

[img](Image%20here)[/img]

The outside...
Username: PikaPride
Name: Jackson Archine
Orientation: Straight
Deeper...
Personality ( You can RP out): RP out
History (Optional.) :
Gems: Pearl, Garnet, Jade.
Ranking: Assassin
Pets: =3 A baby Gryphon named Chibi(Male). (HOW HE GOT CHIBI: he was wondering through the forest, but wayy farther then he'd ever gone before. And he heard this loud squeal. When he went to it, it was a baby gryphon next to it's dead mother. It had ben killed by something very large and very powerful, a male gryphon, perhaps. He went over to the young gryphon and soothed it, and it soon became his pet he named Chibi.)
Are you the spy?: no, but he's checking it out.
Does this really matter?
Crush: none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Which nationality?: Middle-class man
Scars/Markings: he has a long scar that goes from his elbow to the knuckle of his thumb from falling on his knife.
Disabilities: He HATES large snakes. Small ones? Eh. Big ones? OMG OMG KILL IT!
Other: =3 He likes to kill with a poisonous blowdart thingy from the trees.
Last edited by .galaxy. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 am

(Accepted, and as I posted above, yes, but include a story about how you got it.)
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:15 am

bump
waistcoat&converse