Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

CS Horse (WIP) by grapejuice

Artist grapejuice [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CS Horse (WIP)

Postby grapejuice » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Well I got bored. And began sketching a horse. This is what I've got so far, and it's a WIP. I'm working with a laptop, so drawing this is extremely difficult, especially since I don't have a table v.v I know it sucks, but I need some ideas for color scheme.
................................................................................................................................................
status update:
the way i just want a hockey husband...

Image Image Image Image

................................................................................................................................................
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Horse (WIP)

Postby Heartz Exodus » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 pm

WHY are you saying it sucks????? this is really great.
You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.
- Hunter X Hunter

roleplays/characters wrote:.SEEKING.
.pm if you have a new roleplays that you think I might be interested in.

I ♡ anime & cartoons. Top 10 favorite animes:(10)Van Dred (9)Gundam 00 (8)Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(7)One Punch Man (6)Trigun (5)Cowboy Beebop (4)Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(3)Durarara (2)My Hero Acedemia (1)Hunter X Hunter
Heartz Exodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

I've just seen so much better! And I dunno. I think I could do better.. but it is a work in progress so. Thank-you though(: I really appreciate that.
status update:
the way i just want a hockey husband...

Image Image Image Image

grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flat as a pancake » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Well I think for the colour you should make the rug blue a bit like this and the horse a dark bay also I think you should add a star to the horse and the halter colour a bit like this
And this lead rope a bit darker like this and the mane black also the tail black as well and make the cs thingy on the rug a bit darker and the eye colour like this
my cottonwood ranch horses viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2102705
Flat as a pancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me