Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hard-rock Song of the Night - Escape by Turtle-Sempai

Artist Turtle-Sempai [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Hard-rock Song of the Night - Escape

Postby Turtle-Sempai » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

AKA Hadoshi Naito. :>

BLARJLDKAGJLASDJGLASFKJASFK.
>:C
(Don't ask about the title. It's her name in English. BC)

My first Oekaki in awhile. I forgot how to use it. ;A;
This is for Bobtail and my Fanloid project. :> We plan on doing stuff for them and we hope they become recognized as a mascot at the least. :> I dunno if Bobtail will let me tell you what it is, but I won't anyway ewe

riu08j023erijwpfksjlfk stitches <U>

I bothered to make Naito an append, why not make her an exclusive one? I think she supposedly can sing an additional Chinese with the default English, Japanese, and Russian. <w> [Lot more work for me, though. I gotta learn those languages. I'M WORKING ON JAPANESE AND RUSSIAN! :{D]

I would have posted about 50 Oekakis since last time, but I've been all depressed and sad lately. JASDLKFJSLDKFJSLFKA DEPRESSION.
Y U DEPRIVE ME OF IDEAS.
This would explain the stitches and missing eye. Plus, I can't draw two eyes since I suck at placing them and drawing them two times in the correct placing. BC And just to spice it up, I'm sick. So, this is good for it being almost 11 and me having a fever for about 2 days and being depressed xDDD

It started out as a human old fursona, but I got lazy and turned it into my current 'fursona', [or persona.] Hadoshi Naito.

This was done with a touch-pad. I didn't wanna hook-up my tablet [which makes my computer lag SOOOO much. I have a stupid PC that is for writing and stuff. I need a new compy :'< Thank God my birthday is about 20 days away~]

Hadoshi Naito (c) ME~
Lineart (c) ME~
Vocaloid (c) Crypton~

If you have any color-scheme ideas, don't be afraid to let me know. :> Critique requested and enjoyed! ;U;
So if we want to wake up, why're we still singing these lullabies?
I run in circles until I crash.
One day, these steps will be my last.
So if we want to wake up, why're we still singing these lullabies?

Groudon72507 and I are siblings and use the same computer. I often send him pets so he can trade with others. Please do not ban us!
ImageImageImage
If you need to contact me, my deviantart is Demmy-san, my tumblr is scoot--shelby.tumblr.com, and my skype is Demmy-san. Skype'll pop up as (ノ´ー`)ノ~『✧~*knight of doom*~✧』. I'm very creative.
My Minecraft is ChocolateDemmies though. And I have no clue what my Steam is. I think it's Demmysan and my nickname is Mr. Fabulous.
Turtle-Sempai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me