When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan-Zoey//Crush;;Ryan
Serene rolled her eyes. "So bossy." She teased before smiling. (XD yea.)
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex hesitated at first before shrugging. "Sure."
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;N/A
Kipley sipped on the champagne silently while reading about Maltese Tigers. They were very rare but beautiful blue tinted tigers.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn nodded softly. He knew the pain.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale smiled softly and looked at the little bird. She smiled and picked it up. "I think it's lovely." She smiled and the bird nuzzled against her. She was shocked at first before smiling. "I'm gonna name you Hero." She said softly to him and he honked in agreement.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Natsu//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy stopped crying when she heard on a knock on her door. She sniffled and wiped her eyes before slowly walking to the door. She opened the door but was dusting herself off so she didn't know who was there yet. "How can I help you?" She asked in a quiet, cracking voice.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:24 am

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
Dralysea entwined her fingers with Ruty's, sighing contentedly. "That would be a welcome change. I'm not accustomed to being this dependent on everyone. I feel as if it doesn't suit me particularly well." She smiled, fidgeting slightly to find the most comfortable position to lay in. This resulted in her lightly resting her forehead against his, a soft giggle under her breath. "Ah, but I suppose it isn't too bad, I have a knight now, after all."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:12 am

Ruty blushed a bit and held Dralysea's hand, closing his eyes as she rested her forehead against his own. "Mm, that you do." He purred, resting a hand on her hip to gently pull her a bit closer. "I'll stick around as long as you want me to. I promise." He smiled weakly and opened his eyes again, his tail gently swaying behind him

πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”, πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš›πš›πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš’πšœπššπšžπš’πšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:19 am

Alice||crush: maybe|| female||angel|| tags:[/color]

"oh, no i don't." she said changing in some tall grass and coming out in her blue and black bathing suit.

Reese||crush:maybe|| male||demon|| Tags:

"oh, well thats kinda weird, and cool. but mainly scary." he said looking through the highest window.

Mark||crush: open||male||demon||tags:
he growled walking out onto his porch.

Riley||crush: Ari, open||femle||angel||tags:
"I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but water doesn't cost water, i know. But just have some money." she said turning to kipley "Hi, I'm Riley"

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:23 am

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Haris
"Sanctlux Argen?" Enola echoed, eyes widening slightly. "That is definitely a rumor that needs to be followed up on at some point though." A small pause, where she chuckled quietly. "A cursed armory and a haunted painting. Ah, you always get the best stories in the castle. You should show me that painting later too, it sounds horrifying and I love it already."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:54 am

Ryan
He picked her up smiling "Well someone has to be the bossy one" He stuck his tongue out at her.

Natsu
He was looking down, he was starting to give up "Hi, do you know where I am?" He cleared his throat, still looking down.

Hayley
She looked over to him and scooted an inch closer, hoping he wouldn't really notice or mind.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:24 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan-Zoey//Crush;;Ryan
Serene rolled her eyes and smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex hesitated at first before shrugging. "Sure."
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;N/A
Kipley sipped on the champagne silently while reading about Maltese Tigers. They were very rare but beautiful blue tinted tigers.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn stared at the sky silently.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale smiled softly and looked at the little bird. She smiled and picked it up. "I think it's lovely." She smiled and the bird nuzzled against her. She was shocked at first before smiling. "I'm gonna name you Hero." She said softly to him and he honked in agreement.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Natsu//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy looked up hearing the familiar voice. "Natsu?!"
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:07 am

Haris | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Armory | Enola
"It would be so fitting to use that to end the war, wouldn't it? I can't think of anything more fitting for Grand Abbess Jianhuren's legacy, since she ended the first war with that sword. Certainly more of an honor than it sitting around collecting dust as an ancient wedding gift..." Haris trailed off before pulling the lever, a panel slowly opening in the wall to allow them into the armory. She gestured Enola in with one hand, her voice quiet but obviously excited. "Once we get a good look around I'll be glad to show you the painting, just don't expect me to make eye contact with it. Anyway, after you."

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
Dralysea giggled, leaning into Ruty as he pulled her closer. "As long as I want, hm? That's a bold promise for a man who's always traveling. I'll just have to hold you to it." Her voice was soft and playful as her free hand went to the side of his face, fingers caressing his skin gently. She was already aware of the obstacles to that, the most pressing of course also being the most immediate, but for now it was a nice thought that she let linger in her mind.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:22 am

Ruty laughed quietly and tipped his head into her hand, a purr erupting from his throat. "I suppose it is." He smiled. "But that's alright." He blinked a few times before closing his eyes, focusing on her fingers on his cheek. "Ah- your hands are very soft." He giggled, tapping her hip gently. "It's nice."

πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”, πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš›πš›πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš’πšœπššπšžπš’πšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:54 am

Ryan
He smiled and kissed her nose. He started walking, he sometimes would pretend to almost drop her as he walked to scare her a bit.

Hayley
She scooted an inch closer to him, her wings readjusted themselves.
(I forget, are they laying on the ground or standing? XD)

Natsu
He looked up, wide eyed. He didn't want her to be here, he just stood there "Lucy"

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me