Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Caynade Adopts by Liru Kaulitz

Based on Click to view
Artist Liru Kaulitz [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Caynade Adopts

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 pm

What is a Caynade?
A Caynade, pronounced Cay-nuh-DEE, is a wolf-type mammel that is about the size of a horse. Caynade live in the forests though they rarely can be seen because they are extremely shy and can also flee a scene at incredible speeds. Each Caynade has a special element that gives it it's personlity, markings, and powers. Some powers are common, while others are mythically rare! By working hard, an average user can win the trust of a Caynade and take home a forever loyal friend.

Never steal a Caynade that isn't yours.
Don't be rude. Ever.
Please follow site rules and always use common sense.
No spam!

Caynade Types
Fire ~ Fire Caynade are common. Their pelts consist of natural colors with reds, oranges, and yellows. They have quick tempers and are very independent.

Water ~ Water Caynade are common. Their pelts consist of natural colors with water likes markings, and lots of shades of blue. They are extremely shy but can be strong-willed.

Earth ~ Earth Caynade are common. Their pelts consist of greens and other markings to match the earth around them. They are usually talkative when around friends and quiet when around strangers.

Air ~ Air Caynade are uncommon. Their pelts consist of whites, light blues, and grays to match the skies and the patterns of wind. They barely talk and can usually be very secretive.

Other species unknown.
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me