Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kallisti by nagisa kaworu

Artist nagisa kaworu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kallisti

Postby nagisa kaworu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 pm

"And the Apple appears to be the greatest thing ever. It guises itself as an item of true worth and value. The golden color itself tempts you to take it. The scarcity and rarity of the object makes you believe that it’s priceless.

But once you take it, discord begins. You'll find yourself passing sleepless nights. Haunting thoughts will invade your dreams. By the time you awake, you'd wish it was all a dream. You'd wish you can turn back time. You might find yourself despising the Apple for tempting you, but you can only blame yourself for falling for such temptation. The shame you've put on yourself and everyone around you. Such a big problem something small can create.

Damn that Apple of Discord."

According to Greek Mythology, Kallisti means "To the fairest." It was written on the Apple of Discord, unleashed by the Goddess of Discord, Eris. Three goddesses, Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite fought over it which led to the Trojan War.

Hope you like it.

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kallisti

Postby Creature Feature <3 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:41 pm

This is cool.
Creature Feature <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kallisti

Postby nagisa kaworu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks.

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me