Artist Wintry Creek [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sandy Mystic: Owned.

Postby Wintry Creek » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 pm

It's.My.Life. wrote:
.:Username:.

I am SeeingColors, pleased to make your acquaintance.

.:Mystic's Name:.

Her name is Teine, which means fire in Scottish Gaelic. The reasons I chose this name would be that her golden coat reminds me of a gentle and tender flame.

.:Gender:.

By the looks of her, she is a female considering the lack of spikes and that you can see her beautifully colored eyes.

.:Age:.

She is around the age of twenty years old.

.:Personality:.

Her personality is mainly the shy girl who hangs around the outskirts of her 'pack', while she gives into anyone who decides to over power her. But no one has given her a chance, a well needed chance. On the inside she is daring and bold, ready to take any risk thrown at her but she's never had the chance. How many of us have this happen? My life is like her's, where it seems like everything flies bye way to fast, too fast for her to do anything about it. But when she is with her selected few friends, she is talkative and loveable, even a flirt when the time it right She is also a very observant female, considering all the time she spends alone.

.:History:.

Her beginning years were a rough few, considering her father was killed when she was only a few weeks old, leaving her loved mother work hard to care for her new litter. She was born into a litter of 3, which consisted of her two younger siblings : Aaron (her brother) and Dare (her sister). She was the eldest of her litter which made her the example to the younger two. Her brother was the largest of the three considering he is a male while her younger sister was roughly the same size of she. She would have to fight her way for food and milk, although not all those fights came out in her favor. When she was old enough to leave the small den her mother had scoped out months before, the world gave her a good fright from the sudden belt of rain clouds looming overhead. She isn't very found of this experience, but never the less she enjoys a good rain shower time from time.

Now, in her teenage years, she was picked on by the older Mystics for her small stature. She became a kind of outcast, wishing to live her days alone and to herself so she may not be judged. More Mystics would come to her and stir up a conversation, which she gratefully accepted with being quiet for so many days. She was not the type to ubject, either, so it didn't make much of a difference. Her tight nit circle began to grow with each day to a total of 4 other Mystics who would hang out with her by the lone oak. Her courage grew and she began to joke and play with her friends, daring them to scale the tree while she was dared herself multiple times.

In the present, she is currently hoping for a mate but is doubting this. She doesn't believe she is good enough from time to time, but her friends ubject and insist she should keep looking. Her courage has risen at this point, but she is still the shy little Mystic from her teenage years with her bubbly self trapped inside, just waiting to shine through.

.:Why do you want this Mystic:.

I want this Mystic because she appeals to me, with her golden pelt and the intelligence hidden in her eyes. What else compells me to this certain Mystic? She does dare to be different. Her earing gives her a certain charm of a hidden personality begging to show itself, and I would love to be able to adopt her.

.:Short Story:.

The scratch of claws on bark was distinctly heard to the young Mystics below as they watch the golden beauty making her way up the lone oak tree with determination etched into every feature of her muscles. She digs her claws into the bark like hooks as she tilts her head up in search of a handhold as her tail hangs with the wind blowing through her fur as if to tease her, edging her on. She takes another breath before making her way up once more. She reaches the last branch and sits down gracefully as hoots and hollers come from her friends down at the base of the ominous oak.

"Nice Teine!" Dare calls out to her with a wide grin, her silvery coat shining like her deceased father's would. The young Mystic smiled in pride back down at her younger sister before letting out a gentle laugh.

"Now, how do you suppose I get down from her?" the female in the tree asks, swinging her luxurious tail in the wind as the golden fur cascaded along the branch that she sat perched on. Dare just shrugs and Teine rolls her eyes faintly, yet just enough to let her sister see and you could hear her huff in annoyance. Teine grins innocently as she leans forwards, trying to grab hold of the bark with a good grip, attempting to get down from the large tree. She remembered how everytime Aaron tried getting down from the branch, he would jump, but considering he was almost double her size, that was out of the equation for her. She begins at a skid and her friends laugh, with a knowledge of what was to come next. Falling, most likely. But no, she held her grip as her claws found purchase in the rotting tree. She took a daring leap of at least 14 feet to the dirt ridden patch below her. She landed awkwardly but with a chuckle as everyone began to cheer.

"Thanks," she says shyly with a small smile, glad she was getting some recognition. To bad Aaron was out on a hunt with the pack... he would have enjoyed this.

"Let's get going, the hunters should be back any second," Lide, the eldest male in their small group, called out. He was always keeping charge, and everyone followed his commands out of loyalty for he was also the smartest alongside Teine. She jogs up to the group as her silky coat gets blown around, yet she manages to lack the looks of knots in her pelt. The smell of a fresh kill filters through her nose and she raises her head gracefully in the opposite direction of the sun, making her radiate with a smile. Lide and Dakota come up on either side of her and they make their way to the fresh carcass, eager for a tasty treat like every other day. But today wasn't like every other day, now was it? Teine scans the group of hunters in search of her brother's golden face. But there was none, only those of other Mystic males. No Aaron. Teine pushes her way through the forming crowd, leaving her friends in the back as they gave her funny looks, wondering what she was doing. She walks right up to the Lead Hunter with an eager look in her eyes, hoping for some explanation to her brother's whereabouts. The Lead Hunter just drops his head in dismay and she feels her throat tingle and her eyes water. He was dead. Her only brother was dead from the hunt.

"I'm sorry, Teine. He was speared by the stag's antler," the Lead Hunter says quietly before lifting his head once more and lets out a low howl and Teine joins in, along with the other Mystics in the pack... mourning for Teine's loss even though she was an always shy and quiet. Most barely even knew her. She will never forget that one moment in her life from the response of her pack. She grew tougher and more outgoing after this, trying to let her lost brother's characteristics live on with her sisterly love for him. This one moment changed her life, and she will never forget it as hard as she may try. Later that day she went in search of her brother's body, but it was never found and the outcome still haunts her to this day.
Last edited by Wintry Creek on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 am, edited 7 times in total.
Wintry Creek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandy Mystic c:

Postby Flowerdust » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Username: Flowerdust
Mystic's Name: Aneira or Welsh for golden
Personality: Aneria is a very elegant and strong willed mystic that loves to go for walks in the forest. She also loves to tell stories of the ancient mystics that came before her to others. She loves a good laugh, but is not a prankster. Aneria`s favorite place is her home in the bottom of a hollowed out tree. She has mobiles of sea glass and other pretty things everywhere. Aneria loves when the sun is fist rising and the rays of light seem to hit every peice of glass and make it glow softly.
History: WIP
Why do you want this Mystic: wip
Art (Optional): wip
Short Story wip
Last edited by Flowerdust on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonApple » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Username: Natari
Mystic's Name: Golden Aurora
Personality: Strong, with determinate. This creature is not afraid to stand up for her friends when needed. She would be excellent at making friends because of how sweet she is. She's the kind of Mystic that would make everyone laugh when they need there frown turned upside down. Truly a magnificent friend!
History: When she was a (Mystic baby name here), she never had any friends. She was lost in this world. She didn't have any idea on what to do. Finally, she made her first friend and loved her new friend. She was taught how to make friends by her friends. Soon, she was very popular with friends here and there. Surprisingly, it never got to her head.
Why do you want this Mystic: Becuz she's pertty and i luv her
Art (Optional):
Short Story: ?
Moonacre writes normal
Apple writes in color + bold.
I (Moon) Would Like to say keyboard is super buggy and very difficult to type with, so my appoliges.
MoonApple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Vitani Shade

Username:
_DashieStyles<3

Mystic's Name:
~Vitani Lia Shade~

Personality:
Vitani is a mostly a fun-loving, Cheeky girl! She is always the life of the party. Not to mention she loved to pull a good prank every now and then... ;) But, Vitani has been through more then the average living thing. She has a somewhat sadder and darker side to her. This part of her only comes out at times of great sorrow and dissapointment. She has hidden all those emotions, and leads her friends in their time of need.

History:
"Life... isnt that such a strange word? Life... So many meanings! Its almost funny!"
:lol:
Vitani's history doesn't have the best beginning, But that doesn't stop her. She was made fun of as a pup, Never accepted into their 'Groups' Or 'Packs'. But her mother was a caring soul, always there for her when she felt like an outcast. Her mother even had a special song she would sing her to keep her stop crying. Called 'Beautiful Moon'. But Vitani hasn't heard that song for a long time... Not since her mother died. Tani was only a child at that time. Hardly able to survive, But she was smart and strong, just like her mother. She stood up to the bullies that she was scared of before, She learned to be more happy in life. It was as if her mothers death made her stronger, forced her to stand up for herself... But it has left a mark on her. A scar that could never be healed...

Why do you want this Mystic:
I would love this Mystic because it is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! Every time i go to adopt something, i never find one i truly love, And this one is perfect! The pattern is beautiful, the earring is gorgeous, and the fur is fabulous! If i were to have the joy to own this majestic animal, i would be over filled with happiness! It really has that sort of pattern that just has a story behind it (Not sure if that makes sense!) Like the moon over the eye, that has meaning to her life...

Short Story:
"The Night my mother Died..."
A storm Raged outside of the den, Cold wind rushed in as I curled up with my mother. Her soft fur made me feel safe... The world melted away. Her warm tongue brush my forehead. I purr-like rumble emerged from my thought. I loved her so much, she was my world. My eyes widened as I felt her warmth leave, next thing I knew she grabbed my scruff, Picking me up. 'Where were we going...?' I glanced up at my mother, her face stern. Where was Father? Was that why we were leaving the den in the storm? I didnt know for sure... As i swayed in her grip a shiver was sent down my spine. The cold breeze was terrible. Next thing i knew i was sent flying through the air, landing hard at the base of a tree. My vision was blurred slightly from the impact on my head. All i saw was my mother fighting something... but i couldnt make out what it was. It was large though, growls and snarls like thunder. I was scared, I couldnt watch... I closed my eyes. I woke up the next morning, oblivious to what had happened... My mother was nowhere to be found...
Later that day, I had to take myself on my hunting lesson... And thats when i found her on that hunt. As motionless as a Rock. So limp and lifeless... It felt like time slowed down when my eyes saw her. All i could do was stand there, doing nothing but staring... Just like a fool. I didnt run to get anyone, I didnt scream out... I just stood. The soft breeze blew my silky fur. Then everything seemed to come back to normal speed. I felt my emotions come back, but i didnt feel like crying... I had cried to much in my life... I took a few steps toward her. Inch by Inch. As i found myself only centimeters from her, I sniffer her. Then licked her cool forehead. Nothing... Next thing i knew i was laying with her. But it felt different... There wasnt any warmth, there wasnt a soothing heartbeat... Just her... Her soft fur against my own... A tear trickled down my cheek. She was gone. She was really gone...
. . .

Last edited by ouija. on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Law » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Wow! Love the coloring and the little earring <33

Good luck everyone! :D
Law

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tricks » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Username:
Mystic's Name: Kyoto
Personality: Calm, funny, loving. He has a good heart. While not many Mystics know it, Kyoto is very brave.
History: Kyoto grew up under the roots of a humongous, thousand year old tree. His parents had hollowed out a home there. His parents loved him very much. They taught him how to carefully dig up a mole's burrow. They taught him to quietly walk for mice. They taught him how to sit near the oak tree where the acorns were and catch squirrels. Farther out, by the lake, they taught him how to catch fish and water voles. They taught him how to dive for the paw-sized clams. Kyoto had learned all this, and even though he loved his parents very much too, he had realized it was time to find a den of his own. They sadly said their goodbye. Kyoto found a 3-acre territory not far from his parents. His den was, too, under a tree. He visits his parents regularly- Mystics are not supposed to do so, but Kyoto really doesn't care what any other Mystics think.
Art (Optional):
Short Story:
Kyoto sat in his den. There had been little food lately. Kyoto knew he had a stream running through his territory, but a log had blocked all the water from entering, and it had dried up to a trickle. He sighed. He was going to have to do something about it. He got up and shook off his long pelt. He lightly jogged to the stream. When he got there, he touched his nose to the ground. Not even a bit of moisture. He groaned and begun the task of lifting the log. He leaped into the dry stream and grabbed the log with his teeth. He heaved to one side and dragged the log to the shore. He groaned and rubbed his muzzle. He looked at the stream, A sudden burst of water had miraculously filled it. Kyoto howled happily. That day, Kyoto went home with a fish.
tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crescent » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 am

Such a lovely Mystic~ c:
Art Shop - ∞ - dA- ∞ - FR

exams are coming up so commissions are on hold. im sorry. _:(‘Θ’ 」 ∠):_

icon;; catlike icon maker
Crescent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:00 am

Username: Starlight
Mystic's Name: Orange Crescent
Personality:

Orange Crescent is always overjoyed sometimes for nothing at all! She nrespects all nature and animals.

History:
Art (Optional):
Short Story:
( WIP Form is still a WIP)
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Username: wajas

Mystic's Name: Serengeti

Personality:
Serengeti is a sweet, shy, and smart girl who likes to venture out. She doesn't like companions, but rather to be alone, just to herself. She isnt the one to go to with problems, but she tries her best to assist. Serengeti is normally silent, since her nomadic ways decreased her will to speak. Although, Serengti will often grunt, whistle, snort, or other natural sounds to agree or disagree. She is a brilliant girl that finds learning fun and a gift, discovering things on her own. Serengti doesn't think of the world in general, buy focuses on the little things, and slowly expanding her knowledge outward. She is a natural expert on wildlife and plants, knowing what is safe and what is poisonous. But, when she is angered, it is hard to get her trust back, as she can literally kill you with her knowledge. Serengeti can be sweet and friendly, shyly eager for new people. She will softly speak if asked, and look down, not wanting eye contact. She generally displays a shy demeanor, but can be confident at times, standing up for others. Serengeti will even snarl or growl at the bully/predator, forcing them to run off and hide. Beneath this sweetheart are some deadly thorns.

History: Serengeti was abandoned at an early age, becoming a nomad within days. She hadn't k own much of her family, but was considered a sand lover because of her pelt. Others tried to take her into their family, hoping she'd stay. But she doesn't. SHe never has. Nor ever will. She would bump into occasional travelers, and spend time laughing with them. She had discovered the art of jewelry at a few months of age, and lived onthe profits from her talents.

Why do you want this Mystic: Because of her beautiful markings, symbolizing the many phases of the moon. Her sandy tone reminds me of the many dunes in the Serengeti desert. She looks like a lonesome, silent, and deadly Mystic. Serengeti has a strange aura to her, a dry, quenched one. I would like her because of her coloring as well as markings, the way they blend with together so well. Also, because of the demeanor her coloring set off, giving her a summery look.

Art (Optional): sorry, unable.

Short Story:
Serengeti walked alone, the warm grains of sand comforting against her paws as the cold, autumn winds rolled on by. She frowned, flocking her tail in worry.
Last edited by wajas on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby go234 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Username:go234
Mystic's Name:Riseing water
Personality:a competative playfull animal that loves to run and be with its owner
History: was left by her parents alone and i came and saved her
Why do you want this Mystic:i saw it and fell in love with it
Art (Optional):
Short Story:
i sit alone in the heart of night waiting for my pray to wander by i get down ready to prounce at the deer infrot of me i jump out and attck it diging my teeth into the deer it trys to get away but cant
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
go234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me