A decade of Chicken Smoothie!

Re: A decade of Chicken Smoothie!

Postby Hot Dad » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:02 am

When did you join CS? oct 2014 (i had an account when i was younger, so i technically joined in 2010, i can't remember the acc for the life of me >,<)
What was the first pet you adopted? no clue!
What is your favorite pet? My dreamie is the UR tiger dog. Aside from that, i like the red panda, orange punk, and one of the halloween dude dogs
What's your favorite thing to do on CS? Fourms + art
What's the best moment you've had on CS? getting my dreamie maybe, that or just fun on the fourms ^^ oh and possibly my first feature
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:09 am

When did you join CS?: August 2009
What was the first pet you adopted?: The jayfeather inspired warrior cat. Her name is Luna.
What is your favorite pet?: Probably my vampire dog, Sinn, my August 2009 blue Shima, Windbubbles, or my Raven dog, Andy.
What's the best moment you've had on CS?: Getting my clear eyed galaxy c:
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8catpaws » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:37 am

When did you join CS? I joined right before Valentine's Day in 2011
What was the first pet you adopted? The purple butterfly wolf from Feb 2011
What is your favorite pet? I still have a soft spot for my Raven
What's your favorite thing to do on CS? I love chatting about the pets
What's the best moment you've had on CS? It's actually within the past year. I traded away a Malk wolf years ago and I got another one like it recently, and the current owner of that wolf I traded years ago was willing to swap because they thought it would be really cool to give me back the pet I traded away years ago, and now he and the user have a special place in my heart.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flags for every country I've visited!
8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:05 am

Missed out some details so I decided to remake my heckin' post.

When did you join CS? 10th October 2015, 5:41 pm. Joined because I heard about the website from Scratch a day before I signed up. (Do people still use Scratch as a coding language anymore?)
What was the first pet you adopted? A "Curly Moonlight" October 2015 dog, who has gone through some name changes but is currently called Lana. Her Pet ID is 181964418. This is her pet page. I also adopted some other pets on the day I joined. The only one that I do not currently own to this day is a 2nd Gen purple splatter cat named Ababelle. (I couldn't name pets to save my life back then. I still can't to this day but you'd think my old pet names came from the random name generator. That's how strange they were.)
What is your favorite pet? It is a tie between my first pet, my first listie (which just so happens to be the UR Bwolf) and my rarest pound pet by date and rarity (but in no way demand because it's a rat).
What's your favorite thing to do on CS? Post on forums and collect pets. Also name them stupid things. (You're going to regret clicking on these as soon as you see their names. I'm never going to be forced into anime fandoms ever again. And trust me, I have more JoJo reference pet names.)
What's the best moment you've had on CS? Getting my UR Bwolf. I was so happy when I saw its caterpillar stage in the litter I adopted and it totally made up for the Space Event foal that I got :^)
Last edited by ~Starlight Fate~ on Wed May 02, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/he
i like granblue fantasy and touhou
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby in act ive » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Happy 10 years, Chicken Smoothie! I hope you still have many more to come. 💕

When did you join CS? I joined Chicken Smoothie back in 2015.

What was the first pet you adopted? The first ever pet I adopted from the pound was the white and gray feline with red ribbon in its mouth. I have 4 currently. :)

What is your favorite pet? My favourite pet on Chicken Smoothie has really got to be the Shima Longtail. I think that the pet is very gorgeous and it has been my favourite since I’ve laid eyes on it. I made it my goal to achieve one. I have had 3 so far, and currently have the true 2009 date in my possession as of now. I managed to get lucky and adopt one from the Christmas rerelease litter, which I then auctioned off. Wherever it is, I truly wish the best for it, and it was an honor to see it grow!

What's your favorite thing to do on CS? My favourite thing to do on Chicken Smoothie is to trade, and sometimes figure out how to use Chicken Paint, winch is still pretty new to the digital art community. :) oopsies~

What's the best moment you've had on CS? The best moment I’ve had, (there are a lot, but this one has been by far the best,) has been when I received my first Shima Longtail. I was really happy.

Hey, there. Feel free to send me a trade! Always looking for Halloween items and pets.

Image - My one and only; ♡ 7-10-18 ♡ Image
in act ive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rylialvies » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:50 pm

I honestly have no idea when I joined
my first pet was a wolf with a sun on it(obviously I named it sun)
my favorite pet is probably my white male lion
my favorite thing to do is adopt from the pound
I guess that the best moment I've had is when I got to sing u my three siblings and now they are hooked
RYLI
rylialvies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:05 pm

When did you join CS? in the summer of 2013, I think. Yeah, looking back it was definitely June of 2013. I was speaking with a coworker of mine and we somehow happened to get on the topic of pet collecting sites and she told me about this one. I wasn't super sold on the idea at first (I believe the name kind of made me go 'wait, what?') but she helped me sign up and I've been here ever since.
What was the first pet you adopted? I'm not exactly sure; at first I didn't know what I was doing and I only adopted one pet from each litter, but I don't recall which one I tried to get first. But the one I remember best is the one I named 'Pianobutt'. A blue dog with, yes, piano keys trailing down his back and onto his tail.
What is your favorite pet? Oooh... a really tough question. I love a lot of them so much. I guess I'd have to say the baby lions win in the end.
What's your favorite thing to do on CS? Trying to complete my collection, though I mostly just collect the monthly releases and at least try to make sure my collection has all the pets that are being released currently.
What's the best moment you've had on CS? When someone gifted me an August PPS lion out of the blue, while I was in the middle of trying to win one from a contest. That was definitely a blow-me-away moment, and I still have him to this day. His name is Cody XD
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoky » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:02 pm

When did you join CS?
    2013, December 6
    What was the first pet you adopted?
    I don't remmember but it was definetly a 2013 december or christmas pet.
    What is your favorite pet?
    Probably the UR Peach! However, I also really like the Malk Smiley and the red panda store pet. The future, past and present robot store pet sitting cats hold a special place in my heart. Also, I adore all of my zodiacs and warrior cats!
    What's your favorite thing to do on CS?
    Drawing!
    What's the best moment you've had on CS?
    My art being featured!
Smoky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:11 am

When did you join CS?
March 10, 2018
this little guy
What is your favorite pet?
all of them lol
What's your favorite thing to do on CS?
trade and forums
What's the best moment you've had on CS?
getting my '10 rare <3
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~bubble » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:32 pm

When did you join CS? March of 2012! (So 6 years on here!)
Pet's name: Aurora
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! This girl! I had no idea at the time you could adopt multiple and of everything.
What is your favorite pet? The Christmas 2009 Light Brown draft horse by equimagine revised by Sorren Fey. I don’t own one yet, but would love to get my hands on one.
As for one I own?Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
What's your favorite thing to do on CS? Definitey RP and just chat with people. Every now and then I’ll do competitions though too.
What's the best moment you've had on CS? Meeting my best friend. They don’t come on CS anymore, but we went from online friends through an RP to eventually meet in real life! (There’s was lots of planning and trust building and online ‘in person’ meet ups before hand. ) They’ve been with me through some of my worst and best moments in life.
Life is Busy! A new furbaby to take care of, new job in the works, and managing a home can be rewarding but tiring. This is one of my relaxing places!

Check out Tzin Donkey's!

Wystone Stables | Tzin Custom's Shop
~bubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me