Postby Ashenjay » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 am

All right, it's open!

Code: Select all
Name:
History:
Will you join the RP?:
(:3 Just a question, just wondering x3)

Fill this out!
Judging when I've got time and see some good forms xc sorry. Test in 2 weeks, so..

EDIT;;
WAIT A MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 LIKES??? THIS IS THE BIGGEST NUMBER I HAVE MANAGED. EVER. THANKS GUYS <3 I LOVE YOU ALL!

The winner is SunlightSong with SIRRI(Reef) Great job!
Everybody tried hard and I liked everybody's forms C: I's just that Sunlight had a lot of explanation and detail into hers. Just look at that length!
Last edited by Ashenjay on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aquatic Rune

Postby HopelessOutsider » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:57 pm

~Name~
.:Aqua {Water}:.
~Gender~
.:Female:.
~Personality~
.:WIP:.
~History~
.:WIP:.
~Will you join the RP?~
.:Give me the link and I will!:.

I going to camp...Cant finish.
Last edited by HopelessOutsider on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Live stream[off]
Casweck Kennels |DA
HopelessOutsider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mordecai » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Drooping out cause I know I won't win him :(

Name:
Cascade

Personality:
He isn't really curious. He loves going outside and flying. He's mostly calm and cuddly and enjoys being petted. He loves eating chicken and chewing on the bones. He enjoys playing with my other characters, even Kevin.

History:
(Not good at this)
He was born, he was hard to take care of.
His parents had a hard time finding food.
So they put him in a basket, and flew to the human lands.
There, they dropped him off at a random house.
They looked down at him, his mom started crying.
Then they both took off. Never to be found again..

The little boy, named Cascade, awoke in a cage. It was a little bigger than himself.
A 14 year old boy named Kevin looked at Cascade from his bed. Cascade shoved the cage door open and flew onto Kevin's bed. Kevin freaked out and fell of his bed.

"I wonder what kind of bird you are. Or dragon. I think you look like both."
Cascade looked happy just being with Kevin.

Kevin reached out to pet Cascade.
He bit Kevin.
"Atleast I'm not.. oh wait I am bleeding."
He glared at Cascade then went. He walked to his sink ats washed the blood off the. Dried his hand with the towel.

"Stay right there" he says to Cascade.
Kevin comes back with a dog muzzle.
It didn't fit Cascade.
"I guess ill just hope you don't bite me again."
Cascade looked like he was trying to smile.

"Kevin go to bed" says his mom downstairs.
"Fine mom. Night."
Kevin puts Cascade on the floor and goes to sleep.
Cascade hops on the end of the bed and falls fast asleep.

Will you join the RP?:
No, I wouldn't have time. I have a wonderful fiance lol :) but don't worry. I can still make arts of this wonderful rune dragon ^^
Last edited by Mordecai on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Im not going to come on here anymore. Ive became really uninterested. Sorry. I hate drama, and people have been rude to me, so i just want to leave. I have better things to do in real life. I was bullied since i was 12, and im an adult now. Its a silly thought that im still getting brought down, and i hate negativity.
Mordecai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonfire13 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 am

Name: Okyean (Russian for Ocean)
Personality: Okyean is a shy little rune but loves water and just loves to be in the rain or in the mud or anywere that she can get wet. She also is the best swimming partner you will ever have! And when she's not swimming she likes to listen to music or to someone reading out loud.

History: Okyean was born in the Atlantic Ocean. Her mother and farther were caught by some fisher man when she was young so she went into hiding. When she was older she became stronger and faster she wanted revenge for the death of her mom and dad. She swam up at a fishing boat but was caught in the net like a fish! She tried to get free but when the net was lifted fisher man grabbed her and tired her up! They put her on he deck tied to a table and chair! That night when they docked and everyone was asleep a girl sneaked on board. She walked towards Okyean and cut the ropes thats when some fisher man came out and saw her they yelled and ran at her. The girl grabbed Okyean and ran towards the edge of the boat and jumped. She held onto Okyean as Okyean swam fast away towards a beach. When they got to the beach the girl walked out of the water and said "your free little rune go now." Okyean shock her head and followed the girl now we have been together since.
Will you join the RP?:
Yeah I will hopefully if its not semi lit... I can't really do semi lit rp's...
Dragonfire13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Base » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:33 pm

Name: Sally
Personality: She loved to swim
History: she has been alone and enjoys it :3
Will you join the RP?: haha mabye
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunlightSong » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

Name: Siirii <nickname: Reef>
<Siirii doesn't mean anything in particular :)>

Personality:
Reef is a rune that doesn't like showing too much about herself. She lived in isolation, in a world of water and mystery. Her life was spent on riding the currents and exploring the seas. She liked it that way, the isolation... the mystery. Even if she isn't too keen on revealing her secrets or joining groups and such, she likes being with other runes, as long as she wasn't the center of attention. Reef likes her privacy and I wouldn't expect to know where she is at a given time.
She is immensely curious and has a very good memory. She doesn't forget... ever. She is known to hold grudges, but sooner or later she stops caring about it but that happening can affect how she reacts toward others. For Reef, there is always something going on. She would sometimes watch the world move or try to disassemble <and assemble> things. Sometimes, she would do things just to see how others react. Yes, she might create a minor fire just so she knows what happens afterwards. Usually, the damage isn't too huge but... she can be unpredictable.
Reef is extremely intelligent and would easily understand but she isn't the type to sympathize. She would just listen and might even look as if she doesn't care. She can seem cold and uncaring but actually she just doesn't like giving false hopes. This rune has this hobby of making pictures or symbols by dipping her tail in ink and painting everywhere. She would also eat almost anything and escape from virtually any situation she gets herself in.
She can be quite a stubborn rune. If she thinks that what she's doing has to be done, she would do it yet she is not narrow-minded. The little rune takes almost everything as a "suggestion". She doesn't like leading but she doesn't like following either. She thinks of everyone as created equal.
She may seem cold, stubborn and cunning but she really is a kind-hearted rune who sometimes uses her gills. :)

History:
There was that rune, just standing on the rocks by the beach. It was near the cove. It seemed as if it were formed from the sea itself. It was strange. Its eyes were sparkling deep blue, and if someone stared long enough into them, it seemed as if the sea was there, deep within. I wonder whether or not it had company... were there other runes of its kind? Its focus went to the horizon for a moment, then it dipped its head into the water and came up with a fish. It looked at me again then it opened its wings and dove into the water, a swift, fluid motion that made me want to learn more about it. This rune was interesting, but I didn't want to bond.
I knew I couldn't bond with such a rune, a rune of the sea. I wasn't even sure why I was thinking of bonding. No, I couldn't bond. I wasn't sure if I could be a good human... maybe I shouldn't try... not again. Not with such a rune.
I never really thought that I'd see that rune again, but I kept going to the beach to watch the rocks on the shore. The rune wasn't there. I began to think that it wasn't real but I knew that it was. On the rock where the dragon fished, there lay some fish bones with some small stones scattered around. One of the rocks I kept, as a souvenir or proof that it exists.
The sea was beautiful that day... the day I saw it again. The waves hit the shore and made sweet music as I watched. This time, I would be ready. It climbed up to the cove and stood on the rock. It was picking up the bones and rocks and throwing them into the sea.
I watched the rune, carefully. It seemed to watch, just like the first time I saw it. I went closer, wanting to study it. The rune turned toward me and watched, it didn't show emotion, it didn't move. We watched each other. I remembered another rune, and shivered. The rune suddenly spread its wings disappeared into the sea again.
Some time later, I realized that I kept going back to the beach to look for it. The rune was also came back, again and again. It grew on me... was a bond forming? I tried to stop myself from thinking that, but I couldn't deny it. The sea was calling out to me.

Will you join the RP?: (:3 Just a question, just wondering x3) Yes, I suppose that I will but I may not be very active... but I will rp to the best of my abilities :determined look:

Sorry for the length :( :oops: I like writing bios. :) sorry sorry sorry :? :what:

Good luck! This little rune is sure to be absolutely amazing to anyone who bonds with him/her.
Last edited by SunlightSong on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
this signature likes you

work in progress; back from an unplanned magical adventure; thank you for your patience
please forgive me for my inactivity
SunlightSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfie2000 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 am

Name: Hydor
Personality: Hydor is a great rune.She loves to watch the waves roll in.She will curl up after a long days work.She is also protecetive of those she is friends with.She hates to be away from the water but if she has to she will stay away.She loves to gather shells and line them up in her nest.
History: Hydor was born in Hawaii.She loved to watch the people walk by.She walked on the beach each day.Each day when she came back one of her sibilings were gone.Alone with that she became sadder.She came home one day and her whole family was gone.She knew the humans had taken them.So one day she went to the place where most of the humans stayed.Hydor wacthed each human.When she was ready she walked out of her spot.There she spoted the best human.She walked over.She and the human became parteners.Soon after the human left Hydor in the woods after a camping trip.Hydor didn't like this.She was alone for a few months.But then came a girl.The girl saw Hydor .She and Hydor soon became the best of friend till this day.I am happy with Hydor and would never let her go.
Will you join the RP?: Yes
CRY

╔══════════════════════╗
Sheba <3 4/01- 6/17/13
My DA

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit Link
╚══════════════╝
wolfie2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:17 am

Name:
Lanthirmelethril (Elvish for 'waterfall lover')(Lanthir {'waterfall'} for short)
Personality:
She loves the water, obviously. She is a funny little Rune with the odd habit of sleeping behind waterfalls, or in abandoned mines, preferably filled with shiny gold or silver, which helps her sleep nicely without nightmares. Her favorite thing to do in the water is pretend she's a sea monster. She will chase her tail wildly in circles until she falls down in the water. Then she'll get up, sputtering and coughing from the water, and do it again, until Mithril (her human companion) drags her out of the water so she doesn't drown herself.
History:
(this is told from Mithril's point of view about how she found Lanthir)
I had just run away from my home. I had recently found out I was adopted. No wonder I didn't fit in! It wasn't the right place for me, so I ran away on my 17th birthday. I had always dreamed of having a Rune Dragon of my own, but I never thought I'd have one besides my imaginary ones. I was walking through a forest. I saw the end of the forest and ran towards it. This forest was spooking me out. Out of the forest, I saw a gorgeous waterfall and a small pool at the bottom. I found a nice, cozy place on the ground and covered it with moss. Then I laid down and fell asleep. As I drifted off, I thought I saw the face of a Rune Dragon behind the waterfall. Nonsense, of course. Another one of my imaginary Rune Dragons, no doubt. I awoke in the morning, quite well rested. I got up, waded in the pool to clean myself a little, and continued on my journey. I decided to walk around the forest instead of through it. As I walked, I often glanced at the forest. I sometimes thought I saw a pair of blue eyes watching my curiously, but they quickly disappeared and I dismissed the memory quickly, believing my imagination was acting up again. I walked all day, only stopping once to pick some fruit from a tree. Near the end of the day, I was walking beside a small cliff, the forest on my other side. I heard something and turned to look at the cliff. Small pieces of rocks and a few slabs of sheet rock were falling down, as if someone or something up there had disturbed them. I thought I saw a flash of blue, but I kept walking and thought no more of the incident. That night, I found an abandoned mine. It was warm inside, so I gathered leaves and moss and made a soft bed on the ground. I fell asleep quickly since I was very tired because of all the walking I had done that day. The next thing I knew, when I woke up, a curious, inquisitive blue face was all I could see. Shouting like a mad-man - er, mad-woman - I jumped to my feet, having no idea what strange creature was in the cave with me. When I had got on my feet, I looked around. The blue thing was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, an adorable face peered around the entrance to the mine. I gasped. It was a Rune Dragon! I had never seen one before - only heard of them and seen drawings - and I never thought I would. I fell to my knees in awe of the creature. It crept in slowly and sat down about 11 feet away from me. It cocked its aqua-colored head to the side and studied me. I wondereed if it had ever seen a human before, and if it already had a human companion.
"Hello, little dragon," I murmured. The dragon made a sort of purring sound as if it liked the sound of my voice. It came a little closer, still looking at me intensely with its wide, inquisitive eyes. "Where are you from?" I asked softly, hoping the creature would come closer. It made a short, high-pitched noise, sort of like a small dog barking, and ran towards me. Its small head rammed into my chest, knocking me over. Laughing, I sat up. The dragon sat in my lap, still staring up at me with its big, cute eyes. I hesitated for a moment, then stroked it gently. It made the purr-like noise again and snuggled me, pressing its head against me. Grinning, I kept petting it. "Are you a boy or a girl?" I wondered aloud. The dragon seemed to understand, in a way. It rolled over, showing its light blue belly. "Okay, you're a girl," I laughed. The Rune dragon rolled back over again, laying, curled up, in my lap, her eyes closed peacefully. "Can I call you Lanthirmelethril?" I asked her after a moment of thought. She looked at me, her expression implying that the name was too long. "Well, what If your name is Lanthirmelethril, but your nickname is Lanthir?" I grinned. My little friend's eyes looked thoughtful for a moment. Then she made the purring noise and leapt onto my shoulder happily. "I'll take that as a yes," I told her, stroking her head again. Lanthir pushed my head with her's in a friendly manner, still sitting contentedly on my shoulder.

Will you join the RP?:
Ooooh yes!

Withdrawing because I might win. XD And then I wouldn't be able to win this other Rune I really like...
Last edited by Merlin's Heir on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz0109 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Name:cascada (Cada) Waterfall in catalan
Personality: She is feisty, zesty, sassy, loyal. playfull. She loves attention, and likes others.
History: We walked into a spring, the water was cold. peeping in the corner cave, was a rune dragon. We look at it for a couple seconds, then decide to approch it. We figure out from this girl, her life was a joy. breezing through water, and eating all she wants.
Will you join the RP?: yes!!! i love rp!!!!111
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me