Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Birthday Picture by Barron

Artist Barron [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Birthday Picture

Postby Barron » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:42 pm

So my Birthday is one month away and this year I really want a picture of my two horses!! I am going to get the picture fitted and printed into a picture for my room so it has to be amazing!! I am offering a few different prizes to the winner, but I hope you will enter for the fun of it too!!! Please read below if you would like to make me a drawing....

What Must Be In The Drawing

-My Two Horses must be in the drawing
-It must say "Happy Birthday Makenzie" In the corner of the picture near your siggy, but make them small please
-Everthing must look real
-You don't have to have my horse's halters and blankets in the picture if you don't want to

Things I Like

-I ride western, so I like western saddles, cowboy boots, and cowboy hats
-Flowers
-Bright Cloudy Days
-Dawns and sunsets
-Purple and Hot Pink
-A Lot of Details
-Blackberry plants
-Wooden fences

I am really looking for a very detailed and real looking picture!! I want my two horses in a pasture, barn, or indoor areana. I'm going to give you some pictures below so you can make it look like my life!! I don't mind if you create some random background, but I would really like a background close to one of my pictures. If you need anymore pictures of something just let me know and I will give you one!! Thank you

The pictures below belong to me, so do not steal them!!!!

This is my gelding, Barron, he wears a green halter and blanket!! I love this background by the way ;)

This is my mare,Gracie, she wears a purple halter and blue patterned blanket!! I like this background too :)

I have many more pictures of my barn, indoor areana, and pastures.....and so on if you need them!!! Just meesage me or post a comment here!! Thank you

Now for the prizes the winner can pick from...

OR
You may pick any 25 pets from my trade group!!!

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birthday Picture

Postby Barron » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 pm

I am fine with you creating your own background with flowers, trees, fencing, blackberry plants, or whatever you want as long as it is beautiful ;)

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me