Based on Click to view
Artist Benathorn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pyro Rune

Postby Benathorn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 pm

"The Story of the Working Rune"

"I have discovered another Industrial Rune that is more used by the people of the city. Like the Spark Rune, the Pyro Rune is a working type dragon used by the middle class and mostly by blacksmiths. They are also commonly seen in factories and industrial areas to help keep the flames going. Although their fire is not as strong as a Phoenix Rune's, they are very sturdy and hard working runes who will keep the fires burning for as long as their owners wish. They are easy to train and have the urge to please while being loyal to the ones who raise them. Their feather's and fur is often covered in ash but these rune dragons are also quite strong for their small stature and love to eat burning coals which help fuel their flames. They are even used by poorer families to help keep their houses lit since some are unable to afford electricity to run through their homes. Pyro Runes are more popular among the lower class citizens for their ability to keep a house warm, protected, and safe. They fiercely guard their families and enjoy the presence of children while pulling their weight in chores or jobs. A Rune with many purposes and a kind disposition, Pyro Runes are valued by both poor and rich thus making them a popular rune to have."

Owner:
Spiriteh~
Name:
Fino
Breedable:
Yes
Type:
Pyro Rune
Last edited by Benathorn on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pyro Rune

Postby not here sorry! » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:04 pm

You had no idea how much this made me smile. I believe I found the perfect rune,and so therefore I will work for this. Marking~ c:
Good luck,everyone! 8D
not rlly active anymore on here, sorry!

picture above is by paint! ^u^
not here sorry!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank you, I am glad to see individuals always connecting with at least one rune they deem perfect for them. ^^
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kodak-Problem? » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 pm

And people said that Red and Blue couldn't go together.
Wonderful work,Bena. ^.^
Image ]Art is an explosion.
Formly apple998 and Wolfrost and Fawn of Dawn.

Image-Victoria
Kodak-Problem?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfie2000 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Owner Name:
wolfie2000
Name:
Zenlike
Personality:
Zenlike a great rune.He is always working on the jobs he must do.He loved to have time to himself when he can.He loves to rest by the fire after and long days work.He hates to be in the cold to long so he keeps his bed near the fire.Also, he is loyal to his ower.He is a great friend.
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I was brought by his colors and his eyes.Also I like th thought he is a hard worker.I also love the way he looks like he could be a water type but isn't.
Where will you keep him/her:
I would keep Zenlike in my siggy.Also I would draw him all the time on and offline.Also I would make a thread for him.
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:
I have mixed feeling about breeding him.I think with the right runes they babies would like nice.But then again I think there maybe runes that if he that it wouldn't look great with.So it is a undesided idea right now.
Any Quirks:
Zenlike has a bad hadite of bruning things that he shouldn't.Also he will being hot coals to people.He thinks its like a present.
Other:
I woke on a cold winter morning.I layed in bed for a few minuts before getting up.I sat up toughting the the icey floor.I walked over to the fireplace.The in a pile of blanks layed my rune.His blue and red feather catching the glow of the burning coals.I smiled.I would wake him after I got dressed.I went downstairs where my family sat.I smiled."Morning Mom and Dad," I said in a chreeful voice.They smiled."I will start breakfest,"I said.I walked to the kitchen.I took out the eggs and bacon.I started to cook.I heard someone come down the stairs as I finished.It was my older brother.I put the food out on to each plate.I smiled."Come and get it,"I said.My family came and we started to eat.
After breakfest I went upstairs to get changed.I grabbed the stuff I would need for the day.I which was my notebook (which held my notes about my work), my bag, my gooddles, and lastly my gloves.I walked over to Zenlike.I nugged him.Zenlike opened his yellow eyes.He opened his mouth making a cute sound."Ok lets go to work,"I said.We headed downstairs."Renee come here,"my mom said.I walked over."Yeah,"I said.My brother stood next to her."Will is going to cometo work with you today,"she said."Ok,"I said.Will smiled."Let's go,"I said.Zenlike sat on my shoulder.We walked outside.There was snow all over the ground.I took off my scarf.I put it on Zenlike.He made his sound.
We walk to work in the quite listening to the cars past.I saw the shop where I worked."Why are you coming today anyway,"I asked Will.Will looked at me."Mom said you had a big order,"he said.It was ture."Ok,"I said.I walked in the shop.Zenlike flew to the fireplace.He blew fire in the place.I walked to the back of the shop.I got my apron.I walked out into the work area.
We worked all day.Zenlike work the hardest he ever worked.He was on fire.Will helped as much as he could.It came down to the last ten minutes.I was sweating.Will stopped to clean some stuff.I looked over at Zenlike.He looked over.He was breathing deeply.I ran over to him.Zenlike feel over.I caught him."Will,"I called.Will came over."Help,"I said.I could tell I was crying.I walked outside.I put snow on him.He moved.I need to get to Benathorn and her sister and her apprentices.I sprinted down the street.I saw the woods.I ran thought them.I saw the cablin.I knocked.Benathorn opened the door."Help,"I said.
The next day I woke up in Bena's cablin.I looked over there sat Zenlike looking at me.I smiled.Bena and I talked all morning.She told me that Zenlike worked to hard and I was right to come here.I said good -bye and walked home so happy.
Picter- viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1224584
Last edited by wolfie2000 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CRY

╔══════════════════════╗
Sheba <3 4/01- 6/17/13
My DA

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit Link
╚══════════════╝
wolfie2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thatgirlwithacamera » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Owner Name: Sy1ph
(Your Username goes here)
Name:Spark
(Dragon's Name goes here)
(Male or Female?)
Personality: quick fast, stubborn, and hard willed
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her: My bff's camp name is spark and this reminds me of her
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her: i would make this the background on my computer. also i am going to make her a copy.
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature: yes
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks: Flip, scream for no reasion.
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other: wip
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
thatgirlwithacamera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysty Fox » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Kodak-Problem? wrote:And people said that Red and Blue couldn't go together.
Wonderful work,Bena. ^.^

Are you not a Superman fan? XD And this Rune is GORGEOUS!!

I am so going after it. NvM. Congrats to the winner of this beauty! :-)
Last edited by Mysty Fox on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mysty's Spot
Listening To: Fight Like A Girl - Emilie Autumn
Working On: Surviving the cold...
Mood: Cold…
Art Commissions: Closed.
Art Designs/Competitions: Open
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "For there is no such thing as justice,
all the best that we can hope for is revenge"
Character Thread: Runes/Characters
Checking Out: Eldemore

Mysty Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Mysty Fox wrote:
Wonderful work,Bena. ^.^

Are you not a Superman fan? XD And this Rune is GORGEOUS!! I am so going after it.

SUPERMAN!

DAcharsart

i'm just a small bird who is obsessed with drawing and fitness. feel free to pm me at any time, i'm super friendly and love to talk. i used to be perishable and madman, please don't steal either one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kodak-Problem? » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Nightmaregirl wrote:
Mysty Fox wrote:
Wonderful work,Bena. ^.^

Are you not a Superman fan? XD And this Rune is GORGEOUS!! I am so going after it.

SUPERMAN!

I forgot about Superman. T.T
xD
Image ]Art is an explosion.
Formly apple998 and Wolfrost and Fawn of Dawn.

Image-Victoria
Kodak-Problem?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not here sorry! » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Owner Name:
Spiriteh~
Name:
Fino,meaning "burning one".
Personality:
Fino is a hard-working Rune Dragon that has a desire to please his owner. He is loyal and faithful with all his heart,and would do anything for her. He would stay with her any chance he gets,even until they both pass away. Fino also has a complicated way of meeting another person or fellow Rune Dragon. At first,he may be timid in arrival of a stranger. He needs time to warm up to him or her,and will soon form a strong,unbreakable bond towards them. He also is joyed to help and please everyone,to comfort when one is depressed and to brighten their soul.
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I love this Rune Dragon. I could say this all day. I love Fino,I love Fino,I love Fino,I love Fino,etc.
Anyways,when I saw him on the thread,I immediately clicked on the picture. I noticed he was a dream come true,and actually made me whisper,"I need him." You should've seen my cousins' faces when they overheard me say that. xD But I felt somewhat an indescribable feeling. He was beautiful. That blue and red fur,and those brilliant gold eyes won my heart. And here I am,filling out this long form for him. If I won Fino,I'd be overjoyed.

Where will you keep him/her:
I'll show off Fino in several ways. For example,I will display this little handsome Rune Dragon in my siggie,and also,if I get a chance to make one,on my character thread. I'm quite interested in joining the RPs with him. All in all,Fino shall be doodled everywhere,written about,and-basically be loved.
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:
Sure,why not? ^-^
Any Quirks:
One of Fino's bad habits is to glow up with fire whenever he's absolutely jubilant. He lights up-literally. He usually burns something to bits in this process,though I don't mind. If my Rune Dragon is in joy,I'll be,too. One of Fino's favorite treats is burning coal,and would obey any order to crunch on one. He,of course,has a habit of fending off the cold with his hot fire,and to help me with any problems that get into my way in life.
Other:
I shuddered against the piercing cold,my teeth chattering furiously as the roaring wind screamed outside. I let out a soft breath,and fog escaped from my mouth. Even though these humongous,frigid snowstorms struck our town frequently,I found the nipping weather extremely uncomfortable. I have never experienced warmth in what seemed to be century,and I think I have forgotten about that glorious sense of contentment. Trembling,I stood up and sighed deeply. What if this chilliness found a way to steal my life away? Shaking my head,I knew I wouldn't last long without heat and flame. There was no hope.
Suddenly,a swift flash of blue and red raced past my eyes. My heart leaped immediately with extreme shock,causing me to stumble to the floor. "W-who are you? What do y-you want?" I stammered,whirling my head around violently. There was nothing but a long trail of filthy black ash. Cautiously,I shivered as I gathered up all my courage and took a step toward where I saw the unknown blue-red blaze. A soft yellow glint of light appeared,meeting with my brown,bright ones. I spotted a hesitant trace in that small face,that I made out to be a Rune Dragon. This creature comforted me,and all terrifying thoughts of vile thieves in my house faded away. "Hello,there," I murmured calmly,kneeling down to face it. "It's okay,I swear I won't hurt you. After all,what do I want to do to such a beautiful creature?"
I assumed the Rune Dragon seemed convinced,as it carefully walked towards me. Noticing it was the first time I smiled in a long period of time,my whole face glowed with bliss as the tiny animal stepped onto the soft palms of my hands. He nuzzled my neck affectionately,every slight trace of distrust vanished. It was wonderful to have companionship in this old,forlorn building. Abruptly,his ash-covered feathers and fur had burning heat dancing off them and illuminated the dark,shadowy room. He leaped off my hands,and scampered towards my cob-web-filled fireplace,which wasn't used for days. Before I could figure out what the little critter was doing,flaming fire ignited dusty,unused coal and wood. He glanced at me,his mouth seeming to curl into an adorable smile. He hopped off,shaking of any signs of the fiery scorch,and trotted towards me. My jaw dropped,and felt no icy cold. Only warmth,inside and out,as the creature clambered onto my shoulder.
"I shall call you Fino," I whispered,burying my head into the Rune Dragon. I ignored the dusty ash of his on my face. "Because you lit up this room."
"And,most importantly,my heart."
Last edited by not here sorry! on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not rlly active anymore on here, sorry!

picture above is by paint! ^u^
not here sorry!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me