Kiamara Fanclub V.6

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kiamara Fanclub V.6

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:12 am

inkyy wrote:

I also just got another new kiamara! he came with a few pieces of art that didnt have credit and im wondering if anyone recognises the artists?
linked for size
linked for size

I made the pixel <:! I'm happy to see he's gone to a good home!

It's been so long BUT I'm super happy to say i've got one of my old kiamaras back.. when I owned her she was a bubkia ' o '
Super excited to have Alice back ' v ' Does anyone know who did her transfer?

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:00 am

bought Phoenix! the 50$ kia,, while I'm low on funds i decided to go ahead and buy them
I'm looking for someone to transfer her to the cs lines! or at least line and base color, so i have a feather ref <3
never got her list of edits, so i'd love those!
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:18 am

So I'm finally creeping back into the species, having bought my second Kia and making her my precious Sitala's mate <3
Where are breedings held now? Is the nursery still active here or is it over on dA too?
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:25 am

SpartanAmethyst wrote:
So I'm finally creeping back into the species, having bought my second Kia and making her my precious Sitala's mate <3
Where are breedings held now? Is the nursery still active here or is it over on dA too?

Everything is over on DA!
But nursery isn't really a thing, just artists will post journals from time to time saying they'll take a couple breedings
So you just wait for that to turn up in the kia group

edit: just to be more specific, breeding artists
Also sometimes these are free, sometimes there's a form to fill out, or a raffle, or you pay
There tends to be at least one every few months, usually more than that but sometimes people get busy
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:26 pm

Looking to rp for

https://sta.sh/01xbx9rcuq4e

His mate got sold so there mateship broke up ( T-T ) So im looking to rp an find a potential ship for him, his a lil gay boy that runs his own hair salon an loves family o3o
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:15 am

Figure I will introduce my new faces
First up is Draco, my vr powered MYO, designed myself. Inspiration for his name and design is fairly obvious to those who know what to look for. He is just as much of a stuck-up bully as his namesake, definitely hard to get along with. He's got a heart in there somewhere, he just really puts up a fight to show any of it

Next up is the Tai x Abarden twins designed by ivyycaine, Alistair (left) and Cailan (right). Alistair has something of a reputation in his family for being a supposed coward for shying away from the front position all the time, but really he just doesn't like to lead the way. He's a little goofy in demeanor, but his actual intellect is pretty solid. Cailan, his sister, is kind of a jerk. She delights in taunting him, and is impatient and fiery. Her planning skills are poor and ironically Alistair is the one often putting himself in harm's way to rescue her from the bad situations she gets into despite his supposed cowardice.

This is Farrah! Designed by lyresandharps of course. Bought this lass on a bit of an impulse but I love her a lot still. I haven't developed her much yet as I am still deciding which kia subgroup of mine to put her into, but I have a few ideas

This is Arcadia, designed by ruki-ki. I am absolutely thrilled to have ownership of this lovely kia, she fits perfectly alongside Maddox, who up to this point was the only solitary kia of mine as none of my other ones make sense with his development. Most of my kias are a part of various 'subgroups' that incorporate certain lore or friend groups into their stories

Lastly is this lady, currently unnamed and designed by alaskanalpaca. Just traded for her not too long ago, haven't had much of a chance to develop her

Also looking for headcanons for my kias.. all of them are here except possibly my unnamed girl. If anyone looks particularly interesting feel free to ask, ill be adding brief descriptions to all of them soon. No RPs, i always cave in and accept RP offers and then just stress myself and regret it later. However, detailed headcanons would be fun. Please note that some of my kias are a part of a more fantasy-style world and won't work with certain other kias without someone coming up with an elaborate workaround as to how one got in the other's world. Most of them work fine in normal terms, however. Some of my kias are mated, it isn't stated on their pages oops.. but just ask if your goals are a relationship! I have plenty of single pringles i would be good with finding mates for.

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Bun » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 am

Im back...? Maybe? :?

ImageImage

Im also looking for mates for other single babes
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:50 am

Some of my kias are looking for love!!!

I do headcanons....I can't really rp ;m;

https://sta.sh/2ojdz19uhyc?edit=1

pm me if your interested in bios....

I'm not too sure about sumia and mysti, I had advertised them for mateships some time ago, but im not too sure on how those went throguh and yeah.... so I'm still, looking
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:13 am

Looking for mates for my kias!
Can headcanon, rp and artship! pm me!
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BullHighlander » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 am

Hopping on the mate search bandwagon.

I have Brach, Eris, Aspen, and Milkshake who are all looking to find their mates.

I can do head canons and RP (though it may be a bit before I can start because of real life issues rn).

Kias

-Edit- Answered, thank you!
Also, can anyone answer a question for me?
I have a kia that was previously mated with kids, but they've all been scattered. Does that mean that my kia is now available and able to get a new mate? I've asked on the dA page as well, just in case. Thanks for any and all replies!
Last edited by BullHighlander on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image ImageImage
BullHighlander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me