Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Summer Night's Dream by Rivkah

Artist Rivkah [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Summer Night's Dream

Postby Rivkah » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 am

Fireflies have been appearing in my yard, which looks similar to this, and it came as inspiration. It isn't too great, but I like it well enough. :D

Clear nights like those with shaded skies and glowing, fading, and more patterned glowing against the blinding white stars and full moon. This is the kind of dream that goes on during the summer, and hunting for fireflies on that kind of night is well worth the many mosquito bites I get from it. xD

I would love any constructive critique; if you have any ideas on how to improve it, PLEASE comment on this art. I would love to keep improving it. My philosophy in art and writing is that it is never finished, nor perfect. You can always improve on it. It's only "finished" when the author or artist chooses it to be.

Like it, critique it, comment on it, but show your opinion on what I did right and how I can improve on flaws. Please be polite, though. ;)

This does belong to me, as I was the one who made it and the only one who contributed to it. No one else did the actual drawing.

Last bumped by Rivkah on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 am.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me